abby whip

terley

Hits pretty well and hits fast = fast xp.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I recently go 70 defense, and now i can ear my full torags. Im training now from 66 att to 70. Shouldnt take long. I bought abby whip todays and its my incentive. I hope its as good as people let on.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Now i am excited to play armond with it. Although some lvl 123, cant remember him name told me that d scimmy was best for strength and whip best for accuracy.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Ahh dam. Then ill have to use d scimmy to raise strength.

Signature3.gif

The whip is good because it is the best weapon in the game, and it is not a slight improvement.

The whip is good because you will NEVER get frustraed with it... the Dlong and Dscim all can have a set of 0s that make you extremely mad... but the whip almost always hits. It is light, it is consistant, and it is fast.

Now i am excited to play armond with it. Although some lvl 123, cant remember him name told me that d scimmy was best for strength and whip best for accuracy.

aj926 Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:35 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whip is good because it is the best weapon in the game, and it is not a slight improvement.

The whip is good because you will NEVER get frustraed with it... the Dlong and Dscim all can have a set of 0s that make you extremely mad... but the whip almost always hits. It is light, it is consistant, and it is fast

not true

when i had it 1 in every 8 hits with a whip was damage, and not that good either

well whips under 1kg isnt it? but if u were actually training why would u be concerned of weight?

raven you were just unlucky or chose a high def monster depending on your skills :roll:

whips hit high often, hit often and hit fast. besides str training and the degraded spec, what more could you ask for? :wink:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

yes whips are fast!, hit massive amounts, and can train attack. best recomendation for a whip id say for you is to 3item green drags with d hide top rune legs and whip or even a glory to tele back witch you keep in inentory so pkers still think your 3 item, 3 days tops and you can afford another whip :lol: i get 400k per hour at green drags

cant train str so you have to use d scim there and i guess to train defense id use guthans

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Yeh, except id need green dhide body, rune legs, whip and anti fire. Making it 4 items.

So probably no rune legs.

Signature3.gif

Yeh i guess. But i might not remember to turn prayer on =0

Signature3.gif

Whip is comparable with the Dragon Battleaxe strength, only that its 75% faster :)

And true, u can't really train strength with it, but if u got some patience, and don't care what skill you're trainin, just put on controlled :)

99 Slayer since August 2007.

the whip makes hitting people...FUN!*

*this fun excludes begging noobs, strength training, and...ramen noodles

tell me if im wrong

my stats are

70 attack

77 strength

61 defence

because its controled..

wont all my stats equal out?

dont matter if i dont get much str exp.. cuz as u see my str is almost 20 above my defence lol

so u think a whip wud b good for my stats? :S

vistame09copyhr8.png

tell me if im wrong

my stats are

70 attack

77 strength

61 defence

because its controled..

wont all my stats equal out?

dont matter if i dont get much str exp.. cuz as u see my str is almost 20 above my defence lol

so u think a whip wud b good for my stats? :S

get 75 def and atk, and by then there will be a new super-weapon