Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

May I suggest that, if you haven't already, you should all go and talk to Koschei, under the Helm Shop in Rellekka, to get a hint at some upcoming content ...

He is not as he appears to be ...

i6idtf.png

OOOOO sounds familiar.... and while your at it, Check Legends for the Guthix teaser....

gAlbnXk.png

yey!

EDIT: This is about Dagannoth Kings btw

What is that in reference to?

EDIT: You Editted while I posted so now I'm Editting your editted edit.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Is that in relation to DKs?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

WOW that looks intriguing; I wonder whats gonna happen with that big wildy sword thingie?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't think I've anticipated a quest as much as this one since WGS and, to a lesser extent RotM.

Whoever the figure is on the far left, I want their robes.

Edit: Also, does anyone know what the creature is at the back?

Based on concept art I believe it's Death with his new make-over.

Intrigued by the big bug-guy at the back (who is obviously another guthix guardian)

Look as thought it could possibly be a reworked Fiara, but I doubt it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I can't wait a week for this.... whos the random human in the middle and did anyone just think, hey listen, when they saw the random fairy?

• Like 1

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I can't wait a week for this.... whos the random human in the middle and did anyone just think, hey listen, when they saw the random fairy?

Is it not Sanfew? (or huever the herb cape seller is)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

How about the adventurer walking into this ancient shrine, while wearing Zarosian armour and carrying the ancient Godsword? :P

Hope she's well balanced.

[hide]Also would it hurt to start including Tetsu et al. in teaser pics???? Nex gear is so 2011[/hide]

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

How about the adventurer walking into this ancient shrine, while wearing Zarosian armour and carrying the ancient Godsword? :P

In the last picture? That's a Bandos godsword.

I meant more of that it's the ancient Godsword, just that it happens to have a Bandosian hilt.

6Ij0n.jpg

I meant more of that it's the ancient Godsword, just that it happens to have a Bandosian hilt.

Not to mention melee weapon with mage gear on. DAT COMBAT TRIANGLE JAGEX!

Edit: After seeing the post below, is that torva? Thought torva was alot more purple.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

And I noticed that after hitting the post button :razz:

Probably meant to represent the player character, since Jagex thinks Torva + Godsword (and nothing else) is the top-tier equipment

Probably meant to represent the player character, since Jagex thinks Torva + Godsword (and nothing else) is the top-tier equipment

Don;t be silly Jagex doesn't show players in the top gear they show players in perfectly average gear because everyone has thousands of millions to buy nex gear and in no way shape or form are most average players wearing t70 gear.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Don;t be silly Jagex doesn't show players in the top gear they show players in perfectly average gear because everyone has thousands of millions to buy nex gear and in no way shape or form are most average players wearing t70 gear.

Remember, top-tier player gear is either Torva with dual rune longswords, or Pernix with Akrisae's mace.

• Like 8

6Ij0n.jpg

Remember, top-tier player gear is either Torva with dual rune longswords, or Pernix with Akrisae's mace.

shortswords, rune short swords are way more pro then dragon longs.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

the giant bounty hunter sword thing has been speculated to be the physical manifestation of the guthix edicts, given its location, appearance of having been plunged into the ground as an act of fury, guthix symbol, and that the runes inscribed on it roughly translate to "behave"

8f14270694.jpg

I really wonder why Jagex usually makes their preview images with really lame equipment. I guess I can excuse them (finally) this time, but BGS? Really? Even if most of RS is poor as dirt, I'm sure no one with Torva is using a BGS. Maul is free anyway.

Hell, dress him up like a druid, or wielding a green Balmung in void. It would be more appropriate either way.

Does anyone know whether the colors for the balmung have any uses besides cosmetic beyond the base upgrade? Like.. viridian, cobalt or crimson have anything different between them?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014