Missing Persons List

Gingi

Does anybody still know if lilyluffie88 or how ever you spell his/her rsn still plays?. His/Her construction isnt posted and he/she is now second for range and prayer. He/She sometimes talked to me but i never asked if he/she was a girl or a boy. i miss talking to him/her

I miss him too

Just so both of you know lilyuffie88 is a girl... :wink:

She's pretty much quit.. too many jobs she's said to me last time she was on

untitled6kv7.gif

:shame: only interested about skirts? now you can see bottomless barrow brothers! :ohnoes:

looking for an old old friend from 2001

bobuknow, i know you remember me and just have me removed for being inactive

if you see this re add me :P

u might know me better as blazedblink, or blazedone too

peace

I havn't seen Homelesscott on for a while or Vashonz...I couldn't get onto there clan website and the must have removed me or something :(

If anyone sees them please PM me! :pray:

be_my_frend0.pngSignature made before the hunting skill was released! Still haven't achieved some of my goals...

Has anyone heard from Alana Alexan? When I first joines runeascape And didn't know where a bank was, she introduced me and gave me full iron free, which at the time was like getting all the treasures in the world.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

when i was about lvl 50 i got hacked because i was stupid, when i got my acc back all my stuff was gone which is replaceable but he delted evreyone in my friends list as well :cry: if anyone has heard of

shungun or archerd(numbers) please help

clansig7.gif

yeah back when i was a noob in rsc on a different account i had a real good friend we used to train and hangout alot her name was assface101 lol way before sensors came anyway if u see her tell her to add w.s.

W.S.png

"It Is Better To Die On Your Feet, Than Live On Your Knees"

"I AM W.S THE OLD -N- WISE"!

anyone kno wut happened to roklav, he was like number 4 miner i kno 5 for sure he was always minnin in w1 minning guild, and he use to be on every day and in my clan and bam... havent heard from him in months... anyone kno wut happened to him?!?!?!, i kno he was goin for bein #1 miner...

dmoxlstxsoul.png

i used to post here AGES ago under the name luciferx666,

a few names that i dont see in game, and really here (i just re registered like 5 seconds ago cuz i assume my old account was inactive)

pugxsi (or was it pugsxi either or i suppose)

posionivy (yes spelt that way)

siradanac

i cant really think of a whole lot of old names right now, tho i do notice GregEchidna is still around :P

Vera02 - fellow level 99 cook - I met her in late 2002; she hasn't been on for well over a year. (probably quit)

Master Willy - good friend from 2001 (probably quit)

Faz Maz/Maz Faz - good friend since 2002. Haven't seen him since about three years or more. (probably quit)

Hope930 - became friends with him last year. (probably quit)

Super724 - became friends with her last year, haven't seen her for over half a year.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)