Missing Persons List

Gingi

Hobgoblin11 ~ Tip.It name

Calvernator ~ RSN

Never met him in-game, but I haven't seen him for a long while

Aw, someone loves me!

I'm here, I'm alive and well, I'm just taking some time off at the moment for exams/glandular fever so I don't post a whole lot. When I do post it tends to be on the TET forums, which you can't see so that explains why you aint seen me around.

Thanks though, it's nice to know someone cares :-P

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

yep my good freind angelofdeath690 or angleofdeath690 went missing havent seen him or talked to him since he got married 3 months ago if uve seen him contact red_dwarf67 and tell me :pray:

My Chemical Romance owns,Look for me in world 7 im Mc Big Cheez(red dwarf67 was hacked and made member)

mc_big_cheez.png

0goditsmagic/iminasweater

This guy was my fishing buddy a little over 2 years ago.

Ever since forgettign the password to one of my sccounts I haven't been in contact with him.

Anyone seen him? he usually hangs around karamja fishing tuna and swordfish. He is also a lvl3 skiller.

Quote - Revenge is such a nasty thing that only breeds more vengeful souls, but in some situations revenge does not even need to be sought out, but only bided.

i havnt played in awhile, but...

RSN:Queentu i miss hur :(

RSN:Mrsquishynut We started playing like 2 or 3 months after this game was released, we had low lvl characters that we made pk and we used to jump people, it was fun. i miss that dude!

if anyone sees them let them know Joshthegod is lookin forem!

AIM: TthevoiceE (even tho im never on it)

or tellem come here and msg me or somthing.

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

i missed my friends,ivy237 and defender417,anyone know them?

what a pity that i missed all TET events

click this please!support this please!

allcp5.gif

i like this best!(same website as the pic on the top)

kakawcopyfg2.png

Bekki90 :cry:

she used to be a mad friend, helped me, talked to me even if i was a noob and best of all, made me laugh

if anyone has seen her or has contacts with her PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME xx kerin!

oh and she had a bf named gixxer, she nvr told me the numbers.

would hate to think that something bad has happened to her!!!

ty

xx_kerin.png

~*!*~ 99 ON THE 5TH FEBURARY ~*!*~

xx%20kerin.gif

Halo2Man6

One day, in f2p, he was helping people with quests---Demon Slayer and then Knights Sword. We became friends after he helped me finish DS and work on KS. Then one day, when I was around 75 combat and he was 81 or so, he removed me from his list. I know this because I saw him in Seer's Bank on world 44. Eventually I quit for a month, and when I started again I was nonmember on this account so I messed around on a noob and added him because I remembered his name. I talked to him for a bit, and he said he might remember me. Has anyone seen him? If so, ask him to add me.

Huntin Dawg

I honestly do not know how I met him, but we were best friends in RS for six months or so. Then, One day, he just didn't log in, and hasn't gotten on since. I know that he didn't remove me from his friends list because his total xp has not increased at all.

What ever happened to Toxicologist? He used to post in Bugs and Suggestions all the time, and then he was just gone. I loved reading his posts because they were always on topic, and well thought out responses.

God I haven't seen him post in a while.

EDIT:Just searched him, and it seems like he still posts...often too. In the Debates subforum, where I haven't ever visited. :lol: Never mind! <.<

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

my 2 best friends on rs, sf1 and sauske(numbers) they were great, if i could ever see either of them again i would be happier then if zezima thehate and uloveme gave me there stuff.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great