13-Nov-2012 - Dungeoneering XP & Gravestones

muggiwhplar

can you switch binds mid floor or once you chose are you stuck with it?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

can you switch binds mid floor or once you chose are you stuck with it?

You can switch them at the smuggler throughout the entire floor.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Switching at smuggler creates a nice balance because faster teams won't want to use it since ht or mgt to base takes a while. But

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I'm finding doing c6 small solo floors in place of c1 rushes quite enjoyable. Not overly worrying about dying etc, but at the same time not dying too much; I've never been brilliant timewise but I'm averaging around 10 minutes a floor and at 42 prestige netting a good 10k-ish a floor. Not sure if its worth it meta-game wise but I prefer it to c1 rushs tbh and the xp is certainly a nice boon.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That was exactly what my roommate and I were talking about. I am able to do a solo medium in about 10 minutes on floor 9 for 17.5k xp. If we change those into duo and possibly reduce the time we could be looking at 20k per floor in less time. That is way better then rushes and you can still fish if you used to do c2 rushes.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Does anyone know what floors the xp nerf to skilling applies (where at least one spot per room is half xp?) Because I didn't see that on my c6's. Is that specific to sub-c6 floors?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Fishing, Woodcutting, Cooking, and Firemaking are all pretty great.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Used my 10 large crystals to recharge my prized summ pendant. You can only use large crystal with prized pendants and small crystals with normal ones.

And only on pendants depleted after November 13, all the older ones can't be recharged.

Did it take all 10 large crystals to recharge 1 prized pendant?

4K469.png

Used my 10 large crystals to recharge my prized summ pendant. You can only use large crystal with prized pendants and small crystals with normal ones.

And only on pendants depleted after November 13, all the older ones can't be recharged.

Did it take all 10 large crystals to recharge 1 prized pendant?

Yes, it does take 10 crystals to recharge one pendant.

Flyingjj.png

Wish I hadn't converted all my crystals to coins now. >.>

• Like 3

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Wish I hadn't converted all my crystals to coins now. >.>

The irony of stocking 20 of them in my bank is immense. Especially since I am now maxed.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

On the note of low floors c6-ing.

Tested it out for shits and giggles yesterday, when im soloing c6 smalls i am getting around 18-20k xp/floor. at 5-6 minutes per floor.

So Yesterday I wanted to check how the rates for 3:3 for low floors is - and that's where it's weird. I did floor 18-25 3:3 yesterday, averaging about 13,5-15k per floor. When i did floor 1-8 solo, i got 13,3k for f1 and 15k for f2 and the xp rates went over 20k for f25+.

So it is actually more efficient to solo your low c6-s than trio them (not sure about duo) Which is kind of sad.

purekilljoy.png

Sounds like someone is expressing their disliking of c1 rushing floors. I don't mind though that they are beefing up solo c6 smalls to get people to actually play that content again.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I always used to c1 rush solo but since update I've been pulling in an average of 8-9k xp per c6 small solos (6-10 minutes per dungeon). So for now my preference is c6 smalls.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

On the note of low floors c6-ing.

Tested it out for shits and giggles yesterday, when im soloing c6 smalls i am getting around 18-20k xp/floor. at 5-6 minutes per floor.

So Yesterday I wanted to check how the rates for 3:3 for low floors is - and that's where it's weird. I did floor 18-25 3:3 yesterday, averaging about 13,5-15k per floor. When i did floor 1-8 solo, i got 13,3k for f1 and 15k for f2 and the xp rates went over 20k for f25+.

So it is actually more efficient to solo your low c6-s than trio them (not sure about duo) Which is kind of sad.

You should really be clearing them much faster though in groups

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER