24-April-2012 - Fremennik Sagas II + Quest Reward Spins

Saradomin_Mage

Really? I hovered over them and got nothing come up at all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine told me that Fire was fast, low damage, and could interrupt attacks. Water was moderate damage, moderate speed, and slows attack speed/movement. Earth was high damage, low speed, no special effect.

Of course they had a bit of flavor text like "strikes enemy with a terra blast" and something about making an enemy aqueous? I don't remember them exactly. But I know for sure hover text was there.

I just used the fire spells the whole time since it prevents you from taking damage.

This basically. I set up all the warriors so I fought them one at a time, and as long as your spell doesn't splash, they'll never attack you.

and something about making an enemy aqueous?

Aqueous suffocation :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Strange that I didn't get the hover info, but then I also had checkpoint reloading losing my secondary objective data so perhaps I just am lord of the bugs!

But by the sounds of that info fire or water are definitely the better choices; water for slightly quicker kills, fire for much less damage taken.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Strange that I didn't get the hover info, but then I also had checkpoint reloading losing my secondary objective data so perhaps I just am lord of the bugs!

But by the sounds of that info fire or water are definitely the better choices; water for slightly quicker kills, fire for much less damage taken.

Use fire spells on all of the rangers and unsafespotted melee guys, and use water spells on the stuck/trapped melee guys.

I just blitzed through with water. Fire just doesn't hit high enough. And used earth on the rangers and mages.

[spoiler=Also]Has anyone considered that the strange power was indeed Bilrach dying, and Moia was the one who killed him?

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I just blitzed through with water. Fire just doesn't hit high enough. And used earth on the rangers and mages.

[spoiler=Also]Has anyone considered that the strange power was indeed Bilrach dying, and Moia was the one who killed him?

Spoiler:

Why would she kill him? She rather depends on him for power, correct?

Spoiler:

[spoiler=Spoiler]It's probable that she learned everything she could from him, took advantage while he was in one of his less sane moments, and killed him. One of the endings supports this.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Spoiler:

[spoiler=Spoiler]It's probable that she learned everything she could from him, took advantage while he was in one of his less sane moments, and killed him. One of the endings supports this.

It's all rather up in the air. The way I see it there six possible ways this could pan out in later lore (assuming no really insane twists) that have a possible logic to release the strange power similar to mahjratt death

1) Moia killed Bilrach

2) Bilrach killed Moia

3) Due to 'prison' references Bilrach discovered or actively trapped one of the MIA, presumed dead mahjaratt (eg Kharshi) and killed them

4) Bilrach/Moia killed the non-mahjaratt part of Moia to create a fully fledged female mahjaratt.

5) Bilrach killed the mahjratt part of Moia, leaving her alive but all non-mahjaratt

6) Bilrach and Moia used the portals to cross to a new world (This can work as Wahistel would assume the power wave was death, especially if he can't sense Bilrach no more)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Spoiler:

It's all rather up in the air. The way I see it there six possible ways this could pan out in later lore (assuming no really insane twists) that have a possible logic to release the strange power similar to mahjratt death

1) Moia killed Bilrach

2) Bilrach killed Moia

3) Due to 'prison' references Bilrach discovered or actively trapped one of the MIA, presumed dead mahjaratt (eg Kharshi) and killed them

4) Bilrach/Moia killed the non-mahjaratt part of Moia to create a fully fledged female mahjaratt.

5) Bilrach killed the mahjratt part of Moia, leaving her alive but all non-mahjaratt

6) Bilrach and Moia used the portals to cross to a new world (This can work as Wahistel would assume the power wave was death, especially if he can't sense Bilrach no more)

And bouncing off one of your ideas.

I don't think Bilrach is insane, the mentions of being a God and Daemonheim being a prison makes me suspect that he has been possessed by a God who was trapped in there, and is going to use Bilrach (or maybe Moia now) as a vessel to escape from Daemonheim.

I'm really hoping this is going to tie into Freneskae in some way. If it does turn out that Bilrach is possessed then the possibilities could potentially be endless. Zamorak could even have plausibly been banished there.

Sylpheed.png

I like the idea of Bilrach being possessed (slightly?) But it has driven him partially insane because his real mind is trying to "win" and kick out the possessed. What if moia kills him, and whatever possessed bilrach gets her? (Presumably through the portal magics)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Anyone else noticed Bilrach never mentioned Zamorak anymore? While his journals were full of "praise Zamorak" and being his most loyal follower, willing to release him, we now see a person corrupted by pure power, so as Moia becomes as she feeds on the portal magic over time. I found this a very interesting bit, along with the epic new lore and plots! :D

Anyone else noticed Bilrach never mentioned Zamorak anymore? While his journals were full of "praise Zamorak" and being his most loyal follower, willing to release him, we now see a person corrupted by pure power, so as Moia becomes as she feeds on the portal magic over time. I found this a very interesting bit, along with the epic new lore and plots! :D

Bilrach shouts "Praise Zamorak!" when idle - I saw him do it several times when investigating the statue and generally examining the room.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Oh really? Hmm, will look at it when I'm going for the 100%, but still, his chat doesn't mention Zamorak at all and says nothing about using the rift to free Zamorak. When I took the option to lie to Lucien, Bilrach immediately trusted Moia and wanted to share her his secrets, so why hide his first, main motive to be at Daemonheim? :S

Bilrach shouts "Praise Zamorak!" when idle - I saw him do it several times when investigating the statue and generally examining the room.

Yeah he has it as an idle thing, its certainly not gone.

Thought he does keep on about 'ascension' and power.

Ritual stone + Ascension + powerful magical objects rings bells of Lucien's plan and what Zamorak actually achieved. Only thing missing from Bilrach is a god to slay/an object tainted by pure god power (eg the Armadyl Staff was after the Zaros stabby thing)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Oh really? Hmm, will look at it when I'm going for the 100%, but still, his chat doesn't mention Zamorak at all and says nothing about using the rift to free Zamorak. When I took the option to lie to Lucien, Bilrach immediately trusted Moia and wanted to share her his secrets, so why hide his first, main motive to be at Daemonheim? :S

Because Jagex want to save some revelations until the next sagas would be my guess.

Sylpheed.png

OnTopic: Another Quality Update from Jagex I see. hehe =)

OffTopic: I really really love Saradomin Mage's Avatar, it's freakign awesome and abit addictive...

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

jagex really need to rebalance dg, instead of introducing crappy xp tomes.

update last week means its hard to find anyone with a surgebox bound over hex.

for one, the salt in wound quest should have been an extra ammo bind, and rangers and mages should have infinite ammo if a surgebox or arrows are bound to begin with.

and to branch gap with binds "slayer" binds should fill the gaps such as.

level 1 - 1 item bind (regular)

level 25 - 1 slayer item bind eg hood.

level 50 - 2 item bind (regular so 3 in total).

level 75 - 2 slayer item binds.

level 100 - 3 item binds (4 total).

level 110 - 3 slayer binds.

level 120 - 4 item binds (5 items total + your 2 item binds).

Another thing I hate with dg is fact my hex is auto-equipt at start of floor, if you're on berserker ring it should automatically be 2h to start floor, and a ranger ring should be hex or whatever range wep you have.

Tier 10 all ring should also be an extra bind because its 36m xp and 3.6m tokens spent.

/rant over.

extra ammo bind for surgebox would be nice, but then again most the people who develop the content don't even play the game so what would they know eh.

I know this is like 7 pages late, and I haven't read through all the replies yet, so if someone already said this I apologize. I do believe if you do a Primal 2h Hunt and break your current Primal 2h for it, then rebind, it will auto equip 2h at start of dungeons.

(If it doesn't work please correct me :D <3 But I hope it does.)

-Cloud.

paulsig.gif

Cloud1924.png

Cloud1924.png

And so the world will end. I think a victim of love rather than hate, for love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.

for one, the salt in wound quest should have been an extra ammo bind, and rangers and mages should have infinite ammo if a surgebox or arrows are bound to begin with.

Another thing I hate with dg is fact my hex is auto-equipt at start of floor, if you're on berserker ring it should automatically be 2h to start floor, and a ranger ring should be hex or whatever range wep you have.

Tier 10 all ring should also be an extra bind because its 36m xp and 3.6m tokens spent.

/rant over.

extra ammo bind for surgebox would be nice, but then again most the people who develop the content don't even play the game so what would they know eh.

I know this is like 7 pages late, and I haven't read through all the replies yet, so if someone already said this I apologize. I do believe if you do a Primal 2h Hunt and break your current Primal 2h for it, then rebind, it will auto equip 2h at start of dungeons.

-Cloud.

Tryed it like 200m xp ago it doesnt work, I even tryed rebinding arrows, so many things :P attack style wise, taking it off before I end.. gave up ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

/rant over.

-Cloud.

Tryed it like 200m xp ago it doesnt work, I even tryed rebinding arrows, so many things :P attack style wise, taking it off before I end.. gave up ;)

It has to do with bind slots, I can try to explain my theory to how this works if you want.

I'm about 99.5% sure that my theory is correct, and its widely believed to be correct by others. I'm bad at explaning tho. so only if you are absolutely hating the fact that you start with hex.

@Below me, thats not true.

Newbcake.png

/rant over.

-Cloud.

Think w/e u bind 1st counts, cos i see people who had hex b4 113 dg will always wear hex, and people who got hex after 113 dg(p2h) have p2h wielded. So if you are very very lucky and find a useless hex, destory your current one and bind new hex.

/rant over.

-Cloud.

So strange man, I got my hex at 111. And until 113 I started with Hex. After I broke Prom 2h for Primal 2h I started with Primal 2h. It was driving me insane, I was so happy when it stopped. Sorry my advice didn't work though.

paulsig.gif

Cloud1924.png

Cloud1924.png

And so the world will end. I think a victim of love rather than hate, for love's ever been the more destructive weapon, sure.