[hide=Closest I've got so far, possible spoilers ish?]

rLMd4Ln.jpg

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Did it. :D. 4th attempt.

e4b4b128a8.png

• Like 6

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Did it. :D. 4th attempt.

e4b4b128a8.png

Congrats!  Roughly how much in loot is that (not all too familiar with members' items)?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

1.7m for the bolts and I got 400k for the arrows (5.5k each).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I really don't get it, it's Jagex fault that they're no longer compensating for a computer more than a decade old?

Have you read their system requirements?  I was able to play at ~18 fps about 1.5 years ago.  Unless they're going to update those requirements, this computer is still supposed to work, which would mean Jagex is making RuneScape's applet more bloated.  Especially since I've got an AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4650 in an AGP slot in this ancient system.  Yeah, really, that much GPU, and I'm still fully able to use it somehow. :o

~D. V. "Maybe it helps that I've got 2 GB of RAM, too?" Devnull

It's not bloat. It's added features. That's the natural progression of software.

Your card is a piece of garbage that isn't even worth the pcb it's printed on. Maybe you should just fork over hundred dollars for a half-decent gpu rather than being some Luddite that demands that everyone else's gaming experience is as shitty as his. It depends on whether your other components are equally garbage, but even a gt640 can run RS at 50 fps max settings. And that card is also considered garbage.

I utilize 20% gpu and cpu on max settings and I'm looking forward to features to use the idling 80% for. Please don't hold us back.

• Like 8

I really don't get it, it's Jagex fault that they're no longer compensating for a computer more than a decade old?

Have you read their system requirements?  I was able to play at ~18 fps about 1.5 years ago.  Unless they're going to update those requirements, this computer is still supposed to work, which would mean Jagex is making RuneScape's applet more bloated.  Especially since I've got an AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4650 in an AGP slot in this ancient system.  Yeah, really, that much GPU, and I'm still fully able to use it somehow. :o

~D. V. "Maybe it helps that I've got 2 GB of RAM, too?" Devnull

It's not bloat. It's added features. That's the natural progression of software.

Your card is a piece of garbage that isn't even worth the pcb it's printed on. Maybe you should just fork over hundred dollars for a half-decent gpu rather than being some Luddite that demands that everyone else's gaming experience is as shitty as his. It depends on whether your other components are equally garbage, but even a gt640 can run RS at 50 fps max settings. And that card is also considered garbage.

I utilize 20% gpu and cpu on max settings and I'm looking forward to features to use the idling 80% for. Please don't hold us back.

Its cool I guess, but if you have such a great computer you could already watch or stream twitch without this feature. There really wasn't any need for it. Jagex is basically sacrificing those on the lower end (whether its only a few people or a bunch I don't know) in exchange for advertising. Whether you feel low end computers are holding the game back or not is up to you, but one of the main draws of runescape has always been that even low end computers can run it.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Its cool I guess, but if you have such a great computer you could already watch or stream twitch without this feature. There really wasn't any need for it. Jagex is basically sacrificing those on the lower end (whether its only a few people or a bunch I don't know) in exchange for advertising.

I don't think the twitch feature adds any overhead when not used. I'd guess it's something else they added with this update.

Whether you feel low end computers are holding the game back or not is up to you, but one of the main draws of runescape has always been that even low end computers can run it.

Except what he has is not low end. It was low end two years ago. It's ancient now. He could easily build a basic pc for $200-300 (especially if he recycles certain parts) and get very decent performance for years to come.

78f7gCP.png]

Also got it.

Just died again on p4 with it at ~10k hp due to a drag + 6k swipe >_>

e New PB on second kill:

bIHJCcu.png

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Someone has done it with chaotics

8cd7184a8b.jpg

4K469.png

SAved by tankology... death lotus, sara wp gloves and boots (2% chance to reduce 10% damage), levi ring and vamp... The irony is this is the exact setup i was contemplating last night.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I considered sara gloves and boots but on the interface that reduces your normal damage reduction by like 4% anyway. Is there something I'm not seeing here?

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I considered sara gloves and boots but on the interface that reduces your normal damage reduction by like 4% anyway. Is there something I'm not seeing here?

I think so... i considered the damage of the minions the main antagonist. After phase 1 i think araxxor can largely be ignored. With so many ticks of damage the ring and warpriest might help a lot more with survivability.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Those are armadyl gloves Urza..

And one should always be using 3+ warpriest pieces.

4K469.png

I was thinking helm, gloves, boots. Then dl top and bottom with levi ring. You would have to repair your offhand i guess if you didnt use dld.

Maybe chris made araxxor the way he did to troll levi ring haters.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Which set and why? Is the reduction to either dmg or cooldown that significant?

1% chance to reduce incoming damage by 10% per set piece using saradomin or zamorakian warpriest (5+1% for full set).

with 3 set pieces you get the set effect (need at least 3 pieces). So you have the going for you and levi ring which is the same i think, but 5% chance.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png