Araxxor, Twitch Integration and Lobby Update

Fred_S

got my second kill.  the final phase is easy if you use revo and focus on pray switches.  for the energy core, just turn off run and move when it hits u

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

First weapon part, get!

BtvyM7IIcAEJHLV.png

3 kills Yesterday, 6 today. Hopefully going to get part 2 tomorrow or Thursday, with part 3 Friday/Saturday.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

First weapon part, get!

BtvyM7IIcAEJHLV.png

3 kills Yesterday, 6 today. Hopefully going to get part 2 tomorrow or Thursday, with part 3 Friday/Saturday.

Nice :D Are you working towards the pet too? Do your chances just straight up double each time or does it start to depreciate?

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

If I get a bad drop I'll risk it for a pet, the majority of the time I've been keeping though.

Path 3 is out. Something to do with darkness, and hiding in the light.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Path 3 is ridiculously easy. Six kills in a row with a fair amount of food left.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

19,726,800,000GP in instances lost in deaths.

Does Jagex realize that there are single individuals with 19B+ worth in wealth (often shards)? If they are serious, target those individuals  specifically (through tax, or outright confiscation), or if they think that's wrong to target wealthy players, then just give up on their neurotic obsession with inflation and move on. Targeting people in general, say people with 500M banks and taking 10Mish from a bunch of them does nothing to stop inflation. Get real and serious or just give up.

Does Jagex realize that there are single individuals with 19B+ worth in wealth (often shards)? If they are serious, target those individuals  specifically (through tax, or outright confiscation), or if they think that's wrong to target wealthy players, then just give up on their neurotic obsession with inflation and move on. Targeting people in general, say people with 500M banks and taking 10Mish from a bunch of them does nothing to stop inflation. Get real and serious or just give up.

You really like complaining about people who are rich.  I'm still attempting killing it with chaotics crossbows because I can't afford ascensions and I am hopping to free worlds because I certainly cannot afford instances.  It sounds like you have an irrational hatred of rich people, based on all your recent posts.  If you are trying to speak for poor people, me included, please stop. This message also goes to everyone complaining.

On topic, excellent update.  I always wanted runescape to come out with something that takes true skill to kill.  I'll be able to do it eventually, I've gotten close.  It's just my prayer timing.

• Like 2

pls make boss harder :s

bfd5560b52.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Path 3 so easy compared to path 2 (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THERE... I get OHKOed like an angry Articuno with Mind Reader + Sheer Cold randomly IDK is going on).

You've got to do a sort of quick time event at the end to dodge Araxxor's attack. If you succeed and do the proper QTE, Araxxor will deal 50% damage to wall. If you fail, Araxxor will do 25% or so (and deal 2500 damage to you). If you totally screw it up (don't do anything), then Araxxor will do no damage to the wall (and 5000 damage to you). While waiting on Araxxor to charge the wall, stand in the light beams (I think HTML5 would be better here, but too bad I don't trust it/FPS sucks). Araxxor will do the spawn-egg-thingy as well, so take care of those.

The "stay in light beam" mechanic carries over for the rest of the battle as a 10 sec special attack Araxxor performs randomly (like the cleave attack, etc).

I managed a 9:27 with about 15 soups left in Yak + whatever is in the screeny 3rd kill after reset:

fSZBDpY.png

(I rolled a pet upon seeing such a crappy drop. Didn't get it.)

ozXHe7P.png

You really like complaining about people who are rich.  I'm still attempting killing it with chaotics crossbows because I can't afford ascensions and I am hopping to free worlds because I certainly cannot afford instances.  It sounds like you have an irrational hatred of rich people, based on all your recent posts.  If you are trying to speak for poor people, me included, please stop. This message also goes to everyone complaining.

On topic, excellent update.  I always wanted runescape to come out with something that takes true skill to kill.  I'll be able to do it eventually, I've gotten close.  It's just my prayer timing.

I have no intention for speaking for poor people (and I am not poor myself, though I am not in the ultra-rich category), and I have all T90 gear as well as enough money to buy instances. What I am saying is, Jagex should simply leave people with their money, and stop worrying about inflation. Don't target poor people, and don't target rich people. The 200K per attempt is a silly mechanic and misguided attempt. They keep saying there's too much money in the economy and that this affects poor people by increasing costs (this is Jagex's argument for inflation-control) - what I am saying, it's not a problem, just let it be. I am not suggesting that Jagex should take money from wealthy players, what I am saying is if they truly believe the game has too much money and that it needs to be deleted, then obviously if they really want to get it out of the game, then should delete it where it exists in the most quantities. Otherwise, just forget about inflation (which is what I am suggesting). 

I heard that killing Araxxor is actually comp requirement, I only needed to enter the cave to get my Cape back...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I think it is not yet a requirement, but it soon will be

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

They keep saying there's too much money in the economy and that this affects poor people by increasing costs (this is Jagex's argument for inflation-control)

where has Jagex kept saying this? Asking because I have never read anything along these lines from Jagex.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I heard that killing Araxxor is actually comp requirement, I only needed to enter the cave to get my Cape back...

Despite player sentiment around the issue the ninja team seem determined to include 'the reaper' title that comes with boss slayer as a plain comp cape requirement and the condition to get this cape is 1 kill of each boss on any difficulty setting.

Hence the list in my signature showing which kills I've cleared with my sucky pvm skills and which I have yet to conquer, because they launched the back end of the kill counter stuff last week and thus we can get the kills logged in advanced.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They keep saying there's too much money in the economy and that this affects poor people by increasing costs (this is Jagex's argument for inflation-control)

where has Jagex kept saying this? Asking because I have never read anything along these lines from Jagex.

They have said it in the past (though I don't have a specific quote at the moment). Incidentally in economics, that is the standard and main argument for why inflation is supposedly bad. Inflation is when there is too much money in the economy, and it pushes the prices of everything up. The standard argument then goes on to prescribe countering inflation (by taking money out of the economy) because rising prices are generally bad for poor/average people. In the real world, the only way money enters into the economy is when government prints it, so it's quite easy to control the supply of money, and most money in the real world simply changes hand (new money is not created). In Runescape though, money pops into existence out of thin air, so the supply is very hard to control. The only way is basically to have harsh restrictions, but since no one wants that (myself included), what I have been suggesting is that Jagex should just let people keep their money (rich and poor) instead of artificial or unreasonable inflation-countering methods (degrading costs, IMO, are fine, whereas 200K per attempt is less so - if you were able to get the full use of the instance, that would have been fine).