Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

That gives me an idea - your character should make Papier-mâché balloons out of them and gain Crafting XP!*

*Only 300 RuneCoins from Solomon's.

Other than that though, destroying noted items doesn't make a whole lot of sense lore-wise :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

First raids concept art released:

c1f0d7edc3f6d334f1fe45d8e51a3aa7.png

Does anyone remember the beast master that was used for the early WE3 event that depicted a more menacing airut? I'll try to find the picture...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No, this one from january 6th... Took me forever to find it.

tuska_beast_master.jpg

Note: The img url says "tuska_beast_master". Also I strongly suspect tuska will crash land, become severely injured or die on impact. From there we will climb up the broken shafts of her tusks and onto her back. Here the godless are mounted an offensive on one of tuskas next-to-be-consumed worlds or the world mentioned that she began being worshiped on. I supposed with two airut concepts being shown so far its only a fair assumption the raid world is the home of the airut?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No, this one from january 6th... Took me forever to find it.

Note: The img url says "tuska_beast_master". Also I strongly suspect tuska will crash land, become severely injured or die on impact. From there we will climb up the broken shafts of her tusks and onto her back. Here the godless are mounted an offensive on one of tuskas next-to-be-consumed worlds or the world mentioned that she began being worshiped on. I supposed with two airut concepts being shown so far its only a fair assumption the raid world is the home of the airut?

That's a pretty nifty idea

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Tbh I don't think these new concepts - like the jigsaw one from twitter - that links to raids is Airut concept art.

They don't look like Airut, but they do share a lot of traits with Tuska. I'd think the Goobie world where raids take place is the home planet not of Airut, which found Tuska later on, but of the species Tuska originates from.

They did mention that we'd learn more of Tuska's origins and a mindless world eatting bore god would make sense it came from a relatively mindless species that continually attacks of weak and defenceless Goobies.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All pets other than yours (including boss pets) will have their left click options removed compliments of mod daze here.

Your link is broken because it has "here" at the end (so it links to https://mobile.twitter.com/JagexDaze/status/613353377553104896here). So https://twitter.com/JagexDaze/status/613353377553104896 <- that link should work.

howlin1eeveesig.png

All pets other than yours (including boss pets) will have their left click options removed compliments of mod daze here.

According to the reddit thread Mod Daze is one of the few that's willing to delve into the code to fix things when many others claimed they couldn't. I'm paraphrasing what was said, so don't rail me if it's wrong.

max.png 50.png

As I predicted when 120 capes were released, and no one believed me, the next logical step would raising the skill caps to 120. It isn't happening any time soon, but they are hinting at it. Meh.

Beats 200mscape without actual milestone marker levels.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

As I predicted when 120 capes were released, and no one believed me, the next logical step would raising the skill caps to 120. It isn't happening any time soon, but they are hinting at it. Meh.

Debatable. Maybe if most of the skill chart wasn't loaded with empty levels as they currently are...

ItsSuity TL;DL 079 - Raids Podcast

Note: Only mentioned things that weren't in TL;DW 077 - Q&A + Raids

Possible to do Raids with 80 stats and 80 gear

How you get to Mazcab depends on 'various outcomes' (ie WE3 results)

Grouping System 'ninja rework'

Players experienced with Nex, Araxxor, Vorago won't have too much difficulty with Durzag (Boss I)

Mod Deg guarantees you'll die on Boss II

Escalation mechanics - both Bosses get harder as the fight goes on

'Not a lot' of insta KO mechanics

Some mechanics require you to be in the right place at the right time

T90 tank gear:

Both sets have a set effect

Superior set has an additional set effect

Abilities

- Purchasable with reputation

- 4-5 tradeable abilities

- 2 of the abilities are very closely linked

Buyable reward with currency: Off-world POH location (Mazcab)

Second music track is 'mid-way' through Boss II fight

One part of the raid requires a minimum of 5 (physically impossible to do sub 5man Raids)

Boss II can be healed

More unique tradeable rewards

Achievements

- Raid achievements

- Boss II achievement: Almost kill the boss, heal it to full before killing it

- Titles

- Possible global broadcast for the harder achievements

A 'tragedy' will happen on the surface world

Looting explained:

Can loot each boss once every 48 hours

Must kill Boss I to be able to loot Boss II

If you haven't killed/looted Boss II within 48 hours you don't have to kill Boss I again unless you reset your progress (it asks you)

If you don't reset and keep attempting Boss II, you won't be able to loot Boss I until you reset

Image Gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/H5auq

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm not sure if someone really went into detail on how the forest will work on Mazcab, but I thought it might do some good to explain it further.

The forest is pretty much exactly like a dungeoneering floor except everything is dynamically generated. I'm guessing this means everything around the path is randomly placed. In dungeoneering everything is mostly static other than resources. The setting is much like temple trekking with different things to toy around with-in. The big difference between dungeoneering and Mazcab forest is the size of each generated area being somewhere around 20x20 or 30-30. Thats about 3x the size of a dungeoneering room. There will be ways to skill inside, things to earn and collect as well - including currency for the rewards.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The Mazcab forest is also supposed to be unique to each world afaik.

Looks like Tirannwn on steroids.

Debatable. Maybe if most of the skill chart wasn't loaded with empty levels as they currently are...

inb4 the skill rework is just filling up levels 99-120 :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

That would be a major blow to me. If max cape stayed at where it is now but they added another cape, like true max or something for 120's, that would be kinda fair. But I don't support raising all levels to 120.

max.png 50.png

That would be a major blow to me. If max cape stayed at where it is now but they added another cape, like true max or something for 120's, that would be kinda fair. But I don't support raising all levels to 120.

Would also basically be unfeasible to reach for soo many players, even Trim is more feasible than 120 all skills =/. It ias nearly 15k hour (at high efficiency) investment in there alone, on top of making the money to train the skills.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I think having a true max cape would be beyond insane. Having true mastery capes would be ok. Keeping comp cape requiring the same reqs, but maybe have trim require one true mastery is fitting.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Would also basically be unfeasible to reach for soo many players, even Trim is more feasible than 120 all skills =/. It ias nearly 15k hour (at high efficiency) investment in there alone, on top of making the money to train the skills.

depends entirely on what they fill it with, it's possible that away from combat that whatever you gather/create that is above 99 has some seriously good xp, the same way that dungeoneering has far increased rates the higher you get

baileydafrog.png

depends entirely on what they fill it with, it's possible that away from combat that whatever you gather/create that is above 99 has some seriously good xp, the same way that dungeoneering has far increased rates the higher you get

You're banking on them doing it really well, then?

max.png 50.png

definitely! (after around 14 years of buffs and nerfs)

baileydafrog.png

definitely! (after around 14 years of buffs and nerfs)

lol. I'm not interested in 14 years of fixes

max.png 50.png