Missing Persons List

Gingi

i haven't seen my friend baarnaar on in forever's ville. last time i remember seeing him was about 5 months ago i was teasing him about hacking since it only took him a month of being a member to get everything squared away and ready to start legends. if you see him tell him sonerohi has something he can never top.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

I was friends with Snuff Film (and several of his other accous), who was a RSC player. Ever since RSC became mebers only, I haven't seen him since, except once (probably quit).

Also, I'd like to know the status of two of my other RSC friends, Tom4z1o and Toxic Staker.

I stopped seeing Dirty Douzen, but I think it was because he removed me.

I'm also looking for the following former tip.it users: Drealfreak and Athena757.

Potato100126...

He was going to give me a dragon two-hander for my birthday, but one day he disappeared... I haven't heard from him since. :boohoo:

ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

1bhindigormc2.jpg

^^^^igor 303^^^^

I haven't seen him in 2 months now, he's an aussi so that's not always a problem :P but he's been my best RS friend for about 2 years I think. RS isn't the same without him, I'm guessing he got banned or just quit, but I do want to hear from him! Please PM me if you know him or if he's made another account or anything please!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Holy Invoker,, Met him when I was about combat 40 (lol) he was 124 and never been p2p (wtf!?) Never ever heard anything of him :(

P.S. this was about 8 months ago

Kumaranger17, Met him in wild (omg) he was 92 range. 1 month later I became p2p and I spotted him at pc. He was 99 range. Added him but after a month he didn't log on anymore.

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

There was once an amzing pure who was friends with my pure and another, we were an unstoppable trio

We anhialated teams 2,3 and even 4x our lvl and amount!

His name was along the lines of

f1r3 fl13s

Maybe somebody knows his main or him?

Jamje.png

null and void

Holy Invoker,, Met him when I was about combat 40 (lol) he was 124 and never been p2p ([what the heck]!?) Never ever heard anything of him :(

P.S. this was about 8 months ago

Kumaranger17, Met him in wild (omg) he was 92 range. 1 month later I became p2p and I spotted him at pc. He was 99 range. Added him but after a month he didn't log on anymore.

You seem to enjoy adding high levels <3: They may have just removed you ( sorry if it sounds mean) but high levels get bored of talking to lower levels, if your not a low level then ignore this :XD:

Jamje.png

null and void

The best friend I ever had on runescape was called Maxdog125...

I'm not sure whatever happened to him, he hasn't gotten on in like at least half a year or so... but I think he started having family troubles and he just stopped getting on... and all this time i've been worried for him.

anyone know anything? i'd really love to be able to talk to him again.

Alikyntog.gif

alikyntog.gif

Alikyntog.gif

I know I have a long way - and I am buying bones. Send my main a message - Alikyntog

You seem to enjoy adding high levels <3: They may have just removed you ( sorry if it sounds mean) but high levels get bored of talking to lower levels, if your not a low level then ignore this :XD:

:XD: Meh, does that mean your going to stop talking to me? <.<

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

Any1 seen love heartz (or luv heartz, not sure)? Cus we were pking buds for a long time, we were lvl 40's, gettin full mith n addy like once an hour...this was before all the pures started dominating the wild. She was a great friend, i wish i could meet her again

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X