Polls General Discussion

Maxingmck

dark beasts being aggro :>>>>>

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

dark beasts being aggro :>>>>>

I concur with this statement.
  • Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Do they EVER learn?  Either slap a total level requirement on said ironmen to vote, or allow only accounts created before 10/29 to vote.  That way, people can't game the vote.

Aggressive monsters?  YES, let us afk to train combat like it was before, even if the xp rates are lower as compared to full ability bashing out.

Oh wait, none of those monsters are anything I would ever train on, save demons which are bound to become overcrowded.

No, Jagex sometimes doesn't learn... Also I hope Ironman never has bonus XP weekends, though I must say for selfish reasons :P

• Like 2

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Do they EVER learn?  Either slap a total level requirement on said ironmen to vote, or allow only accounts created before 10/29 to vote.  That way, people can't game the vote.

Aggressive monsters?  YES, let us afk to train combat like it was before, even if the xp rates are lower as compared to full ability bashing out.

Oh wait, none of those monsters are anything I would ever train on, save demons which are bound to become overcrowded.

No, Jagex sometimes doesn't learn... Also I hope Ironman never has bonus XP weekends, though I must say for selfish reasons :P

Do you play Ironman?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

^Yes I do :) although now I wonder why you asked

It made me curious when you said 'for selfish reasons,' that's all :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ah :P it is just that I don't like bonus XP weekends, but when they make them for ironmans I have that feeling that I need to make use of them ;)

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

^why is it nice that both options have the same amount of votes?

Because its going to test jagex reaction to highly debated material polled in game.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

wO3REYC.png

nice to see this 

WTF are they babbling about.

Everything that is not less than half your level still attacks you on sight.

It's a real [bleep] on my hardcore ironman account now that everything is multiway. 

How about fixing that instead of making a poll?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

What's attacking you...? The majority of NPCs are no longer aggressive, so unless you decide to live up at Mithril dragons it shouldn't be an issue, and honestly we need the aggression back.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

List of all monsters that will be affected for the lazy:

• Lesser demon
  • Greater demon
  • Black demons
  • Banshee
  • Mighty banshee
  • Aberrant spectre
  • Lizard
  • Desert Lizard
  • Small Lizard
  • Kurask
  • Harpie Bug Swarm
  • Skeletal Wyvern
  • Brine rat
  • Mutated bloodveld
  • Dark beast
  • Molanisk
  • Hill giant
  • Fire giant
  • Moss giant
  • Mogre
  • Baby blue dragon
  • Baby red dragon
  • Blue dragon
  • Red dragon
  • Black dragon
  • Green dragon

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

It's now 3 votes apart...ooh it's going to be close!  Selling my P2P character votes 1B each...just kidding.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

What's attacking you...? The majority of NPCs are no longer aggressive, so unless you decide to live up at Mithril dragons it shouldn't be an issue, and honestly we need the aggression back.

Some still are, like black unicorns, ogres and such, not that I mind :P Although some quest related NPCs should be aggressive while they are not now... I walked into the temple of the quest "priest in peril" and the monks didn't care a bit about me coming in... the same is for many other quest related places.

Retired item crew

Some still are, like black unicorns, ogres and such, not that I mind :P Although some quest related NPCs should be aggressive while they are not now... I walked into the temple of the quest "priest in peril" and the monks didn't care a bit about me coming in... the same is for many other quest related places.

Wildy is dangerous

black unicorn

much scary

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

if you're there, you're most likely traveling to rock crabs, which are aggressive ANYWAY

Nah I was questing, and someone at jagex found it fun to put the person who you need to talk to next to aggressive creatures, so you have to spam chat and hope the creature doesn't attack you. Other than that I have no problems with aggressive creatures, gives a better atmosphere in my opinion.

Retired item crew

I believe monsters should be aggressive, as it somehow makes the world more "real" to me. An enraged dragon shouldn't care if you happen to be maxed and have two drygores on your back as well as a super anti fire potion active; It should try to kill you anyway. But I really don't care that much. 

• Like 1

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I believe monsters should be aggressive, as it somehow makes the world more "real" to me. An enraged dragon shouldn't care if you happen to be maxed and have two drygores on your back as well as a super anti fire potion active; It should try to kill you anyway. But I really don't care that much. 

Well if the dragon could somehow see that you are really strong it would make sense that it wouldn't dare to attack you :P

Retired item crew

Well if the dragon could somehow see that you are really strong it would make sense that it wouldn't dare to attack you :P

It would sort of make sense for some of the more intelligent creatures to do that.  But now I'll just incite an argument over which ones qualify as sufficiently intelligent to do so, lol.

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png