Bank Updates - Quick Presets and Drag & Drop (7/4/13)

Ambler

I really wish you could choose whether the preset closed the bank window or not.  Having it close the bank is awesome for skilling, but not so great for combat.  I want to be able to auto withdraw all my gear and potions, and then still pick the Aura I want to use.

also when you do an herb run, you want the option to pick your seeds and a farming juju potion which isn't going to be the same fullness every time (unless you just one-dosed all of your potions)

8f14270694.jpg

I'm loving this, but it's annoying as hell that having an aura active basically disables it. Kind of annoying as I have about 4 auras I rotate when doing Nex solos. :wall:

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hopefully they can tweak it to consider item states better

eg Active sign > inactive sign

Lowest charge jewellery > Higher-full charge

About the only one it is tolerable tht it can't cope with is pot doses, but then you can go get all the partials decanted anyway so its not the end of the world.

And at least it withdraws stacked items even if it can't withdraw the number.

Eg if you save 5k bloods, but then try to use preset with only 3k itll withdraw 3k but throw up an error.

Though it would be nice to have more control on stack items e.g. being able to set it to do 'all-but-one' or 'all'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hopefully they can tweak it to consider item states better

eg Active sign > inactive sign

Lowest charge jewellery > Higher-full charge

About the only one it is tolerable tht it can't cope with is pot doses, but then you can go get all the partials decanted anyway so its not the end of the world.

And at least it withdraws stacked items even if it can't withdraw the number.

Eg if you save 5k bloods, but then try to use preset with only 3k itll withdraw 3k but throw up an error.

Though it would be nice to have more control on stack items e.g. being able to set it to do 'all-but-one' or 'all'

There's also an NPC that does 1-dose decants in Nardah.  If memory serves, she works free as long as you bring extra vials.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

I love the Treasure Hunter changes. It means I no longer have to throw away the members crap I can't use but might later find useful should I become a member again.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I really like the bank update. I'm actually quite fine with renting/selling the extra preset slots; I think it makes a lot of sense to do that here.

I would like the ability to fiddle with how charged/dosed items are handled; someone over on reddit had the excellent suggestion of cycling through the different charges, starting with the one you saved and then going down. I'd also like the bank to not close when I load a preset.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Bob Barter does that too! You can just bring him notes of everything, and he'll charge 2gp for any extra vials you need.

And don't forget the dwarf by ooglog bank who does the flask decanting!

Plus if we are talking partials > full decanting it is nice and free and u get some empty vials to chuck on the ge for a few gp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Explanation of all the new worthless items on TH:

AiVnnJX.png

So much for the update not too long ago where they removed all the shit items.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

>Complain that high frequency of stars makes TH too powerful

>Complain when star frequency is reduced

... Granted, the item selection could definitely have been better and just less stupid (half a juju mining potion and a wild pie today, seriously?).

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

>Complain that high frequency of stars makes TH too powerful

>Complain when star frequency is reduced

... Granted, the item selection could definitely have been better and just less stupid (half a juju mining potion and a wild pie today, seriously?).

Yeah... the 6 rocktail is good though.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

ORRRRRR they could just remove sof as a whole :)

Wats sof?

Have you heard of this cool treasure hunting minigame I found by accident? Just click the members subscribe tab and...

• Like 2

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png