Post all trivial Youtube videos here

insane

This is a video my mom took at a friend's birthday party. There was a guy there who did fire eating and sword swallowing. Unfortunately, no one had any swords, but we got to see a cool fire show.

P.S. There is some foul language (there were some drunk adults, including my fiance, you can hear him in the background), so do be careful.

EDIT: Could someone teach me how to embed it? :oops:

It's really easy actually. See information panel on the right side? On the bottom of the description box there is another box that says "Embed" and then there is a huge long code[hide=looks like this]

&hl=en&fs=1">
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">[/hide]

Copy and paste the code to your post, then select all of it and press the youtube button and that's it!.

Portal chamber 13 done without using any portals. Wow. :shock:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Just because; How to confuse an idiot:

n5fed.jpg

That's not a youtube link. Nice spam <.<

rofl wow. Thats the joke run4runes. Since its called how to confuse an idiot, i guess that makes you an idiot :roll:

incase you still havnt figured it out... its not supposed to be a link...

Just because; How to confuse an idiot:

n5fed.jpg

That's not a youtube link. Nice spam <.<

rofl wow. Thats the joke run4runes. Since its called how to confuse an idiot, i guess that makes you an idiot :roll:

incase you still havnt figured it out... its not supposed to be a link...

I was gonna post a :wall: and leave it at that, but that would be too easy. I knew it wasn't a youtube link the second I clicked the "play" button, I wasn't confused at all. I was merely stating that since he posted a picture on a youtube link thread, that it was spam, because the point is to post links/videos, which he did not do. Now that I'm done with that...

:wall:

Oh and the fact that you are trying to outsmart me when your name is "tard" doesn't help either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ&feature=related

BLOOD-UHH? IT'S NOT FUNNEEEH

This kid is so cute.

Embedding was disabled, sorry guys!

That is so funneeeeee :thumbsup: notice how just as he is about to smile from his dad laughing, he starts screaming. It's little kids' biggest tactic.

Lol at his face at :24 :thumbsup: