Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Any ideas on what the 1 and 2 year milestone items are supposed to be?

Edit: Good to hear that updated point amounts are being given out. How many are people getting and at what loyalty (months subscribed in a row)?

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

What does this mean?

There are specific items for players who hit a yearly milestone with uninterrupted subscription.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Edit: Good to hear that updated point amounts are being given out. How many are people getting and at what loyalty (months subscribed in a row)?

Subscribed day it came out and looking at my profile it looks like I got 30k loyalty points today.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Subscribed day it came out and looking at my profile it looks like I got 30k loyalty points today.

Same seem as if they have either double all points or added an extra year on to the scale to take us from 15k > 30k

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

JAgex logic.

Not enough content to fill September and they just postpone this 1 week to skip a week of content ;)

Who said anything about skipping? There will be two updates next week.

• Like 2

JAgex logic.

Not enough content to fill September and they just postpone this 1 week to skip a week of content ;)

I doubt it. The last few times this has happened the update for that week was pushed back.

• Like 1

JAgex logic.

I doubt it. The last few times this has happened the update for that week was pushed back.

We apologise for the delay and plan to move the launch into next week's game update.

Let's hope for two updates then.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

What exactly are the NIS and HTML5 updates that were supposed to be bundled into the Loyalty Store update? Any confirmed changes or is it a wait-and-read-the-patch-notes sort of thing?

A few things on their "radar" include interface re-works for NIS, the chat system incl private split, and several known bugs. Also keybinds for the number pad, and click-through windows. However, none of this has been confirmed yet, just in their list of "we're working on it or looking into it."

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Just found a possible September BTS leak. If you look on the front page side panel where game updates are you'll see a update for the 23rd of August called "Goblin Raids: Taking Down The High Priest." I'm curious to know if this is another one of their scaleable content and elite mob releases they mentioned back in June.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Just found a possible September BTS leak. If you look on the front page side panel where game updates are you'll see a update for the 23rd of August called "Goblin Raids: Taking Down The High Priest." I'm curious to know if this is another one of their scaleable content and elite mob releases they mentioned back in June.

This is some event for old school.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

They do update OSRS but only in a limited fashion, they don't have tools to dev anything truly new but they have been able to clone map areas and recycle npcs. Then recently they've found an 07 mapping tool so they can make new maps for existing assets, with some being able to be recoloured slightly but they still can't create anything new. Then they also recently found an archive of update assets and have established they can plug them in to OSRS and they will function meaning they can offer some of the 07-08 region content up to their polls (eg GWD)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue