Would you kill 500 people to stop aids?

woopidoo2

2.7 million people died of aids last year. If you think aids is "bad" and would like to see it dissappear and quite plaguing the human race, to be unwilling to sacrifice 500 people to save 2.7 million people a year seems kind of short-sighted.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would kill 500 murdurers, rapists, gangsters, Nazis, and people who killed other innocent people.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

id do it even if it was 500,000 or 1 million ppl i would do it

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I would say yes as long as the people that I could kill were people that commited murder, drug dealers etc. Or if they were people already suffering from AIDS. If I were suffering from AIDS I would willingly give my life to find a cure so that the next generation would not have to suffer as I did. I would almost see it as a favor to some people that have AIDS and that have no chance of survival seeing as it would relieve all their pain that they are in/will be in. If they were 500 randomly selected 'innocent' people I could never bring myself to do it because they never did anything wrong.

No, I would not. Stopping aids would not benefit mankind. It would increase the risk of overpopulation, which in the end would cause even more misery.

Actually - I'd kill everyone with Aids.

At least it was erradicated, at least for a while.

And on the up side, there goes a few million people or so...

whats to stop HIV evolving again?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Actually - I'd kill everyone with Aids.

At least it was erradicated, at least for a while.

And on the up side, there goes a few million people or so...

Just cull people off again :P

Edit: whoops, just realised how spammy I was being in just laughing. Erm... I don't actually have anything new to say. I'd kill a million people with bad AIDS (brass eye -- I'm not serious).

At the risk of spamming as well, I say to that: ROFL! :P

I'm amazed the amount of people who'd let AIDS continue just to control the population; medical science must be their worst enemy letting all those sick people live, until they're the ones sick then its their best friend.

Its not just the population. It is also the fact that the human species evolves to protect itself from disease by having the weak people die. This way the stronger more advanced genes would live and thus have more room to expand.

As for the killings, I would not do it.

The only way it should possibly happen is if those 500 people were willing and wanted to do it.

PDM

PDM

I'm amazed the amount of people who'd let AIDS continue just to control the population; medical science must be their worst enemy letting all those sick people live, until they're the ones sick then its their best friend.

Its not just the population. It is also the fact that the human species evolves to protect itself from disease by having the weak people die. This way the stronger more advanced genes would live and thus have more room to expand.

Exactly, so don't use any form of medicine.. hypocrite.

That sounds like some super villain idea to kill 500 people to make good thing happen. Killing people is wrong, even if it would lead to good things its wrong so I wouldn't do it.

Except if they would volunteer but I would feel bad about it and I should volunteer myself too to be the 500's one. Tought deal.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

i would kill 5 hundred peaple even if it wouldnt stop aids
Grow up and run along back to the runescape sections of the forum please.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12