Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Latest Java (tried 32 and 64-bit 6 Update 31)

Latest graphics drivers from Nvidia (301.24)

Latest motherboard driver from supplier

Tried downloadable client, latest Firefox, Chrome, IE, Waterfox (for it's 64-bit implementation)

Tried tweaking graphics settings in RuneScape

Tried OpenGL and DirectX

n1Wa.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It could be because your hardware is different, or your operating system is different. The reasons for the lag appear to be almost random, not really based on particular hardware or anything like that. The number of variables is incredibly high.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

That was my theory also, can't wait for update day! :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So runespan looks pretty sweet

[qfc]16-17-502-63704559[/qfc]

[spoiler=RSOF]

523934_214498621993205_100002992076479_320821_224343019_n.jpg

405144_214498671993200_100002992076479_320822_1805086350_n.jpg

546517_214498718659862_100002992076479_320823_1459315201_n.jpg

[spoiler=Twitter]

8edgwa.jpg

cs0un.jpg

yf9gn.jpg

[spoiler=Facebook]

301854_10151079286646729_59261801728_11662286_747952847_n.jpg

536708_10151079286931729_59261801728_11662287_1494859411_n.jpg

581433_10151079287011729_59261801728_11662289_2087107878_n.jpg

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wow! Just wow. It looks incredible, but I can only imagine what it will do to my fps.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Something tells me no Runespan if it doesn't even get a teaser image...I mean come on.

No Runespan = Meredith's sad.

88 RC for life.

I'll get like half a fps there.

Are you happy yet? ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/DevBlog:The_Runespan

So, lush green-brown level for low levels, slightly less welcoming purple for med levels, and terrifying red for high levels? (RC levels, of course)

Abandoned, Occult, Warped.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ever since I heard the concept of runespan it reminded me of WoWs version of the elemental plateau. I am all for them incorporating aspects of other games into runescape. If we were supposed to kill creatures on these elemental plans for nodes of power that would be cool.

With the whole taking different concepts from other games idea in my mind what if jagex's "see the future" thing was them branching/converting the ge into an auction house and putting auction house hubs in those three locations? I am aware this would actually take a fair bit of effort on jagex part, but largely would put the market into the players hands.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dr. Seuss works for Jagex now?

Just makes you wonder, how?

Needs more snozzberries

and less time in libraries.

I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM, DAMMIT!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

So with these images it might just get implemented on Saturday. But now I have to tend to my fps writhing in agony from those images.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So with these images it might just get implemented on Saturday. But now I have to tend to my fps writhing in agony from those images.

Logic in that = 0

Teaser pictures always come on fridays, with the update following the next week usually on tuesday. Why should this week differ?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Logic in that = 0

Teaser pictures always come on fridays, with the update following the next week usually on tuesday. Why should this week differ?

Because he's referring to that countdown for "See the Future."

Logic in that = 0

Because he's referring to that countdown for "See the Future."

It's still a flawed logic to assume that something that happens nearly every week on a friday as a prelude to a tuesday/wednesday update would for some reason relate to the countdown.

Especially when you factor in the countdown event specifies 3 locations that are not even close to the rc guild where Runespan is based.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

In before pieces of Runespan fall all over GE.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Dr. Seuss works for Jagex now?

Just makes you wonder, how?

Needs more snozzberries

and less time in libraries.

I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM, DAMMIT!

You stole the words right out of my mind. I saw the some of the pics and now I'm thinking of the family guy sketch where they wander into a Flintstones background (or something like that).