Balthazar's Big Raffle

Urza285

I just want the Darts, finish off my farming set and hopefully win cash. With the Darts V' QBD, will it only progress 1 stage of her fight? or kill her entirely? back when we first had them it killed her first hit.

Popoto.~<3

I don't think we will know for QBD until someone tries it.

How it worked before and the fact it is a phased fight are of equal merit and exact opposites for how it would work after all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Did you get a golden godsword at random, or could you pick?

I will welp if I get arma or bandos warpriest. urg

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Yeah i think zam wp would be awesome golden. Golden bandos wp would be a bit insulting to the bronze look of it.

Im aiming to get a wp set amd maybe the cash. Im not very fond of the deathtouched darts and i have all of the skill outfits. Remote bank box and sh feathers are a bit meh...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So apparently you do get one consolation prize per failed ticket, using multiple tickets in one go.

• Like 3

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I just want the Darts, finish off my farming set and hopefully win cash. With the Darts V' QBD, will it only progress 1 stage of her fight? or kill her entirely? back when we first had them it killed her first hit.

Maybe it's just me but seems like a waste to use on qbd, as you'd spend multiple darts for one loot. and pretty sure it was said that they wouldn't count towards comp/boss kills

Edit: I suppose you could use them to skip most of the stages

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?