Missing Persons List

Gingi

larryr-a 12 hr a day nat crafter. He always sits at the nat altar so to u nat crafters out there. If u see him, tell him nto add me again. Long time no see after a small past crime :oops: . Maybe he's forgotten, maybe he'll forgive.

NOTE: He will be wearing rcing cape and is naturally the no1 rcer. I heard he had a wrist injury recently tohugh so may not be on.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

well id like to meet up with an old friend: partylass

i can rember her when we were both level 12 and we used to do a lot together as time went on i had a break and ive never spoken to her sinse, i know she still plays as she has a decent hunter level

id be relay greatful if anyone who knows her could let her know to add me (ashozzy)

i can help you with that. Add me (petercassell). i know just what to do.

img.cfm?img=41871

Does anybody still know if lilyluffie88 or how ever you spell his/her rsn still plays?. His/Her construction isnt posted and he/she is now second for range and prayer. He/She sometimes talked to me but i never asked if he/she was a girl or a boy. i miss talking to him/her

I miss him too

Just so both of you know lilyuffie88 is a girl... :wink:

She's pretty much quit.. too many jobs she's said to me last time she was on

lil fluffie! correct me if im worng but i might reggularly see her, might have the worng name tho.

img.cfm?img=41871

Madmaniak.

Last I heard of her she was trying to get all quests complete, then she just didn't log on.

Ooh, also Von Moistus.

She hasn't been on for a while, but her total exp is rising. I thought we were friends, but maybe I was wrong. :(

She's usually crafting laws in w99 or selling green dhide sets in the packed F2p worlds.

Die Die 190.

I think that was his name. He use to go to my synougog(sp, I know). He was one of the reasons I started to play runescape.

He hasn't been on lately, just a few days ago.

If anyone has seen him, please, please tell me!

Well I haven't seen Lonewolf081 on for awhile idk if he stopped or not but he showed me everything I needed to know when I was first starting out and I'd hate to lose em. Hope he hasn't quit, he is one of the honest and nice people of rs.

FOUND EM YAY

Stam Hara

great friend of mine with whom ive lost contact, any1 know him?

RSN: Demoncorps

privacy is always off, send me a pm in game if you know him please

EDIT: Friend has been located, thanks to the thread

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

his name was like sk8er dude8 or somthing i took a break and now he is gone :oops: :oops: :oops:

I believe I have him on my friendslist, but I can't be sure. Might just be someone with a simular name. I'll have to check.

Goldenswo140

Good friend, pked with him a lot in f2p, since we were both like level 40. Haven't seen him recently.

Vera02 - fellow lvl 99 cook - I met her in late 2002; she hasn't been on 4 well over a year. (probably quit)

Master Willy - good friend from 2001 (probably quit)

Faz Maz/Maz Faz - good friend since 2002. Haven't seen him since about three years or more. (probably quit)

Hope930 - became friends with him last year. (probably quit)

Super724 - became friends with her last year, haven't seen her 4 over half a year.

BOO!!.. Happy aprils fool ixfd64^^

Jus so you know i am Vera02 and yes i did quit ><

i used to come on just to try classic rs once in while but after it became limited to jus members i stop & lost touch of every1 =[

well its great your still around, found an old friend XD

connor ross4 =rl frend he mosed schools and i never got to arsk for him phone number:(

thething2194 = my best frend when i was f2f we met when i was level 40 and he was 50 last time i sor him online he was level 55 and i was level 65:[ we used to train together and everthing but..

Taytay224

First friend when I came fresh out of tut island. He was lvl 36. He showed me varrock and everything. He told me someone reported him and said that he thinks he will get banned. Anyone know him by any chance?

I'd like to find two players back.

The first is 666men

He made me starting playing runescape, teached me everyting about it, you know. Whatever, he told me he got hacked, but he was going to try to rehack this account. Afther that, we lost contact. Does anyone know if he's still playing, and if so, with wich account?

The oter one is Gor500

We met somewhere between Lumbridge and Varrock, about two years ago, and became good friends. We even tried to start a clan, but afther a few months, the clan broke up and I lost contact with all of the members. I found one of them back on another account, Thalmora, but he didn't know what happened to Gor500. Does anyone know if he's still playing, and if so, on wich account?

Excentric staff member of the Voices clan

im looking for echo2444, its weird but yea im looking for him. thats my old account and sum1 hacked it.

im looking for Spazam Z, he was in my clan and an old friend.

looking for , which i believe to have stolen my account!!!

Browny41, another member of my clan, decided to go to members while trying to get zammy armor which i already had then suddenly stopped logging on.

dumbnut(numbers) she taught me a bunch of tricks lent me money and she was nice.

so id appreciate it if sum1 can tell me about them.

pur3m4g3(numbers and xx) interchangable.

Seems hard to find but i hold some hope. He's lvl 87+. Must be millions like hnim but worth a try posting here

img.cfm?img=41871