Royal Rhinos and New Seasonal Hiscores

Miss Lioness

if you want fast spawning undead, your best bet is the dungeon for blood pact

chain magic those low level bastards to death

may want to consider using a cannon if you're really desperate for kills

• Like 1

8f14270694.jpg

Don't have seis, would virtus be viable you think?

I wouldnt worry about that. I think its more important for rune conservation using barrages.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm sure it would work well enough but without seis (and even with) there are monsters which are easier to kill than kalgerion demons.  You can access the chaos tunnels or ancient cavern with 1 def right?  In which case waterfiends can be close to 300 crims/hr.

And yes, blood pact dungeon skeletons are good because they respawn very quickly.  I myself may go for the zammy damage hiscore if I can convince a friend of mine to tank for me...

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

My goal is charms more than seasonal though. Also still need black armor (wikia states just weapon) for wraith.

Yea but they are so boring xc

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

if you have 95 slayer killing ascension legios is fantastic charms... with all the bonus it is close to 1:1 range:sum xp.  Of course with your low max health you could expect to die a lot at first.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Ooh, ooh, I know this one! Rhinos live in Antarctica!

Well I know someone who isn't getting a Black Rhino :-P

in news that nobody noticed, they split the trollheim and gwd teles because they figured out that people use both of them for different reasons

Hey, I'm not nobody... I noticed and for one am very happy. I found myself almost immediately switching back to trollheim from GWD and having both now is much appreciated.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Already answered the first rhino question, ready to get my black rhino!

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

in news that nobody noticed, they split the trollheim and gwd teles because they figured out that people use both of them for different reasons

Unless of course you have done livid farm and then plain old trollheim was a redundant spell made somewhat useful by the swap to gwd location.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Some neat stuff in the patch notes:

-No more broadcast spam from the Varrock Museum, whenever some narcissistic [wagon] decides to use shattered hearts to get 20+ 99 messages.

-No more Achievement Banners/Clan Vexes from douchebags who put them in inconvienient places like Pest Control Dock to troll people. Personally, these people should receive temporary bans and hefty fines. There's no excuse for this sort of senseless griefing. Not being an overt douchebag should be a rule.

- A separate option for the God Wars Telly, thus separating it from the Trollhem teleport (since, they are both pretty useful and having to choose one sucked. This way we can have quick access to God Wars and Troll herb patch). 

- Green message for slayer task completion (the red was sort of sour on the eyes).

Pretty good stuff.

Unless of course you have done livid farm and then plain old trollheim was a redundant spell made somewhat useful by the swap to gwd location.

Old Trollheim spell is still useful for 2 hard clue coordinations.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I'm loving the tele to gwd!!

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

For those people wondering about the second question. The answer is compound-eyes.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Didn't see this mentioned anywhere here and I found it worth mentioning.

6773a6817e.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Didn't see this mentioned anywhere here and I found it worth mentioning.

6773a6817e.png

Best update of the week: Trollhiem and gwd tele

Runner up: being able to use a lucky clover necklace to get both benefits of the clover and crystal amulets.

Cant wait to abuse the 2 hour pak yak.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Would be a lot better if they got rid of the need for the Elf Crystal Amulet completely. Currently it's biased towards skillers, since PVM'ers and combat people need other ammies.

you mean the 2.2% crit wasn't a moderate combat bonus to those hunting motherlode shards on slayer tasks? Why I never...
  • Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

For me the biggest flaw in crystal ammy is there is no way to use it whilst dungeoneering, which seems like a glaringly stupid move considering its whole premise was help to reach the levels for elf city which includes dg yet you are penalised if you actually train dg because you can't wear it.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Old Trollheim spell is still useful for 2 hard clue coordinations.

True but it wasn't exactly the end of the world to reverse run from GWD or troll herb patch to the cords seeing as they are something you aren't likely to get all that often.

Plv6Dz6.jpg