Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

forums1s.jpg

forums2.jpg

Fish Flingers...

Seems to me they're whipping a dead horse there!

I'd cheer for a possible set of Fishing XP boost clothing, but I've been thoroughly unimpressed with what they think is "decent" for the time and effort taken for each set (which is almost always 10-20 hours ridiculous).

2dgucz6.png

Looking like another no update week for me (the queens kicking my ass and the cynic is coming out.)

Where the hell is the June bts?!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I look forward to some more unlockables from there. Haven't touched the D&D since I got the Champion Tackle Box a looong time ago.

Currently waiting for both June BTS and BTS on Video 3. :P

Haunted mine, taverly dungeon, al-kharid and goblin village, looks like.

It also looks like they are tweaking bandos and armadyl armor for females.

I wonder when these will be released.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

that almost looks like an agility course in al kharid

I was thinking that but not sort of a purpose made agility course more an incidental chasing a thief/trying to get in somewhere type of thing, they did kind of hint when asked about kharid graphics around piercing note time they had the graphics schedule as part of another project (eg a quest) i believe they said.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I was thinking that but not sort of a purpose made agility course more an incidental chasing a thief/trying to get in somewhere type of thing, they did kind of hint when asked about kharid graphics around piercing note time they had the graphics schedule as part of another project (eg a quest) i believe they said.

Would be nice seeing some more desert pantheon quests with a bit of Aladdin and the prince of thieves kind of theme (I wouldn't mind seeing something like Sands of Time stuff going on)... Preferably with lore that places us as an acting force like ROTM rather than just a bystander.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Would be nice seeing some more desert pantheon quests with a bit of Aladdin and the prince of thieves kind of theme (I wouldn't mind seeing something like Sands of Time stuff going on)... Preferably with lore that places us as an acting force like ROTM rather than just a bystander.

Al-Kharid doesn't really touch Desert Pantheon lore. Al-Kharid has it's own long-standing story to be finished about what's happening with the Emir who has retreated from public view since Prince Ali was kidnapped leaving Chancellor Hassan in charge. And the fact the Emir and Ali are both in hiding still. Plus the whole tensions between AL-Kharid and the southern deserts.

Also we are an acting force in Pantheon lore, we settled disputes with Elid, are in direct conflict with The Devourer aka Sumona, been helped by her brother, awaken that Queen who wants to help restore order to the desert, aided that monkey god by bringing the monkeys back to the land, helped broker peace with Scarabas peoples etc. We are hardly just an onlooker at this point!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Al-Kharid doesn't really touch Desert Pantheon lore. Al-Kharid has it's own long-standing story to be finished about what's happening with the Emir who has retreated from public view since Prince Ali was kidnapped leaving Chancellor Hassan in charge. And the fact the Emir and Ali are both in hiding still. Plus the whole tensions between AL-Kharid and the southern deserts.

Also we are an acting force in Pantheon lore, we settled disputes with Elid, are in direct conflict with The Devourer aka Sumona, been helped by her brother, awaken that Queen who wants to help restore order to the desert, aided that monkey god by bringing the monkeys back to the land, helped broker peace with Scarabas peoples etc. We are hardly just an onlooker at this point!

Really annoys me that everyone feels the need to prove each other wrong on the milder differences in their say-so. With that said you are for the most part right and there is such an immense amount of potential for al kharid and it's regime storyline because it hasn't been adequately touched on since the menephos/sophenem stuff and that was just pretty much to branch into the pantheon, ROTM backstory and little to do with what's actually going on in al kharid.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It's nothing to do with 'proving people wrong' for the sake of it I was just mentioned the fact that Al-Kharid does have its own story going on because I think that is a more likely source for a new quest rather than branching off into the Desert Pantheon which lorically have nothing to do with Al-Kharid so far.

And yes in terms of bystander vs involvement it was a case of 'proving wrong' to an extent but it's not like ridiculing omg your wrong, it's just highlighting facts that may of been forgotten or overlooked that mean you have been involved directly with Pantheon stuff. I mean it's not even speculative/opinion could go either way stuff we have literally been face to face with 3 big members of the Pantheon and interacted with several lesser spirits related to them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It's nothing to do with 'proving people wrong' for the sake of it I was just mentioned the fact that Al-Kharid does have its own story going on because I think that is a more likely source for a new quest rather than branching off into the Desert Pantheon which lorically have nothing to do with Al-Kharid so far.

And yes in terms of bystander vs involvement it was a case of 'proving wrong' to an extent but it's not like ridiculing omg your wrong, it's just highlighting facts that may of been forgotten or overlooked that mean you have been involved directly with Pantheon stuff. I mean it's not even speculative/opinion could go either way stuff we have literally been face to face with 3 big members of the Pantheon and interacted with several lesser spirits related to them.

I guess pretty much we both are agreeing to disagree. I believe arguments are in shades of gray not black and white... I just can't stand arguments that don't show a respect for that touch of gray. Makes me think people are just too dumb.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Can't say I like how the new bandos looks. I'm excited for everything else, though.

It's hard to tell from that image.. But I think it looks better than what we have now.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

The new areas look amazing.

Totally didn't expect them to rework F2P areas again. (I do realize that Taverly dungeon is a members area)

4e0Vn.png

So no more shiny rears with Armadyl armour on females, but more skin with Bandos on female characters. Okay. XD

Looking forward to the rework in the future. ^_^

Less metal, more skin on females. Because being nude gives an awesome defence. Logic

Everybody knows that's how it is. More skin equals more attractive bits that mustn't be touched! Think of it as a charisma bonus to armour :D.

From this we also conclude that all female (humanoid) monsters must be gay (or at least bisexual). Not sure what that makes non-humans, especially cave slimes...

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted