New to Solomon�s General Store: Introducing...Skill-Fu!

Ruinous Edge

New to Solomon’s General Store: Introducing...Skill-Fu!

15 hours ago

Greetings, adventurer.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of seven remarkable new skill animations, available now at Solomon’s General Store! It is my very great pleasure to present: Skill-Fu!

Let me begin with Roundhouse Woodcutting: a popular exhibition act in the Eastern Lands. Through immense discipline and great concentration, the body is capable of felling even the mightiest tree.

For those with a leaning towards all things culinary, consider Samurai Cooking. The warriors of the Eastern Lands have a unique way of preparing food; with a flurry of slashes, vegetables are ready to eat faster than the eye can perceive. A truly distinctive talent to invoke awe in those around you, it brings the additional benefit of ensuring that nobody will complain about your cooking.

These are merely a selection from this prestigious range. Practise Iron-Fist Smithing to shape metal to your will; channel your inner spirit with Chi-Blast Mining; slice through wood as if it were butter with Karate-Chop Fletching; and Sky-Jump Teleport to your location of choice.

Each of these arresting animations is available exclusively from Solomon’s General Store and, furthermore, visiting members a 10% discount on all items. Also, as a special gift from myself, I am making the Zen Resting animation available free, exclusively to all members. Come along to my store today and claim your free gift!

Remember: if you’ve yet to patronise my fine establishment, you can still claim 200 RuneCoins absolutely free, to spend on whatever your heart desires. Remember that if you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here, or by clicking 'Buy RuneCoins' inside my store.

Until next time.

Solomon

Proprietor – Solomon’s General Store

In Other News

• The Early Bird Bonus period for Some Like It Cold has been extended until the 28th of August.
  • Members now have the option to toggle the in-game navigation bar on or off in resizeable and full-screen modes, using the Graphics Options screen.
  • Members may find that the Clans button is not displayed the next time that they log in. To remedy this, either hide and unhide the navigation bar, or switch between display modes.
  • A farmer has wandered into Al Kharid, and has kindly agreed to look after your cactus patches for six cadava berries per cactus.
  • Simon Templeton will now accept noted artefacts.

Discuss this here.

View the Patch Notes Archive here.

Also the next part of islander outfit is on solomon's store now, barefeet. Surprised it hasn't been announced.

• Like 1

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Not saw this anywhere on forums yet, feel free to discuss or lock/move thread if already posted elsewhere

The news about Simon Templeton is saddening, I am 90% sure his acceptance of noted artefacts used to be an extra quest reward, gf those that did quest for that purpose.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Not saw this anywhere on forums yet, feel free to discuss or lock/move thread if already posted elsewhere

The news about Simon Templeton is saddening, I am 90% sure his acceptance of noted artefacts used to be an extra quest reward, gf those that did quest for that purpose.

He didn't accept gold artifacts. Now he does. Regardless, the only ones he did accept were so worthless no one did it, so the reward was bad.

I wish instead of making the skilling animations buyable Jagex would put them in game for all players. They are still outdated compared to the buyable ones. It's like Jagex put a cap to how far they will update animations in the future.

inb4 the Eastern Lands are fully microtransaction content

i really wouldn't be surprised.

How many people thought this meant buyable xp (buffs)? :lol:

Still, what I want is a nostalgia pack with 2006 animations. DO IT JAGEX.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

He didn't accept gold artifacts. Now he does. Regardless, the only ones he did accept were so worthless no one did it, so the reward was bad.

I wish instead of making the skilling animations buyable Jagex would put them in game for all players. They are still outdated compared to the buyable ones. It's like Jagex put a cap to how far they will update animations in the future.

i really wouldn't be surprised.

Ahh fair enough then, wonder if this update includes gold too and if quest is still a pre-requisite. And way things are going we may just have to pay real cash to be allowed to visit the 'fabled' Eastern Lands like Saradomin Mage said

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

Hooray for more RWT content :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That was only for stone. If I were on earlier I could have purchased a shedload of golden scarabs/cats/seals (they exchange for 1000/1250/1500 but sell in GE at 500ish) to make decent profit. rip

I miss when being a member meant receiving all the content.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

i can see your underwear

• Like 3

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And not a shit was given that day.

It's disappointing and unfortunate that they have time to make completely new and polished animations if you buy them, yet have the old and ugly normal ones in game without caring about them.

• Like 5

That was only for stone. If I were on earlier I could have purchased a shedload of golden scarabs/cats/seals (they exchange for 1000/1250/1500 but sell in GE at 500ish) to make decent profit. rip

I miss when being a member meant receiving all the content.

Tried that. They only buy 100 every 4 hours, and they were sold out in a few minutes.

Is this really forum worthy? Its something that should have been categorized under "in other news"

Anything about Solomon's Shop and the SoF are noteworthy because those are the only updates we seem to get :? .

I'm disappointed that Jagex is putting precious development time into buyable animations instead of updating current animations, or doing something else with their time.

22031_s.gif

Now THAT'S a microtransaction I would pay for!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Lol @ this being the main update.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Now THAT'S a microtransaction I would pay for!

For the love of god, don't give them any ideas...

Have the courage to change the things you can, the patience to accept the things you can't, and the wisdom to know the difference.

[/Quote]

i wish we would finally get to visit these eastern lands before we get all this stuff. wheres all this coming from????

Pulled fresh from Mark Gerhard's ass.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png