Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

34,241,772,849,022,472,704 or 34 quintillion + whatever the value of the thing in the top right is (third age set? I don't recognize it.) It's probably roundoff anyway <_<.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_shard_pack

Oh so that's what it is. But really, when you have 34 quintillion, who cares anyway?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

STILL LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF COOKIES YOU'VE CLICKED!

Oh crap I need to check that again. Might have lost my save oops.

Same for Clicker Heros.

Wait a while, he is working on an update, which does set most people on the same level again as new players. Nevermind the while though, because he has been working on it for a year now, so no clue when the update will be live, if it will be live ever.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

So the first few are a heart and maybe an upgradeable Valentines's item? And what in the world is 34029? :o

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ok so some new rare colored eye shades, im guessing a lucky clover leprechaun hat...

But St. Patty's day isn't until next month D:.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Ok so some new rare colored eye shades, im guessing a lucky clover leprechaun hat...

Early start i guess?

Those shades are going to be very big. People really loved the gnome goggles.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Early start i guess?

Those shades are going to be very big. People really loved the gnome goggles.

[i've said this before, but] We really need a way to be able to wear multiple head elements together. With the way they handled the Snowstormer and wings, it's definitely possible.

2dgucz6.png

So the first few are a heart and maybe an upgradeable Valentines's item? And what in the world is 34029? :o

Maybe a main-hand and off-hand heart launcher (crossbow/off-hand crossbow) with scalable levels?

Otherwise, going to be another lousy TH promotion that creates more stuff to be placed with Diango. I'll probably be able to get the past 7 years of Valentines Day promotional items, too :P.

EDIT: Apparently they're Imakuni Imcando pistols.

Arrav concept art... hknestly such an amazing fallen warrior:

ROyWM9cs.jpg

H7yzYeTs.jpg

alVmjLns.jpg

2bZ9tBAs.jpg

Also mod stu on adamant and rune dragons:

11-Feb-2015 14:50:48 Last edited on 11-Feb-2015 14:51:22 by Mod Stu

After the 200th quest, my next project is going to be to implement adamant and rune dragons.

So, here's a place to add your thoughts to the design of this RuneLabs project.

* What would you like them to drop? Any new objects?

* How would you like them to be statted?

* Where would you like to fight them?

* What Slayer tasks would you prefer? Given by whom?

* Any interesting mechanics you'd like them to have?

* What dragon(kin) lore would you like to get from adamant & rune dragons?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

HTTP://i.imgur.com/PfYZ4a6.png

better pic of it, flaming head

more curious what the "rare item tokens" are

those items arent all in game releases though. I remember in the past when jagex was less aware of our trawling through their update caches. There in the caches were several dev tools that we could see as well as upcoming project items. Some of them antibotting lures that used other item models, but were called things like mobile phone and such. Im guessing that the flaming skull is one because we already have that.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Wait is that middle one what it really used to look like? It just seems so...plain after being used to the new ones for a while I guess.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

the middle is essentially the same but trimmed a tiny bit to reduce clipping (like tassles through womens breasts)

Personally i hate the current/old design. the shoulder pads are ugly, clip with everything and are so stiff and fat looking.

Popoto.~<3

wut. they're going to remove the raised shoulders? I [bleep]ing love that part. Idk why. I just think it looks boss as hell :\

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge