Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

The portable crafter sounds cool. You can take it to dragons and tan and craft without needing to do Livid Farm. Shame that was like one of the best spells you could get there.

I don't mind them putting more stuff on TH as long as keep their current trend of making a lot of it tradable. I find it a whole lot better to have more stuff put on TH than have hassle Minigames/d&ds. Thalers became a thing because so many Minigames have very unenjoyable gameplay but meta rewards. The TH items tend have very distinct value and very balanced supply and demand while not better than having fun Minigames with good rewards it's much better than having a bad system.

The portable crafter sounds cool. You can take it to dragons and tan and craft without needing to do Livid Farm. Shame that was like one of the best spells you could get there.

I don't mind them putting more stuff on TH as long as keep their current trend of making a lot of it tradable. I find it a whole lot better to have more stuff put on TH than have hassle Minigames/d&ds. Thalers became a thing because so many Minigames have very unenjoyable gameplay but meta rewards. The TH items tend have very distinct value and very balanced supply and demand while not better than having fun Minigames with good rewards it's much better than having a bad system.

If you use it at dragons you pretty much effectively cut your profits by half. The crafter costs...30k I imagine, but lasts 5 minutes. If you tan on the spot it means that you cannot bank the hides with a porter instead since you've tanned them into leather.

If you use it at dragons you pretty much effectively cut your profits by half. The crafter costs...30k I imagine, but lasts 5 minutes. If you tan on the spot it means that you cannot bank the hides with a porter instead since you've tanned them into leather.

You cannot bank anything with porter from your inventory anyway...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

You cannot bank anything with porter from your inventory anyway...

I think you can drop a hide and pick it back up to bank it with a porter

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Tan it

Craft it.

Alch it.

One of the hard parts with the lunar spell was alching since you're on you know lunars. It's pretty effective with bonecrusher and demon horn you can stay forever without having to bank while still being efficient.

Tan it

Craft it.

Alch it.

One of the hard parts with the lunar spell was alching since you're on you know lunars. It's pretty effective with bonecrusher and demon horn you can stay forever without having to bank while still being efficient.

I'd just use a porter to send it to bank, and then from there to maybe use a portable crafter to tan them. Much more effective use of the timeframe a portable lasts, though the porters cost about 350gp per charge

Next ninja teaser is up:

TT9aMRh.png

Now let me be there first of the masses to say... Why isnt this a pvp D&D? This is exactly what the game needs. I dont mimd it being a jmod event, but faction pvp is EXACTLY what we need.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I saw it as soon as they posted it on the rs mainpage.

I've invested so much, rip nox weps

I bought like 38m worth of fellstalks and torstol, I feel like I need more for when prices inflate to insane levels lol

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Glad I stocked up on protean planks for that. Hopefully I can buy mahogany planks before they get too inflated

Let me know if you need any, I have something like 50k+ of them, probably won't need them all :)

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Glad I stocked up on protean planks for that. Hopefully I can buy mahogany planks before they get too inflated

Let me know if you need any, I have something like 50k+ of them, probably won't need them all :)
I tried and failed at buying 10k at +5% on my lunch break and they are already starting to inflate. I think I'm just going to use my protean I have and and train a fast/free/non afk skill (hunter or thief) just to knock them out and train con slowly over time like I have been.

Thank you for the offer tho :)

I think im just gonna burn porteans on con for the weekend then do div or something.

I got a good satck of unopened protean packs!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thought i would share the latest TL;DR from ItsSuity regarding the Q&A and multiple action bars. I also have this concept art for the icthlarin versus amascut event:

CLowNDsWEAAwHVv.jpg

TL;DW 093 - Q&A + Multiple Action Bars

Farming timers pushed back

Crucible rework

- Done but not done done

- Made into Bounty Hunter crater

- Added a deathmatch mode with powerups

- According to Pi people want the OSRS-style bounty hunter rather than a crucible rework

PvP content coming up

Looking to have 120 Invention to reclaim Max Cape

Storm of Armadyl in on the backlog

Eastern lands would have PoP as a requirement

Timbo is looking at Nechryael drop table next week

Happy with current Corp drop table

F2P update/content in the future (possibly KBD/Mole made F2P)

Rework Mahjarrat before FotG II - 'I would love to, find out more at RF'

For 2016 not looking to do filler content or content people aren't really hyped about

- D&Ds

- Faction-based world events

- Minigames

- Achievement diaries

- When looking at some of the things planned for 2016, these things ^ look lacklustre

- Strawpoll: What would you miss the most if you didn't have these for 2016 (everything was pretty even)

ToggleScape: Ninjas are centralising toggles into one interface

We8Lep2.jpg?1

- Will be added to, eventually all NPC related toggles (eg Doomsayer) will be added to the interface

Seren Quest rewards

- Crystalline Armour

lgCwDbF.png

- Superior Crystalline Armour

5hACIxD.png

Waterfall Fishing

- 94 Fishing

- Access higher platforms depending on your levels (Agility or Fishing)

- AFK

ak8WjyN.jpg

- Cosmetic pet with customisable shell

xnD9p2Y.jpg

Osborne forgot to ask about aura rework (will find out for next stream)

Aura team looking at fill in the gaps in auras

- Not in the immediate future

- Gaps such as range/mage have accuracy auras but melee doesn't

More dynamic abilities ('cranking up the complexity of abilities as people get used to the combat system')

Not going to remove the Night mode bug

- People are enjoying it

- Not going to spoil the fun

- Not sure if going to add it on an interface somewhere or leave it as an 'easter egg'

- Strawpoll: Weather or Day/Night cycles (69% Day/Night)

- Day/Night cycle is thematically the most hardest

- Do people want it a toggle or a cycle. If a cycle, then should day/night mechanics be attached or be cosmetic

£80,000 donated to WWF

Multiple Action Bars

Release either final/penultimate update of August

Choose upto 5 action bars

hicQVct.jpg

- Can choose each keybind individually in controls

qCej4pX.png

- By default will have to set your own keybinds

Extra bars intentionally made as small as possible

Move bars individually and verticle/horizontal layout to your liking

qOa7HR8.png

Revolution only works on Bar 1

Ability Q'ing works with all bars

Using the keybind (or the arrows on the main ability bar) to switch bars only applies to the main bar

- Cannot switch to a bar already in use

- Using the arrows will skip over bars already in use (ie Clicking next bar from Bar 1 will jump to Bar 4 if Bars 2/3 are already on screen)

- Going to see if switching bar buttons can be added to other bars without making the bars too big

Ability to add multiple bars available on release (No SGS)

Not supported with Legacy interface

Look into weapon switching, switching to a bar (not sure how viable it is)

piPad

Raids/Araxxor HP bar is hardcoded into its location, look into making it part of the minigame overlay so it can be movable

Ask Kelpie to add more POH portals to the backlog

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That Crystal armour, it looks like the intestines D=

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

That Crystal armour, it looks like the intestines D=

I think their aim was a gnarled bark or knot of wood look... But yeah you are right.

Here is a concept art of what a deviantart user did for crystal armour that looks much better.

http://valhelsing2.deviantart.com/art/crystal_armour_superior__attuned_look__my_version_by_valhelsing2-d947qfm.png

http://valhelsing2.deviantart.com/art/Crystal-armour-551254101

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

New BTS video:

Well, no kidding about the FoG rewards, but are they hoping to improve them by taking existing rewards out? I hope there is some new stuff that's actually useful. And if they take out healing abilities and items (bandages), no one is going to survive in FoG very long without running like hell...right?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.