Missing Persons List

Gingi

hey has anyone ever heard of Don Myster

he was the reason i played rs... then he said he was having a break, that was nearly a year ago =( he has been on as a few of his skills have gone up... please tell him to get in contact with me if you see him.

Lady Salleh ohhh how i miss you =( cant you come back for 5 mins just to say why you went?

im near to the point of quitting my self without these two players on at least every few weeks... but noting =(

rsn: justj2

please get in contact if you ever see them, salleh normally on world 7 wcing willows and don.... well you never know where he may be but made lots of money some how lol, ive lost te spark since they left =(

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Justj2, thanks for that PM.

I have a new missing person. Monkey Dan 5 was a regular down at W31 fishing guild, and had me added. Havn't seen him for a few months now. Where is he?

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

check his levels every few days.... if they going up check the place he would most likley be trainging that skill and maybe get a few friends to help find him if he is on

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

anyone kno wut happened to roklav, he was like number 4 miner i kno 5 for sure he was always minnin in w1 minning guild, and he use to be on every day and in my clan and bam... havent heard from him in months... anyone kno wut happened to him?!?!?!, i kno he was goin for bein #1 miner...

I think he quit. I might be wrong though.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

Does anyone know what happend to mrdeadeye he was a growing up noob and from lvl 6 to lvl 51 we were best freinds and i talked to him on msn but i havent got a email from him cant find him on runescape

we were so close we would share full rune and lend like 500k if one another needed it cuz we would always pay back and we trusted each other it would be nice to know what hes doing even if he doesnt play anymore. :( .

oh yeah anyone know if bluerose13x plays anymore she was the smithing owner when i first started she was lvl 77 smithing when i started lol then i quite and havent seen her since she is still in the top mill on like every skill

but i havent seen her forever even though iam f2p just wanted to know if she is still in the rs community?

Shrux (Pure), Arkex (Main)

you can IM me for coal always mining with ark

or if you want to team with me IM Shrux

Potato100126...

He was going to give me a dragon two-hander for my birthday, but one day he disappeared... I haven't heard from him since. :boohoo:

ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

well id like to meet up with an old friend: partylass

i can rember her when we were both level 12 and we used to do a lot together as time went on i had a break and ive never spoken to her sinse, i know she still plays as she has a decent hunter level

id be relay greatful if anyone who knows her could let her know to add me (ashozzy)