GameBlast 2014 - Double Drops or Double XP?

michel555555

i'd like double points for flash powder factory at least, cause that takes a while to finish

Perhaps in that case they could sneakily halve the price of the clothing =/!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'm going to vote for double XP. Items can be lost; experience normally can't. Plus, I always have the worst luck when it comes to drops. :)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Question, do you guys think bonus XP will stack the bonus xp multiplier? Since all bonus xp is in the same form now. So thinks like stealing creations or whatever would be even more effective.

If I remember correctly, the bxpw modifier has previously overridden all other forms of bxp (including gilded alters and stuff) in the past few bxpws.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Question, do you guys think bonus XP will stack the bonus xp multiplier? Since all bonus xp is in the same form now. So thinks like stealing creations or whatever would be even more effective.

If I remember correctly, the bxpw modifier has previously overridden all other forms of bxp (including gilded alters and stuff) in the past few bxpws.

Last time, pendants and so on worked during DXPW.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

BEXP.

Put it this way, only a SOME players can boss effectively and make the huge profits from double drops, while EVERYONE benefits from the double experience. 

Everyone can benefit from double drops - Slayer? General Pvm Training?

Runescape is a haven..

BEXP.

Put it this way, only a SOME players can boss effectively and make the huge profits from double drops, while EVERYONE benefits from the double experience. 

Everyone can benefit from double drops - Slayer? General Pvm Training?

Yeah but of how much of it is actually worthwhile? compaired to hauling in double nex, KK and Vorago? most we'll get is the rare off-chance of double rune drops, and slayer-wise it's all so cheap up until ~82+ or so.

Popoto.~<3

Last time, pendants and so on worked during DXPW.

Yeah, those are both points I thought about. Some stuff worked, some stuff didn't and now it all is in the same boat. It really would affect mine (and I am sure many other people's) plans, so if anybody hears anything, please post it!

People who don't care about xp, people like me, don't benefit from bxp. I'm maxed and I'm not really fond of anything other than materials to create supplies for pvming

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Mod Balance says flat 2x xp all weekend so based on his answer correctness record I'd expect anything but 2x at a flat rate.

• Like 4

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 weeks later...

That is glorious. Now 200m summ for me is guaranteed. :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Will my outfits still give their XP boost?

Yep! Your outfits in game will continue to provide you with their XP boost like normal.

So 2.25x or 2.3x boost over the weekend, with RAF. Amazingggggggggg.

FAQ on the Double XP weekend here:

[qfc]254-255-327-65302913[/qfc]

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Questions about Refer-a-friend:

It works with bonds? So an account using 1 bond for 14 days of membership activates the 10% xp bonus? Or how many bonds does it take?

One bond is enough, know several people who've done it so far. As a note bonds went up in price.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items