Behind the Scenes - Jubilee and The Evolution of Combat

Leon S

I like the sound of this.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What caught my eye:

*30k hp

*Green "walk here" flag on minimap

*Chaos tunnels and GWD rework

*Black demon over level 300 combat. (Currently 172)

*101 summoning

174sn9.png

Shame they still didn't show us anything about the combat rework :(

The Jubilee CCF looks really good. I can't wait. :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

From what they showed, it's still point, click and wait. Was expecting more since they said this week would be giving a teaser of the combat rework, not the graphics of things they are changing with it.

I guess they did say they would be showing the first of the in-game rework next week though. Happy that I found out I'll get into the Beta as soon as it opens as well. |^_^|

30k lp thing could easily just be jagex mod powers.

I don't think they'd show it without it meaning something.

heyw.png

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Looks very interesting. Will be excited to see where this will be going. By the looks of it I will get into the beta :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Demons are finally getting graphically updated, wewt!

Don't have to look at their stupid cartoon faces for much longer; chaos tunnels also look pretty impressive. Zilyana's room looks pretty different as well. Wonder how extensive these graphical updates are going to be.

Sylpheed.png

They didn't give us any new real information about the update yet. I think a lot of those other changes are minor, though 101 summoning is interesting (pleeaaaaaseee don't make that a 120 sum update >.> I stopped getting charms after 99)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

101 Summoning could simply be a potion couldn't it? Or like a temporary boost.

30K is for testing purposes.

No idea about the Black Demon combat but it looks good, hopefully now they'll be less easy to kill and drop rare-drops at a better rate.

101 Summoning could simply be a potion couldn't it? Or like a temporary boost.

Summoning potions don't increase summoning points above one's level, it only restores them. The methods I mentioned earlier are the only ways to boost summoning above a player's level.

When the guy in the video said fish flinger, I thought he said "fish fingers" because of the accent..

He said fling-gers instead of fling-ers ;/ Do they really say that in Britain?

When the guy in the video said fish flinger, I thought he said "fish fingers" because of the accent..

He said fling-gers instead of fling-ers ;/ Do they really say that in Britain?

I think he was trying to emphasise the pun in 'fish fingers' and it came out retarded

Miseryism | Completionist

I like the looks of it, but I wonder if I will ever see it, since rs is pretty slow in high detail for me

Otherwise it just sounds pretty awesome what they are planning. Curious to see if I will ever enter a fish flinger comp :P

Unis vers l'Uni

Metuse.png