Missing Persons List

Gingi

Nice and good thread.

When i stopped RS in late 2004 or early 2005 (i came back in 2006 autumn), at least from my point of view i was very good friend with a player. Her name is Othelia, so if anyone would know her or if i could get in contact with her i would be more than happy.

Thanks.

Greetings from Joedeby.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Nice and good thread.

When i stopped RS in late 2004 or early 2005 (i came back in 2006 autumn), at least from my point of view i was very good friend with a player. Her name is Othelia, so if anyone would know her or if i could get in contact with her i would be more than happy.

Thanks.

Greetings from Joedeby.

I knew her, she was a grandmother and her husband was Tamajo. I met them like 2 years ago at seers yews and Tamajo went off to steel dragons & got me a pair of dlegs and said I only owed him 1m! I never got the chance to pay him back either...he never logged in-but Othelia said it was ok and that he appreciated the thought when I asked her about it. I haven't seen them in ages, but I think they still play..as I believe their levels are increasing.. :-k

sick_conspir.png

Gladiator f5

We were pretty good friends and i took a 7 month break from runescape, got back on and he never logged in, i'm guessing he removed me. he was going for 99 ranged and he's 94 atm, i'm not sure if he still plays or not. if anyone knows him tell him to add lacrosse fan again! he should remember me.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Pikemaster25 - Thank you for that information!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

kaizez - he was an rs role model for me back in the day. taught me how to solo KBD back when rune thrown axes actually worked well. then i quit and he kept playing sort of, then he came to play maplestory, and after that i never heard from him again. he has 30 farming and no hunter/cons so my guess is he quit soon after that came out.

he was one of those people who i always wondered what he was really like since he seemed to "stretch" the truth a bit.

was anyone else friends with him?

I dunno what happened to "Kdapro", knew him for ages, one day we were planning to do a load of kq trips, then he never logged in again.. :cry:

sir%20hitz.gif

Received guthans warspear from chest on 13/01/07

"It's five past rune."

dark uri - first rs friend

deva2 - taught me to pk

lilto kimmy

aivis lt99

suzanna1959

codianet

raciron

b3ast ranga

vatange pure - really miss her

mithril girl - really miss her too

if you know any of em tell em to add me: pushy ranger

Eminemess, one day you were a great Rs friend, and suddenly you stopped logging in, you didn't say goodbye even. Are you dead? It's been 2-3 years now..

2480+ total

I myself have not played for a long time. I played RS Classic and left right around 3-d time, then recently started logging in from time to time.

I would GREATLY appreciate it if anyone has heard from, or has any news from a group of friends who truly engraved the words TRUST in my heart.

Jackilin

DoubleBubble

Mslj 14

These were the greatest friends I could have ever had the pleasure of meeting in Runescape. Jackilin was my 1st Clan member ever, we trained from level 19 to 75. I'll never forget her, i can honestly say Ive forgotten most of my RS buddies, but Jackilin will forever hold a dear place in my heart. i always remember telling her to download AIM so that we could have kept in touch, old rascal never did.

We even went onto other games together, but one day I stopped logging and well, that was that.

So if anyone has heard from either

Jackilin

DoubleBubble

Ms lj14

Please let me know, even if you saw them strolling by....any news would be greatly appreciated.

Those are their In game names.

Oh my God you still play Runescape?!

.....so do I....

Pikemaster25 - Thank you for that information!

Hm...I think I saw him a couple months ago, we used to be ok friends, haven't seen him recently though.

I'll keep an eye out for him though.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Joe Geza? Anyone seen him? He was my clan leader but......

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

H Holmes Very good friend from lvl 3 and after i quit rs for 3 months nvr saw here again.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Zelda Boi - taught me how to pk (but I still suck :P)

He borrowed full mystic for a pk trip, he said "brb dinner" and never logged in again.

:(

Sorry to say this, but you most probably got scammed. :P

Margus.png

Magnetic-Luv

Flaminbaby

I miss them both

Flamin is the second friend i made on rs i still talk to the first guy :D

Timofthedead also

If ya know them tell them to readd Odd231 Or "Skilling-Odd"