Hit the monkey and win a free ipod.

stevester77

We've all seen those various ads which insult our intelligence with those amazing offers of theirs. The approach usually varies, but it all falls down to one thing:

YOUR OUR 1 MILLIONTH VISITOR..CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!

Have you, or have you ever had a friend that actually went through with what the ad said, to get that free ipod or psp? What im basically asking is in the end, will you ever get that ipod? And if so, what hurdles did you have to leap over to get it?

Note: I am not asking so that I can get a free ipod, I already have one :?... im just interested in what they have you do.

They probaly download viruses (never tried it beofre) and make you download all sorts of crap. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Most of the sites do, actualy, work, but you have to sign up for a ton of trials and crap, you can lose a ton of cash if you do it wrong.

Basicly, you can do it and it will work, but by the time you finished what it takes you could have gotten one by then ><.

Most of the sites do, actualy, work, but you have to sign up for a ton of trials and crap, you can lose a ton of cash if you do it wrong.

Basicly, you can do it and it will work, but by the time you finished what it takes you could have gotten one by then ><.

And you have to find enough gullbile friends to refer >.<

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I just like hitting the monkey, shooting the ducks or punching George W. because its fun. I have a good popup blocker any way so I dont get the pop up when it comes.

:lol: I do the same thing...Except they are far to easy.

The problem with freeipods.com is you basicly have to scam your friends into joining the scheme knowing full well they are going to find it incredibly difficult to get another 10 people to join after you already ask everyone. If people are hap[py conning their friends then fair enuf but i despise those schemes and i back the plans to make matrix schemes illegal in this country

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Or maybe your friends would be good enough to do it just to help you out? You don't have to pay for something to get into the pyramid scheme for all of them.

You don't have to con them. You could just offer them a fiver to sign up to the spam sites, ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã25 for whatever it is you're getting 'free' isn't that bad.

That said I don't agree with that sort of site and think they shouldn't be allowed.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I just got this one, I thought it was pretty funny. Heh, 1201. :lol:

banner4zb.jpg

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Someone posted it before about how to get an iPod for like 10 dollars.

If i were 18, with a credit card, I would participate in the 30 dollar thing.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Idea!

why don't we all help each other get a free ipod? We could make a topic where we all just refer each other? we could just make some spare e-mail addresses to dodge the spam. I'm not quite sure how all of this works, so please don't flame if I'm wrong.

Idea!

why don't we all help each other get a free ipod? We could make a topic where we all just refer each other? we could just make some spare e-mail addresses to dodge the spam. I'm not quite sure how all of this works, so please don't flame if I'm wrong.

The thing is on the ones that actually give the item to you, you have to pay for trials of services (usually 3-5) and that could get a little costly, no?

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

About having to bs your friends... this one guy I knew pretty much asked everyone in my grade to sign up for this thing to get him a free ipod (its a small school). Needless to say, some people sign up to be nice, but he still needed one more person. So, he payed another girl 20 bucks to sign up, next thing you know, everyone that sign up for free was mad.

The problem with freeipods.com is you basicly have to scam your friends into joining the scheme knowing full well they are going to find it incredibly difficult to get another 10 people to join after you already ask everyone. If people are hap[py conning their friends then fair enuf but i despise those schemes and i back the plans to make matrix schemes illegal in this country

Hath Mercifull gone to the dark side? :shock:

Those adverts stink, it's websites like treasure trooper. They tell you to sign up for offers for real money. The probelm being is that when you do the offer it usually involves using your credit card for a free offer. But if you do manage to get it done, it takes over a month for their money to go to your account. (I know, ive tried...)

knkcopy.jpg

Idea!

The thing is on the ones that actually give the item to you, you have to pay for trials of services (usually 3-5) and that could get a little costly, no?

well we wouldnt pay for each others, just pay for our own trials, so we'd all get 20-30 dollar ipods.

1. there is a 1 in bazillion chance u acually will get something

2. you'lll have to take a million question survay and never get anything

3. they take ur email adress and give you a ton of spam aday

4. downloading keylogger............. :shock: dang.....

so no its not worth it :P :lol:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!