Your thoughts of 2 NEW RS SKILLS

ACK

I think its gotta be keepsaked to be wearable; I mean anyone (like Urza from here) who is enroute to comp (t) can tell you the reqs now state 'fully explore the eastern lands' and 'complete the quin and hyu-ti stories'

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

since we already have a "house" why no "sex skill"?

seriously, your wife/husband can help you cook/fish/do some skills for you according to your skills.

higher level can have kids, they can grow and help you too.. oh looks like the sims, lol

I hope atleast one of them is F2P and a little bit more complex than nowadays skills. I hope for an engineering or astronomy theme :)

dont think so, Jagex working hard on members

seriously, your wife/husband can help you cook/fish/do some skills for you according to your skills.

higher level can have kids, they can grow and help you too.. oh looks like the sims, lol

So how much exactly does my character have to ... erm ... train the sex skill in order to get a kid ?

• Like 1

they better not be slow xp :P

like runecrafting was slowest skill (i got 99 at zmi before runespan) then jagex boost the exp with runespan, now its too easy to get 99 runecrafting

Jagex should give special cape for ppl with hard work/before thier new updates to make the skill easy

same with cooking, its easy but i clicked every fish to cook/drop before cook x/all update

jagex show some respect for ppl who plays like crazy to earn exp, play at home/work/when i ever go to toilet even when i sleep, lol j/k

Does new skills are going to be 99, 120 or we don't know?

why not level 150 of it's easy exp? =p

Pretty sure Suzi asked if we could get the Marriage Skill at last year's RuneFest and the mods just rolled their eyes.

"Marriage Skill" doesn't sound cool, but "Sex Skill" or "RS Life Skill" sounds cool and fun

So how much exactly does my character have to ... erm ... train the sex skill in order to get a kid ?

why not ? but that should be 21+ skill (very first 21+ skill)

believe me every online game will follow Runescape if successed ;P

Enchanting, engineering (probably renamed something different and unique), and archaeology being made a still would be so much fun though.

And yeah no legit clamp trim capers yet. It simply cannot be done. Matter of factly I think player owned ports trim req might be the longest, if not second to cwars in longest trim req. I'm thinking already that the scythe will take 3 weeks to progress through at the moment.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Enchanting, engineering (probably renamed something different and unique), and archaeology being made a still would be so much fun though.

And yeah no legit clamp trim capers yet. It simply cannot be done. Matter of factly I think player owned ports trim req might be the longest, if not second to cwars in longest trim req. I'm thinking already that the scythe will take 3 weeks to progress through at the moment.

It might be the longest but is far less daunting and only needs 10 mins per voyage set.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Enchantment would be cool and ive posted in official rs forum so many times before years.

but will it work with "level up my x"?

Enchantment would be cool and ive posted in official rs forum so many times before years.

but will it work with "level up my x"?

Yeah I could imagine it being an improvement into how the gear would tier. Imagine putting enchantments to spec out gear to offer more defense, offense... This would help push people more into roles.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

honestly i hope they really do redo construction and summoning and this point, both underwhelming for their potential. Summoning is crap to train and only the high level summons are worth it and construction is just.. bad.

One thing about archaeology is the fact that theyre completely putting kudos island on hold.. I cant imagine it not being a large part of the skill. Could work both ways i guess, maybe theyre putting it on hold BECAUSE its part of the new skill?

Runescape player since 6th November, 2003

pen_chef.png

pen_chef.png

flubbersig.jpg

Construction needs to be rewritten from the ground up. It failed to reach its potential because Jagex didn't have access to the appropriate technology at the time, but now they do. It deserves a rework more than anything else in the game.

• Like 2

I was doing a bit of thinking, and I thought (well, hopefully) it could be something like Merging/Bonding/Enchanting?

Here's an explanation and a few examples;

Explanation

You could (with the required level) add gems to each part of your armour/weapon, thus making them slightly better for yourself, this could assist with maximising one specific asset or simply trying to tri-brid maximise.

Examples

Note: All these additions would be as they currently are in the game (gem-wise).

Blue/Sapphire gems would add a Magic bonus (say +6 to every item, helm, top, legs, boots, gloves, staff, shield).

Green/Emerald gems would add a Defence bonus (say +16 to every item, helm, top, legs, boots, gloves, staff, shield).

Red/Ruby gems would add a Strength bonus (say +4 to every item, helm, top, legs, boots, gloves, staff, shield).

Diamond gems would add a selection of bonus (say 25% of all the bonuses above).

Jade (not sure?) these would add a Range bonus (say +6 to every item, helm, top, legs, boots, gloves, staff, shield).

Opal (not sure?) these would add a Hitpoints bonus (say +5% to every item, helm, top, legs, boots, gloves, staff, shield).

Topaz (not sure?) these would add an Attack bonus (say +6 to every item, helm, top, legs, boots, gloves, staff, shield).

Purple/Dragonstone these would add all bonuses above (but say 25% of all the bonuses above).

Black/Onyx these would add all bonuses from above (but say 50% of all the bonuses above).

Construction needs to be rewritten from the ground up. It failed to reach its potential because Jagex didn't have access to the appropriate technology at the time, but now they do. It deserves a rework more than anything else in the game.

Thats pretty much exactly what I was thinking, just scrap it and rewrite it. Its just so bad at the moment.

Runescape player since 6th November, 2003

pen_chef.png

pen_chef.png

flubbersig.jpg

I have a theory about the two new skills, which is mine and what it is too. My theory, which is mine, about the two new skills is this:

*ahem*

My theory is that the two new skills is that, one will be a completely new skill, and the other will be an entirely different skill.

That is my theory, which is mine, and what it is too ...

*tips halo to Anne Elk*

• Like 1

nyuseg.png

Thats pretty much exactly what I was thinking, just scrap it and rewrite it. Its just so bad at the moment.

Too true, even within a 'grid-build' formula for houses they could give us more diversity eg:

Make the grid squares smaller, so a current room square is divided 4x4 to give use more freedom of placement.

Make rooms that aren't JUST square and same size, heck even give us some 2 storey rooms.

Make it so rooms and furnishings are separate things - eg you can place room a or room b and they will have say window/curtain/lighting/door (door hotspot as in we can leave rooms with just open walk ways or put in decorative arches or lockable doors that only we can open) hotspots but then you can pick further if it's a kitchen or a study or w/e which would define what hotspots appear to be built in.

Make it so that in the over world we can find various artisans who will give us plans/designs that we have to take to a work bench and practice that unlock more furnishings like more skill related items and more cosmetic differences; like we could learn how to make extra fertiel farming patches that grow slightly faster or say a herblorists workstation that can hold vials and herbs and water and seconds and when used offers a small xp boost.

Make it so that hotspots aren't confined to being just 1 thing, like one by a wall could given choices of being a bookcase or a clock or a cupboard or a fireplace or a table.

Expand the costume room concept to give us more storage for lesser used items. eg let us make cupboards we can put x items in, heck outright expand the costume room concept so we have wardrobes/racks/drawers/chests that can simply take any clothes items.

Also big a one make all rooms moveable without having to rebuild.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

omg i know it! sailing@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

wait just a minute.......... :wink: :wink:

One of these skills will be sailing, even though they said they might name it differently.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)