Item Discussion & Price-checking

JeRambo

ins cruelty 1.82m

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Maybe a format like this would be useful, so you don't have to track back:

SoE - INS 1.4
SoC - INS 1.82
SW - INS 1330
Soup - NIS 899
Sing - NIS 278
Bond - NIB 5.9
Torva: 29+/53+/44+
Pernix: <11/30+/23-4
Virtus: 12+/19+/19+
Zwb: 82+/96-7/32-3
Ss: <5/18-9/32-3/42~
Boots: <9/10~/12-3
Gloves: 11+/<12/17+
SS - IS -/6.2/~3.3(NIS)
Tetsu - INS -/-/4.875
DL - INS -/-/6.33
Mal - -/-/-
Sir - -/-/-
Tec - -/-/-
Asc - -/-/-
3age - -/-/-
DSA - -/-/-

SoE = Elements
SoC = Cruelty
SW = Seismic Wand
Soup = Rocktail Soup
Sing = Singularity
DL = Dead Lotus
Zwb = Zaryte Bow/Virtus Wand/Virtus Book
Ss = Spirit shields (Spectral/Arcane/Elysian/Divine)
Boots = Virtus/Pernix/Torva
Nex Sets = Helm/Body/Legs
DSA = Dragon Stone Armour

Just copy and add in or change to the new price with it in a colour or bold?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

You'd need to add the date as well seeing as stuff like Nex pieces can drastically change over the course of 4 days.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Would the date not be ascertained by looking at the date of the post in which the item of interest is bolded indicating it has been updated?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Would the date not be ascertained by looking at the date of the post in which the item of interest is bolded indicating it has been updated?

Then you'd have to keep looking back to see when the last update for a different item was.

Should get the crew to do up a page for this :P

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

INS Cruelty 1.9m

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

INS 2x cruelty 1.8.

I love how most people only look at ge prices and make the most expensive scrimshaw from there, leaving cruelty profits for us forum lurkers :)

ins cruelty @ 1.9 and 1.83

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

sold wand last night for 1307, current forum price is 1276s.  Apparently they went down to 1150s overnight.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Asc 172s/173b

Seis 1034s/196b

Drys 55b/64s/54b-34s/38b/24b

From RSOF. Tempted to sell some stuff and maybe buy an ascension or a singularity. 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

sing doesnt really do anything :L

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

ins cruelty 1550k

same X2

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”