High profile players banned

Jake

Nah, they sweep the highscores of players who go F2P every month or two. Pretty sure banned players get removed instantly.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Adventure's log says he's not a member, not that his account was disabled/doesn't exist.

I heard he quit because of some name & shame involving duel arena, ddosing, trust trading.. blah blah.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Luke was ddos'd for approximately 5B.

Later, there was a video showing him taking 1.3B from a maxed player in a trust trade. He was afraid of being ddos'd again, and the person trusted him to pay out the 1.3B if he won the stake, as he was a PMod, and has been staking for years and most people trust him. He'd also paid the guy who was trusting him the money in the past. The video was inconclusive, it just showed Luke taking the 1.3B, but the person who recorded it claimed that Luke ran off with the money.

The person who was supposedly scammed made a thread on the HLF, and a JMod replied with

dTCyi4h.jpg

Now he's banned. There's no way he got banned for taking the other guy's money, as any activity involving trust trading is entirely the fault of the person offering the money. At worst he would have been de-modded for that.

The only thing I can think of is that he did something with the 1.3B that was bannable.

Asmodean <3

I looked up Luke's Adventurer Log and says it's a non-member account. However, I get the exact same message when I try to look up my own account (which is F2P) and another account that I know was banned.

Looks like that's not an accurate way of confirming if someone was banned.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 3 weeks later...

Why did my post get hidden? o.O

I'm guessing for posting a link to that website... Anyway somebody made a thread pretending to be me, i have not posted on anything since ban so anybody else pretending to be me is an imposter :)

• 9 months later...

holy shit

could be priv though (although I don't know if people still are that noob other then PVP)

nice

Totally private servers because RS sucks these days.

/s

The game still does suck

http://puu.sh/5VVHY.jpg

Wooooooo Happy banday guiz xoxoxoxoxo

M8

You know you can get your account ubanned via those New Jmod's that have twitter accounts right?

Meanwhile on my throwaway...

psLTL1M.png

o u fancy 

Whorde

Host Richest posted that pic on reddit a while back.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

• 2 weeks later...

The player Geffery got a 2 week temp ban for autoclicking 60m magic xp. Stats were reduced to lvl 98, except magic, which is at 56M. Did Jagex stop with perm bans? Discuss.

It really get on my nerves when people just ask a question with just 1 sentence beforehand and expecting us to discuss it like:

JFsQrg7.jpg

• Like 7

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

The player Geffery got a 2 week temp ban for autoclicking 60m magic xp. Stats were reduced to lvl 98, except magic, which is at 56M. Did Jagex stop with perm bans? Discuss.

LOL, he knew a few jmods and got in contact with one them.

That kid sucked at DG too, he always payed for his floors. Not surprised that he autoclicked to 60 Mil Magic XP.

It really get on my nerves when people just ask a question with just 1 sentence beforehand and expecting us to discuss it like:

JFsQrg7.jpg

Because you don't know these people, maybe you should start getting active with the userbase on RS on worlds 48 and 24 so you'd be familar with the name posted and the names of those that got banned. Edited by Quyneax