Barrows - Rise of the Six

chenw

Tim had the same issue earlier while I got 15 totems in 4-5 runs.
This was with killing Arkisae.
Tim didn't kill Arkisae.

As he said, there's a possible link with totem drops and killing Arki

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Not my pic obviously, but the first shield ingame.

6e57f06176a1f55a51737dc7bc08cf5b.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

When you kill a brother, you have 30 seconds to kill another, then 30 seconds to kill the next, repeat till all dead. if you fail, all the dead ones get put back up to 25k hp.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

So whats the difficulty? Because if it has already been killed it can't be as hard as they showed in the video.

It was killed by an elite team of people with the best stats and best-in-slot gear in the game -- and they probably went to Runefest (so they had an advantage) as well. And Mod Chris was either on their team in his alt or was at least in the FC with them.

Far from a piece of cake.

So whats the difficulty? Because if it has already been killed it can't be as hard as they showed in the video.

It was killed by an elite team of people with the best stats and best-in-slot gear in the game -- and they probably went to Runefest (so they had an advantage) as well. And Mod Chris was either on their team in his alt or was at least in the FC with them.

It's fine, I'm better than Fumbra so it can't be too hard.

Before you shit yourself I know him

• Like 1

I was the only one on my team who'd gone to Runefest, but we all have a lot of PvM experience. It is very difficult, but the majority of deaths are just silly and seem unavoidable unless you can see 5 seconds into the future. And last I checked, I don't know Chris L ingame. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Tim had the same issue earlier while I got 15 totems in 4-5 runs.

This was with killing Arkisae.

Tim didn't kill Arkisae.

As he said, there's a possible link with totem drops and killing Arki

If that's the case its bloody annoying, akrisae is so useless to me to kill :(

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I was the only one on my team who'd gone to Runefest, but we all have a lot of PvM experience. It is very difficult, but the majority of deaths are just silly and seem unavoidable unless you can see 5 seconds into the future. And last I checked, I don't know Chris L ingame. :lol:

People love assuming just because you did something you must have insider info and everything is instaeasy because you have good armor. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that totally addresses the points I brought up, and means "it can't be too hard".

Yeah, that totally addresses the points I brought up, and means "it can't be too hard".

You know you should really try some breathing exercises.  Being mad over everything is bad for your health.

Moving on, what did the shield sell for Ambler, or has that not been confirmed?

People love assuming just because you did something you must have insider info and everything is instaeasy because you have good armor. 

There is no conspiratorial assumption. We know that a lot of high level people went to Runefest, that the barrows update was sneak-previewed there, and that those who went there had an advantage. Even Ambler admitted this several times (that on his/her team at least he/she did and that it provided her/him with an advantage). 

Where's the so-called unreasonable assumption?

Oh, Fumbra made a video of the first kill:

http://www.twitch.tv/fumbrars/c/3237657

Probably contains profanity, because it's Fumbra.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

You know you should really try some breathing exercises.  Being mad over everything is bad for your health.

I am perfectly calm and not angry. You're the one here trying to troll and trying to get a rise out of me with your flippant comments. It won't work. You're obviously upset over the last thread, still. Troll harder, please.

I am perfectly calm and not angry. You're the one here trying to troll and trying to get a rise out of me with your flippant comments. It won't work. You're obviously upset over the last thread, still.

Yoko please.

Again, Ambler has the shield been sold yet?

I am perfectly calm and not angry. You're the one here trying to troll and trying to get a rise out of me with your flippant comments. It won't work. You're obviously upset over the last thread, still.

Yoko please.

Again, Ambler has the shield been sold yet?

Please yourself. You're the one who came into this thread and accused me "of being mad" from the start.

So take your nonsense elsewhere. I hope a Moderator can clean off the off-topic comments. This will be my last comment on your trolling.

Shield sold for 1.5b apparently.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Shield sold for 1.5b apparently.

Less than I thought for being a first item.  Will probably be down a whole lot very soon once people understand how everything works and learn patterns.  Thanks!

• Like 1

The 30 seconds between kills things seems a little on the harsh side imo. Seems like a mechanic that makes it difficult just be making it awkward rather than adding genuine challenge eg it becomes more about avoiding over damaging one guy than it does about trying to the fight them the best you can.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The 30 seconds between kills things seems a little on the harsh side imo. Seems like a mechanic that makes it difficulty just be making it awkward rather than adding genuine challenge eg it becomes more about avoiding over damaging one guy than it does about trying to the fight them the best you can.

I am watching the Fumbra video, and it seems that Portents of Restoration might actually have some use.

Watching streams, they are all using t90 weapons and its crazy how often they splash. This makes me nervous about the viability of using t80 weapons. And Drygores seem like they'd be a poor choice given how it puts you into the spec range and you can't hit karil and ahrim when they go up.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

The barrows totems won't work.

Blizzard took out all of keys to their dungeons.

It's just an inconvenience that won't be appreciated.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

The barrows totems won't work.

Blizzard took out all of keys to their dungeons.

It's just an inconvenience that won't be appreciated.

You realize the comparison isn't even close. Blizzard did remove keys however it was due to them being tied to atonements. A long lengthy quest chain or reputation grind required to get them. Totems can be gathered by anyone doing barrows and sold on the GE, judging by their frequency they will settle around the 50k mark they started at.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items