New baked potato heals 22!

vicfung3

:o Quick, Kah Bah Gee-ers, one and all, we must take up arms against the evil potato-worshipping JAGeX!

The Cult of Kah Bah Gee is safe -- Jagex obviously means for potatoes to be eaten, while Kah Bah Gee can still be worshipped.

Of course, watch out for the sauerkraut and corned beef with cabbage updates...

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cabbage people ahhh!!

no seriously back on subject---

I think that this will make a slight change of price in sharks...

sweetcorn is VERY easy to aqiure and potatos can be gather'erd useing farming sacks quick..... ffs i can't spell potatos to save my life! jeeze!

ok anyway now i have a chance to use my 12k yes you heard me right twelve freaking thousand potato seeds... did it take forever to get them :shock:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

lol cabbage people ahhh!!

no seriously back on subject---

I think that this will make a slight change of price in sharks...

sweetcorn is VERY easy to aqiure and potatos can be gather'erd useing farming sacks quick..... * i can't spell potatos to save my life! jeeze!

ok anyway now i have a chance to use my 12k yes you heard me right twelve freaking thousand potato seeds... did it take forever to get them :shock:

12k seeds? 12k potatoe seeds? why thats a very nice amount; i myself and currently sitting on 26k potatoe seeds from when i thieved 100k seeds when they first came out. yup... >_<

okay back to topic.. i just finished and found that it took around 70 minutes to plant and harvest all 8 allotments, the longest part is the growing but WHILE your growing you can get the other matierals.

i got a yield of around 100 sweetcorn which means you would need 100 tuna 100 potatoes ( 10 sacks easily enough done at the npc farms) and 100 buckets of milk=> 100 pats of butter

so yea you'd get a little less then fishing sharks but it breaks the boredom of just fishing in the same spot

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

I like the update... except for one thing.

Why do egg potatoes only heal 16? Gathering the materials takes longer than it does for basic butter and cheese, and egg potatoes require a higher level... but they heal the same amount, at least according to the Jagex guide. Has anyone eaten them and proven otherwise? If not, then they're a complete waste of time.

Chill everybody. The price of sharks will not fall.

Obtaining a full load of sharks is much faster than obtaining a full load of these potato things.

Lobsters = 12hp ---- Sharks = 20hp

Swordfish = 14hp ---- Potato-thing = 22hp

Why do people use lobbies/sharks over the 2nd food? It's easier to obtain. The 2hp difference isn't very big anyway.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

way kool

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

i can...

gives me a nice edge while pk-ing or deathmatching...

even gives that few dozen crucial seconds at the kq or even at fight cave :)

ill sell em if you like

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

does it heal better then sharks?

yes, sharks heal 20, tuna potato heal like manta ray, 22hp

Tuna and sweetcorn baked potato heals 22! As much as manta ray 0.0

theirs 1 that heals 24

No there is not...

http://www.runescape.com/skills/cooking.ws

check that page

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

theirs 1 that heals 24

No, the highest healing is 22, pineapple pizza, manta ray and tuna potato. However, pineapple pizza is 2-bite and manta rays are hard to obtain, tuna potatoes are the best food to use when looking for the most hp healed.

Vicfung3.png

*quickly sells sharks before price goes down*

I doubt sharks will go down, I've been watching the official forums for the last few days and I didn't see any topics about buying or selling tuna baked potatoes.

It's a shame, as these heal the same as a manta ray and way more than shark, I would have thought stakers, pkers, KQ hunters, KBD hunters and people doing the Fight Caves would want to buy them. I mean two extra sharks worth of health is crucial for those people, yet no one wants that?

People should start making these things and then trying to sell them on the forums, at the duel arena and other food buying hotspots, maybe it would raise peoples awareness of them, since few people bother to read the news they wouldn't know about them.

blazesigbq9.jpg

I have been trying to sell them too, thought it would go like hot cakes...i just don't think the people are ready for them yet...

Still thinkin of promotion strategies... :lol:

How can u refuse them?

Tuna Potatoes = 22 hp in one bite!!!!!

:D

How exactly do you make this new 22 healer?

Step by step please.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Bake the Potato on a Range

Add Butter

Place tuna and sweetcorn in a bowl...im not sure if you need to cut anything so have a knife ready

Place bowl of topping on buttered potato...

Forgive me if it's vague, im just looking at the cooking manual in the RS client.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley