Item Discussion & Price-checking

JeRambo

Use this thread to track & discuss the prices of all High-Level weapons and armours, as well as Ports armours and scrimshaws!

What items you may track here:

- All port armours, scrimshaws, soups

- All Nex armours & weapons

- All T90 armours & weapons (malevolent, sirenic, tectonic, drys, seis, ascs, shields, etc)

- All Spirit Shields (arcane, spectral, divine, elysian)

- Third age

- Dragonstone armour

INS = Instant sell

NIS = Non-instant sell

If you sell or buy any of these items please be kind enough to let others know what it sold/bought for in this thread.

Don't know what Player Owned Ports are? Check out a detailed Tip.It guide here! http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/pop.htm

No actual trading in this thread, please use the Marketplace for that.

All forum rules apply.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Sold a few items:

Scrimshaw of Vampyrism instant sell 1066k.

Scrimshaw of the Elements instant sell 1155k.

Rocktail soups sell/buy for mid. (8734 GP each)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Scrimshaw of ranging sold for 1601k (put it in for mid)

Scrimshaw of vampyrism ins 953k

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

The Beauty of Ports Gear?

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Tetsu helm sold 2807k NIS.

4K469.png

Seasinger's hood NIS 2M.

4K469.png

I can't see why this is in general discussion. Wouldn't it be more suited for the market place?

IF not, why can't we have a price checking thread for nex items and t90 gear?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I thought about originally making the thread in the Marketplace. I'll ask the other moderators what they think.

Depending on the popularity of this thread I might also create a Nex items/T90 thread.

4K469.png

I thought about originally making the thread in the Marketplace. I'll ask the other moderators what they think.

Depending on the popularity of this thread I might also create a Nex items/T90 thread.

Couldn't you just incorporate the prices of Nex sets etc into this thread and rename it? I like being able to keep track of stuff like this, and sticking it into marketplace just means less people are going to see it.

Sylpheed.png

I can't see why this is in general discussion. Wouldn't it be more suited for the market place?

The marketplace is for actual buying and selling, not discussion topics. It fits best in General Discussion. Never hurts to ask though so thank you for the question :P

hzvjpwS.gif

We should track everything in this thread. Rival the RSOF's Item Discussion forum.

A good idea tbh, what happened to that rares discussion thread?

Nobody posted on it so it's somewhere on page 200 of the General Discussion forum.

You can now discuss all high level weapon and armour prices in this thread.

If you have any suggestions on improvements please let me know. :).

4K469.png

If you'd like.

Current bond price is 6M-6.5M each.

Seismic wand 1370

Singularity 307

Ascensions 202 and 202 each respectively

4K469.png