Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I wonder if they'd ever consider a diary reward for the aura slot. That'd work great for DG, what with not conflicting with anything already in there.

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing how much TT we'll need to do for this, though doubt it'l be full completion (since thats a trimmed comp req already). I'll just have to remember to plant fellstalk and morchella on tuesday morning atleast :D

Honestly I think I would be immensely surprised if we did not see an aura slot item from this one too. I mean c'mon how could you not see an aura from the skill that spawned soon after the "strange power" event. Also it would fit in well if you could use it for some effect that lasts 20 minutes and a 60 minute cool-down. I would also think jagex would give the elves an amulet as part of the whole thing with elves being amazing jewelry crafters.

Anyone doing TT in preparation of this?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I wonder if they'd ever consider a diary reward for the aura slot. That'd work great for DG, what with not conflicting with anything already in there.

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing how much TT we'll need to do for this, though doubt it'l be full completion (since thats a trimmed comp req already). I'll just have to remember to plant fellstalk and morchella on tuesday morning atleast :D

Honestly I think I would be immensely surprised if we did not see an aura slot item from this one too. I mean c'mon how could you not see an aura from the skill that spawned soon after the "strange power" event. Also it would fit in well if you could use it for some effect that lasts 20 minutes and a 60 minute cool-down. I would also think jagex would give the elves an amulet as part of the whole thing with elves being amazing jewelry crafters.

Crystal halberd from elf tasks please :D I'm banking on the TT req not being higher than the 500 or so I've already got done. Then again, even if it is higher the low-high rewards will likely give some improvements to TT, so it'd be a nice motivator to finish it off anyway :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Crystal halberd from elf tasks please :D I'm banking on the TT req not being higher than the 500 or so I've already got done. Then again, even if it is higher the low-high rewards will likely give some improvements to TT, so it'd be a nice motivator to finish it off anyway :)

I'm pretty much spending my weekend doing that minigame just in case and as a diversion to dging so much. I also recognize the slight desire for the constructors outfit just so I have the bonus xp outfit.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Nice to see the seem to of moved away from the Easter Bunny. Easter and Halloween, to me, were/are getting rather stagnant from being n the same location every year with the same core npc.

NB By same location I mean the portal/start point not necessarily the realm/interior thought obvious death's house and easter bunny lair had major over-use

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Actually, I believe all of the teaser images since the Burthrope/Taverly upgrade have had anti-aliasing. I never did understand why they didn't have it in the first place.

That being said, bring on the Easter event! :thumbsup:

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

I can't imagine how the second Bot Nuke will affect me..

I'm already playing on 1fps. Can't get any worse than that :cry:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I can't imagine how the second Bot Nuke will affect me..

I'm already playing on 1 fps. Can't get any worse than that :cry:

0 fps?

Don't give jagex ideas!!

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

If it hits Zero FPS, the game is literally unable to finish logging in. That would destroy both Jagex and RuneScape, and Jagex certainly won't want that. So don't worry about giving them any ideas, because it really just ain't possible anymore at this point. People at Jagex are too dense anyway, seeing as they missed the Dominion Tower release being a major cause of the FPS Lag. :roll:

As for the upcoming Easter event, I'm looking forward to it. See you there? :D

Oh, and what's that third image 5220027[/snapback] with the smashed item, which Saradomin_Mage posted? :huh:

~D. V. "No zeros for us... Easter Incoming, but what's that?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

If it hits Zero FPS, the game is literally unable to finish logging in. That would destroy both Jagex and RuneScape, and Jagex certainly won't want that. So don't worry about giving them any ideas, because it really just ain't possible anymore at this point. People at Jagex are too dense anyway, seeing as they missed the Dominion Tower release being a major cause of the FPS Lag. :roll:

As for the upcoming Easter event, I'm looking forward to it. See you there? :D

Oh, and what's that third image 5220027[/snapback] which Saradomin_Mage posted? :huh:

~D. V. "No zeros for us... Easter Incoming, but what's that?" Devnull

Looks like a broken open Easter egg to me, which would match the hint of 'Humpty Dumpty' or similar that came with it on Twitter.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just because there is no ETA does not mean it cannot arrive quite soon. No ETA just means, when said, they had no idea how much longer it would take to be release ready.

You could have no ETA for finishing an essay, but then have a sudden burst of inspiration and finish that afternoon or equally you could work on it researching, editting etc for the next week and still not finish.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue