Araxxor, Twitch Integration and Lobby Update

Fred_S

19,726,800,000GP in instances lost in deaths.

Does Jagex realize that there are single individuals with 19B+ worth in wealth (often shards)? If they are serious, target those individuals  specifically (through tax, or outright confiscation), or if they think that's wrong to target wealthy players, then just give up on their neurotic obsession with inflation and move on. Targeting people in general, say people with 500M banks and taking 10Mish from a bunch of them does nothing to stop inflation. Get real and serious or just give up.

wtf did I just read

If they do that, please let me introduce 20 of my alts so you [wagon] don't steal my money

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

19,726,800,000GP in instances lost in deaths.

Does Jagex realize that there are single individuals with 19B+ worth in wealth (often shards)? If they are serious, target those individuals  specifically (through tax, or outright confiscation), or if they think that's wrong to target wealthy players, then just give up on their neurotic obsession with inflation and move on. Targeting people in general, say people with 500M banks and taking 10Mish from a bunch of them does nothing to stop inflation. Get real and serious or just give up.

wtf did I just read

If they do that, please let me introduce 20 of my alts so you [wagon] don't steal my money

I am not actually suggesting that they confiscate money (I am just saying that's the only the way to take large sums of money out of the game, but since it's an absurd way to do it, they should just abandon their inflation witch-hunt).

Has anyone gotten twitch streaming ti work?

It just loads for me

Yes. Though a lot of people are experiencing that problem.

remove sof

lucky items converting to 10m and people cry about alching LOL

10M enters the game through alching much faster by alching than from people converting lucky items they get from TH.

It's like the whole "durr lv 75 2h is better than dual wield lv 90 in legacy thing"

Converting Lucky stuff to 10M is a big chunk at once. But it's also much slower.

• Like 1

Yeah, the instance fee is a bit stupid. QBD is soloable without an instance fee, what's the point of slapping one on Araxxor? There's no point to Araxxor's improved loot table over QBD if you spend the difference away in the entrance fee and higher supply usage, as well as kill times over 4 times in length.

Because Jagex generally allows their developers to create to their "vision" with no regard to an overall consistency.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Has anyone gotten twitch streaming ti work?

It just loads for me

I used it for a couple of Araxxor kills yesterday, worked without any problems. The only issue is the massive delay (much more than you'd get with Xsplit or OBS).

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Still need middle piece... Completely unable to get it though. Did ~20 kills yesterday and on 15 today. >_>

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

before they go completely out he shines a spotlight down onto the floor.  stay there and u wont get hit.  before enrage goes too high you can also tank pretty easily

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I've had six failed attempts so far and I am really struggling. Ive managed to make it to the phase 4 twice now,, and to the black thing once. But Im really struggling with the extent of the multitasking, I can just about focus on my prayer and attack abilities (ish) ,but im failing to keep track of counting each 5 attacks for freedom etc , or doing any defensive abilities.                Is it that eventually with enough practice you learn from your mistakes and get better, or does eventually it just click and it becomes a whole lot easier. ?   Currently i'm just becoming very frustrated and really cant see it being something I do for fun.     Not to mention how expensive the learning curve is!  

I imagine it'll just take time like Vorago did or any boss for that matter. Araxxor is a lot more complicated than most but it'll get easier with practice and people will find easier/better ways to kill it (her? him?). 

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Munclesonkey has made a guide to Araxxor that explains each phase/path and what to do and look out for. Especially good for people who might be struggling to get their first few kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXkMMVW84g

Part of me wonders how any guide can be complete at this stage.

With 23 different tactics available in the rotations I get the impression, akin to Vorago, potentially the tunnels we've seen and stuff in phase 3 and 4 are not the only things that can happen. Cause unless there is a lot of tactics used in the fight that no-one has bothered to mention on forums or in-game we aren't up to the magic 23 yet.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Munclesonkey has made a guide to Araxxor that explains each phase/path and what to do and look out for. Especially good for people who might be struggling to get their first few kills.

With 23 different tactics available in the rotations I get the impression, akin to Vorago, potentially the tunnels we've seen and stuff in phase 3 and 4 are not the only things that can happen. Cause unless there is a lot of tactics used in the fight that no-one has bothered to mention on forums or in-game we aren't up to the magic 23 yet.

I think they are also referring to the mechanics as both environmental effects, attacks and conditional effects. Here is a list i came up with.

spawn attack focus (conditional)

melee standard attack

ranged standard attack

magic standard attack

web burn (environmental)

drag (conditional)

swipe attack

cocoon

web healing

autoheal

egg drop

mirrorback spawn

pulse spider spawn

bomb (conditional)

acid absorption (environmental/conditional)

ramp charge

darken

spawn acidic spider

crush acidic spider (conditional)

wall destruction (environmental)

spawn highly acidic spider (conditional)

25% health rage - acid ball

araxxor health transfer

leftover minion spawn

50% health rage

Chris L might have been thought of some of these as officially part of the 23 and others probably part of other mechanics. The point is the boss is very, very fluid in use of mechanics between all phases.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I've had six failed attempts so far and I am really struggling. Ive managed to make it to the phase 4 twice now,, and to the black thing once. But Im really struggling with the extent of the multitasking, I can just about focus on my prayer and attack abilities (ish) ,but im failing to keep track of counting each 5 attacks for freedom etc , or doing any defensive abilities.                Is it that eventually with enough practice you learn from your mistakes and get better, or does eventually it just click and it becomes a whole lot easier. ?   Currently i'm just becoming very frustrated and really cant see it being something I do for fun.     Not to mention how expensive the learning curve is!  

Having had similar problems for the first few kill attempts, i would suggest using soul-split for the whole araxxi phase rather than trying to pray switch. Revolution is also completely OK to use for the whole fight while defensive abilities really aren't needed. The acid ball still needs to be exactly figured out(as in developing a repeatable method to take no damage with least bother), but just having it bounce and moving one square every 4 ticks should do fine.

Death lotus darts are completely fine for the fight, although they will end up costing more than most other methods(10-15 darts lost per kill= 80-120k). I was managing 8 minute kills with them(middle path). I would also suggest to everyone to always end phase 1 and 2 as fast as possible since you will need to do less overall damage this way(and phase 3 is actually easier than phase 1 and 2).

I still haven't seen any significant discussion over the rewards, though, and how they are implemented. Particularly interesting is the fact that only the full spider leg and completed weapons are tradeable. This is causing some really screwed up scenarios like the spider leg costing at times as much or more than the full weapons. From what i've seen about droprates and jagex'es pricing, the spider leg parts are actually very common (perhaps 1/30 or so), while the weapon part are significantly more rare (perhaps 1/200). However, in order to cash in on any of these drops, you either need to obtain all 3 spider leg parts or, in case of weapon parts, be able to buy a spider leg(or obviously obtain one yourself). Thus, although the drops are common enough, a large amount of the rare drops will likely be ''wasted'' or ''trapped'' because of the trade restrictions.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I think they are also referring to the mechanics as both environmental effects, attacks and conditional effects. Here is a list i came up with.

melee standard attack

ranged standard attack

magic standard attack

web burn (environmental)

drag (conditional)

swipe attack

cocoon

web healing

autoheal

egg drop

mirrorback spawn

pulse spider spawn

bomb (conditional)

ramp charge

darken

spawn acidic spider

araxxor health transfer

leftover minion spawn

50% health rage

Chris L might have been thought of some of these as officially part of the 23 and others probably part of other mechanics. The point is the boss is very, very fluid in use of mechanics between all phases.

See I wouldn't call half the them separate tactics.

Health rages are both the same thing.

Arraxxi drain from araaxor isn't a tactic its just a progression of the fight with an npc swap.

Left over minion spawn and the other minion spawns again I'd lump into 1 "spawn minions" thing.

I wouldn't count the drag as independent of the cleave/swipe either since it is part of it.

I wouldn't call the standard attacks tactics either - tactics are special things the boss does, not the basic attacks.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

melee standard attack

ranged standard attack

magic standard attack

web burn (environmental)

drag (conditional)

swipe attack

cocoon

web healing

autoheal

egg drop

mirrorback spawn

pulse spider spawn

bomb (conditional)

ramp charge

darken

spawn acidic spider

araxxor health transfer

leftover minion spawn

50% health rage

See I wouldn't call half the them separate tactics.

Health rages are both the same thing.

Arraxxi drain from araaxor isn't a tactic its just a progression of the fight with an npc swap.

Left over minion spawn and the other minion spawns again I'd lump into 1 "spawn minions" thing.

I wouldn't count the drag as independent of the cleave/swipe either since it is part of it.

I wouldn't call the standard attacks tactics either - tactics are special things the boss does, not the basic attacks.

I dont think they called them tactics. I believe they refered to them as mechanics.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Dunno if this has been posted yet or not, but apparently you're not supposed to lure the Acidic spiders under Araxxor in the 3rd phase. Apparently it just enrages him more and makes phase 4 more of a cluster[bleep] than it already is. I've definitely been having much smoother p4's since I stopped luring the spiders anyway.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Soooo, you have to lure them to you, to get them away from Araxxor? Oo

Yeah, pretty much. My kill times have gotten much faster and smoother overall by doing that, so it has to be at least partially correct.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Soooo, you have to lure them to you, to get them away from Araxxor? Oo

Yeah, pretty much. My kill times have gotten much faster and smoother overall by doing that, so it has to be at least partially correct.

That's interesting. Every single post I've seen always said to lure them because it made Araxxi's magic attack hit less depending on how many you lured. If I ever get the gear I'll have to try it without luring them.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png