Ordered and received. CD's and DVD's.

How2PK

I loved The 400 Blows, though it is a movie I would probably only watch once.

It's one of those films that I've been meaning to see for so long and just never gotten around to ordering. I'm looking forward to it.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free-The-Free-Story-380222-2.jpg

Epic band, I couldn't find it for sale anywhere so I had to order it from the UK.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Just bought Pulp Fiction on DVD! :thumbsup:

Going to go watch it now~ Good night and see y'all tomorrow! :3

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

Used up the last of my credit on Amazon on Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series Collection

Wont be here for another few weeks, but still - saving over $300 dollars is worth it - and I'm not fussed about it not having Ark of Truth or Continuum with it either :)

Funny coincidence, I am finishing watching mine tonight for the second time through. Also I ordered my set on almost the exact same day two years ago (July 16th).

EDIT: Also I paid around $116 apparently, $80 is a pretty good deal. Just make sure to check all the discs, there will probably be a few that are dirty and/or scratched. Some people have got completely unreadable discs, once I cleaned mine off I only had 5 or 6 that had skips in them, and the worst was just for a minute.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the new Arcade Fire record on friday. It's wonderful. :thumbup:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• 1 month later...

pcs7027_a.jpg

On vinyl. Was £8.99, silly not to buy it, even though it's on an EMI label, not an Apple label.

Next record shall be one of the following;

Legend by Bob Marley

Aladdin Sane by David Bowie

The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars by David Bowie

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Iron-Maiden-The-Final-Frontier-2010.jpg

Forgot about it around the time it came out, but picked it up the other day. Good album so far, not their best though.

Powerslave, Brave new world or Number of the Beast?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

aarefhissing.jpg

Hissing Fauna, Are you the Destroyer? - of Montreal

Friend gave it tome a week back, its an amazing album.

I liked that album. My friend gave it to me too a couple years back.

They have a new album out today. I contemplated buying it while I was at the record store but I want to listen to it first before I go out and make the purchase.

tFtfA.jpg

aarefhissing.jpg

Hissing Fauna, Are you the Destroyer? - of Montreal

Friend gave it tome a week back, its an amazing album.

I liked that album. My friend gave it to me too a couple years back.

They have a new album out today. I contemplated buying it while I was at the record store but I want to listen to it first before I go out and make the purchase.

Couldn't find it in any New Zealand online store. I'll buy it when I have money.

lampost_sig_stark.png

• 2 weeks later...

Having to be more selective now that i'm running outta space.

Got a great Deal on the Friday 1-8 Set

-89583503842605710.jpg

Got a good deal on this as well.

iron-man-animated-series-dvd-box-art.jpg

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

totally forgot I preordered Spartacus Blood and Sand, got it in the mail today. Booya

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered some CDs I've been meaning to get for quite some time.

shallowgrave.jpg

The Tallest Man on Earth - Shallow Grave

wildhunt.jpg

The Tallest Man on Earth - The Wild Hunt

eulogyforevolution.jpg

Ólafur Arnalds - Eulogy For Evolution

2009rb9.jpg

Just bought about $1000 worth of DVD's for $200 at Borders.

I love 3 for $25 sales - especially when the only restrictions are no blu-ray and no more than 2 discs per box.

So while you can't get most tv series, and some good dvd boxsets, still managed to pick up new release SE/LE/CE DVD's for $8.33 rather than $55 or something. Win.

Just bought about $1000 worth of DVD's for $200 at Borders.

I love 3 for $25 sales - especially when the only restrictions are no blu-ray and no more than 2 discs per box.

So while you can't get most tv series, and some good dvd boxsets, still managed to pick up new release SE/LE/CE DVD's for $8.33 rather than $55 or something. Win.

do they have an american sale?

Abraham Lincoln