Dagannoth Kings Abandoned?

Muddybob

Ok, im proud of my 82 mage, so i go hunting with ice blitz. I slip by world 2 and i hope to go get a kill. I find one person, who helps me open gates and make it through. I finally reach the end, go down and find...

ITS EMPTY!!!!!!

I gape at the scene and watch as the one who assisted me teleport. I myself stare and click on a shark, then i take a 46 from Prime. I have no choice, 2hp left, 1 shark, i must pull out. WHAT HAPPENED?

2jb8hf6.jpg

the d hatchet is not the thing to go for. its the rings and the mud staff, they are very useful. People still go there but not as often. The reason being is that you pretty much need a team to kill them. Alot of people just aren't willing or dont have friends to go with. The drops are also highly priced due to this, like the mud staff (being around 5 million) and the rings (ranging from 600k to 3.6 million).

The D hatchet is definitly worthless but the other items are not.

Yeah, I believe that many people have just realized that the Dag Kings are not really worth fighting. Yes, they do have some rare drops, but all-in-all, these drops are not that great, more "unique" than useful. The D-Hatchet is a completely wasted Dragon item, the rings, while somewhat useful in stat boosting, do not boost a large enough amount to be that valuable, and the Seercull does not seem like that awesome of a ranged weapon to me, although I don't really like ranged. The Mud Battlestaff is the only thing really worth going after, but only for higher level mages that will use it for soul rune curse spells. Pretty much the risk of fighting the Dag Kings is not worth the reward, but also because it is very difficult to find a group of high level people to fight them together.

Many many clans have king dag trips, or even just groups of friends. Although it is always the very best that go so you only need about 3 people to kill 50+ and get a decent amount from the drop. No-ones gone on 2 since the first week btw :S.

yes, ive seen at least 1 clan of considerable stature going to the king dags. i think their was a 100 103 111 112 114 120 and a 122 if i remember correct. all dress to impressed let me tell you ;)

Eh, the Dagg Kings are easy anyway for a 2 man team properly equipped. You're just spending alot of cash on the prayer pots, sharks and Slayer Darts. Fast killing the Rex, but the Dragon axe is pointless. The Beserk ring is its best drop now.

Ranging the Prime is slowest killing of all, but offers the mud staff.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Well I would seriously doubt there would be a group of people on world 2 constantly at the Daggonoth Kings. Majority of people on world 2 are at the market place and with the amount of people on world 2 it makes a lot of people lag on that world and so it wouldn't be a good idea to go to the Dagganoth Kings.

But the Dagganoth Kings are a very good way of making profit as the prices still haven't completly stablized and with there being lots of different unique items the chances of getting a unique item are increased.

I would say the best drop is the Mud Staff not the Beserker Ring. Mud staff then Beserker ring, Seercull bow, Warrior ring, Seers ring, Archers ring and dragon axe, ordered in terms of usefulness.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Lol! What the heck you talking about!? People are always at Dag Kings. Me and my group of 3 ran into another one while fighting :x They had 6.

By the way, few hours, I got d axe, 3 warrior rings, 1 berserker ring. My partners got nothing. (I maged)

It's a good thing I bought the items I wanted early on, it seems pretty hard to buy these items with so few fresh ones coming on the market.

Personally, I've never had any real interest in fighting dag kings or the other big monsters. Steel dragons are the most dangerous monster that I've killed more than once.

kindness.png

I remember how fun it was when they first came out...you could run in there, grab a few barrows pieces off the ground then quickily tele out... :lol: :twisted:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Ok, im proud of my 82 mage, so i go hunting with ice blitz. I slip by world 2 and i hope to go get a kill. I find one person, who helps me open gates and make it through. I finally reach the end, go down and find...

ITS EMPTY!!!!!!

I gape at the scene and watch as the one who assisted me teleport. I myself stare and click on a shark, then i take a 46 from Prime. I have no choice, 2hp left, 1 shark, i must pull out. WHAT HAPPENED?

Shouldnt you be using prayer and pots?

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Your problem is that you went to world 2. World 2 is the world to buy and sell stuff. Almost everyone on world 2 is going to be in fally.

Try some other worlds.

Very true.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge