Balthazar's Big Raffle

Urza285

I got one skiller outfit piece (First Age amulet); still need First Age ring, Botanist gloves, and Sous Chef boots.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

I'm still missing 10 pieces of skilling outfits all told.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Put in two tickets for golden warpriest. I'll be amazed if I win something... Still a bit hurt 10 tickets didn't win me a godsword.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So I just realized (clicking one by accident) that the portable bank deposit boxes are for yourself only, so no sharing.  I guess that reduces the economical impact a bit.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So I just realized (clicking one by accident) that the portable bank deposit boxes are for yourself only, so no sharing. I guess that reduces the economical impact a bit.

They can be set as either public or private.

Oh okay, and no negative impact to the owner if they are set to public?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Assuming straight up resource gathering I would suggest white berries or blue dragon scales. Nothing really worthwhile for the maxed/high level players

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Yeah, with so many teleports and other options these days, I would not be too surprised should the marginal benefit of a deposit box be rather low.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Put in two tickets for golden warpriest. I'll be amazed if I win something... Still a bit hurt 10 tickets didn't win me a godsword.

You're not the only one ;) somehow after I found out ten tickets didn't get me a golden gs I did not want to playing RS for the rest of the day. 

bup93.png

WHY THE [bleep] IS THIS POSSIBLE

Lol. Someone else I know had the exact same happen, with the Armadyl set as well.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Well so much for not being able to get copies.  Care to donate one?  I didn't get any either week, not fair =(!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

what's a good place for the deposit box?

I could see it being rather useful at LRM concentrated rocks, being able to bank your ores instead of dropping them.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

what's a good place for the deposit box?

I could see it being rather useful at LRM concentrated rocks, being able to bank your ores instead of dropping them.

I have a friend who banks ores at LRC; maybe they would be interested if you want to share :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Gold Bandos, FML

TBH, I have no idea why I am doing after gold sets... can't store or reclaim them, they removed the only reason i'd even want them, and I have the original versions :S

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)