High profile players banned

Jake

so they still have not removed the 5k cw thingy. It is just amassing the it was even put there in first place, still dose not justify bots.

good to see that they at least try and do something, I just wish there was more they could do.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

so they still have not removed the 5k cw thingy. It is just amassing the it was even put there in first place, still dose not justify bots.

good to see that they at least try and do something, I just wish there was more they could do.

When I saw the 5k Castle Wars thing, I immediately thought "well I don't care about getting this cape anymore." I already know the odds of me hitting 99 in everything are slim enough, but with 5k castle wars I just don't care anymore.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

well, only the cool and patient guys get the trimmed cape. And some bots too, but they get banned eventually.

Cool? There is likely a better word to describe these people...

• Like 1
w4M8t.png

Shame Jagex haven't banned the high profile players that have quite clearly abused the PoP bugs as there is no way to reach what some people have legitimately this soon.

Yup. They should ban Woox, and all of those other guys.

• Like 1

This list is accurate. These people are banned. more people are being banned everyday. and they're mostly maxed players. If you openly rat people out, i think on hlf somewhere, idk that much, to Jmods directly, however yuo do it, people are continuously getting banned

#fact

Theperfectg.png

well, only the cool and patient guys get the trimmed cape. And some bots too, but they get banned eventually.

Cool? There is likely a better word to describe these people...

Patient people.

Shame Jagex haven't banned the high profile players that have quite clearly abused the PoP bugs as there is no way to reach what some people have legitimately this soon.

Assuming Woox was one of the abusers and Jagex is refusing to ban Woox, and if this is all true, then by refusing to ban these people Jagex has exposed themselves, as well as the rules to be nothing more than a sham.

Edit: Just found a thread discussing this on RSOF: 15-16-530-64180943

Assuming Woox was one of the abusers and Jagex is refusing to ban Woox, and if this is all true, then by refusing to ban these people Jagex has exposed themselves, as well as the rules to be nothing more than a sham.

Edit: Just found a thread discussing this on RSOF: 15-16-530-64180943

The rules have always been. People that use bugs to scam in duel arena rarely get banned. Because the QA department keeps them around so that they can patch a bug every now and then and keep their jobs. Yes they do courtesy bans when you have extreme and public displays of rule breaking but its rare. They only ban stupid stuff like PoP glitches or kids who abuse easy xp bugs.

Hello my Runescape Account is "Massive" just thought I'd make an Account on here to let anyone who wondered if Loyal changed his name or not know that he did change his name back to Tytyz his old clanwarring name for anyone that used to clanwar in W141 wildy you'd probably remember that name, and yes Tyler (Loyal) was perm banned he told me himself.

He has quit and has returned to reality with no intentions of returning.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda smells like another mass ban. Went through my irc logs and...

[18:24:05] -[EE]RuneScript- *** [ CASTLE-WARS ]: [Hohto] Rank: 1,110 | Score: 2,219

^Yesterday

[08:48:10] <@RuneScript> *** [ CASTLE-WARS ]: [Hohto] Rank: 959 | Score: 2,230

^This morning

151 ranks up with just 11 games played... And if my memory serves me right, some days ago rank 1100 required around 2245 games. Was also ranked 1156th overall before going to sleep last night, woke up at rank 1133 and gone up ranks in every single skill, including 1,1k ranks in hunter this week by gaining just 1,6k xp.

edit: also went up 48 construction ranks without xp gained. Now back in top 1300, yay.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

26 dropping off to F2P overnight, I think not.

Hiscores are cleaned every 4 weeks or so.

99 Fletching 99 Woodcutting 99 Construction 99 Prayer 99 Herblore 99 Fishing 99 Cooking

99 Crafting 99 Defence 99 Constitution 99 Magic 99 Ranged 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Smithing

99 Firemaking 99 Farming 99 Summoning 99 Hunter 99 Slayer 99 Thieving 99 Dungeoneering

99 Runecrafting 99 Attack 99 Strength Max Cape 120 Dungeoneering Completionist Cape

• 3 weeks later...

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Might be a misunderstanding.. I heard he got accused of scamming someone for 1.3B, and there was a video or something..Which I heard was fake, but a JMod was looking into it. He is/was a fairly well known player moderator. He was one of the people that helped to get rid of the bots at castle wars. Provided names to Jacmob, etc.

Or he went F2P..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.