Read page 19 to see how much Jagex hates ME!!!!!

Hounded

MUST you call me cookie boy?

Honestly, I could just, not ship them :lol:

I'll make sure I eat them for you o.0 lol.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat all the cookies you want, it will just make me call you cookie boy all the more =) and for a different reason. ;)

Well, would you prefer Cookie Man? Or do you feel that cookie carries a negative connotation? =)

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

I think some of you who got picked for 2nd place are rather high lvl and rich. So this prize won't seem like much to you. If you don't want or need it, I think it would be great if you stopped by me on RS and got it to give to a lower lvl, poorer, person.

2nd Place winners:

Lucasesco

flash130

Zou_Lou

manoman

CloudSeller

Wyvern53

s_k_i_l_l_s1

thrash-boy

captianant

Onanica

Each second place winner will recieve One (1) Set of Full Rune.

Thanks for replying =).

Thank you Hounded!

I think some of you who got picked for 2nd place are rather high lvl and rich. So this prize won't seem like much to you. If you don't want or need it, I think it would be great if you stopped by me on RS and got it to give to a lower lvl, poorer, person.

2nd Place winners:

Lucasesco

flash130

Zou_Lou

manoman

CloudSeller

Wyvern53

s_k_i_l_l_s1

thrash-boy

captianant

Onanica

Thanks for replying =).

Thank you Hounded!

What he said :D

Aw MAN! Tarnations, I forget to check TIF for two derned days. Well, that's the luck o' the Chessmastuh for you.

Congrats to teh lucky winners guys.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

(posting for my brother)

Name - 44warriorz44 - (Actually the name is now "yoko the pk")

Reason - pmgs i wuz lyke hax0rd yeah, enough of those storys. Every where you go you hear them. 44warriorz44 my other account, well it apparently got stolen\hacked whatever.

I recently decided to come back to RS, and I have made a new char and I have no money. I have been playing since 2001, way back in rsc. I have posted alot of pk's here before *monkey 933* was my name. I really dread losing warriorz because he was 81 atk 84 str 60 def. Lot of hard work trained into him. You probally think this is a bs story, but hey I probally would to.

Well I need some stuff to start me out with again, so if you're going to be choosing anyone don't just choose some random person. I hope whoever gets this will be a good pick.

Heh, thanks, and you can ask around about this it is true. You can ask some of my friends if you want, if you want to add me "yoko the pk" we can talk in more detail.

Thanks. :wink:

^^^ uh... that wasn't me, that was my little brother on my account.

anyways... I have no clue what this is, so count me out :shock: .

You're Welcome.

I have only been able to dish out prizes to people so far. I am going to eat some dinner now, and will be back after. If you two are on then I will give you both your 'winnings'.

~Dave

goodbye0vx.png

RSN=Arowofdoom

I would sure love to come to your party, I love going to drop partys, and I love to always say goodbye to older runescape players.

It would be a blast if I were to come, and i could even bring some items for you to drop or give away.

If I am not picked by you to go, I am still here to wish you good luck IRL, and am also wishing everyone that does go to your party to have a blast!

It always saddens me to know another older runescape player is quitting, but this game isn't everyones life, so go have TONS of fun IRL!!

Dave,

Cookie MAN sounds much more better, although I have no clue what connotation is.. I'm gunna take a stab at it and say yes?

I can only play 30 minutes a day on weekdays, so I'll add you and be on tommarrow for a quick chat?

*EDIT* Nadril, I am just curiose, was that whole thing about being 44warriors44 your brother too? .. Just asking because hes my friend.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

2nd Place winners:

Lucasesco

flash130

Zou_Lou

manoman

CloudSeller

Wyvern53

s_k_i_l_l_s1

thrash-boy

captianant

Onanica

Thanks for replying =).

Thank you Hounded!

What he said :D

Thanks a lot Hounded! It was nice talking to you in game. I enjoyed the lil time talking with you and you're and extremely nice person. I'm sure you will success in life and have fun, enjoy and party!

PS. I may be rather high lvl but i was richer out of tutorial island :wink: :P

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

rsn satenza! i love drop parties. - But keep your stuff, and when you come back you will still have it.

for real i dont post much but i do read these forums alot and i wouldnt want u to drop all ur things and then hate urself when u try and come back

2nd Place winners:

Lucasesco

flash130

Zou_Lou

manoman

CloudSeller

Wyvern53

s_k_i_l_l_s1

thrash-boy

captianant

Onanica

Thanks for replying =).

Thank you so much Dave! :D

I had your private message, and your big present, even before to see my name amongst the lucky 2nd place winner's list and I went like "WOW!". :shock:

This is my very first full rune, so it means a lot to me. 8)

The fact that I received it from a long time and skillful player whom has decided to leave for good after four years' loyal service adds up even more value to it. I will buy myself a second set, just to make sure your present will remain in my bank untill the day I choose to follow your exemple.

The funniest of all is that I can not even wear the plate, because I never completed Dragon Slayer (I'm pretty lazy with questing). But now I have no more excuse and as soon as I got those three damned planks, I'm gonna pay a visit to Elvrag! :wink: :P

You really made my day, my only regret is I did not have a chance to meet you before. Such a cool guy!

Best of luck to you in real life, you deserve it!

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

RS Name: T Beaun

Not sure if this is done but i thought i would throw my name out there, i never get good drops, i am the most unlucky player in this game, iv killed hundreds of the 149's in the fight cave and have only gotten tokkul, never anything else, the best drop iv ever revieved was a rune b axe, i dont spend to much time making money, i mostly just spend my time getting skills up, never sell anything just use it all myself, would be usfull to get some item/cash to up my armor/skills.

sig3gk6.png

runescape name: Fires Brand

well, in the spirit if your search, here's my reason. I'm a poor university student who lives off frozen bags of Green Giant veggies and pasta. i may not bethe poorest in runescape (why couldnt i say that about real life :roll: ) but i feel it's becuase i'm a penny pincher :) i play the game for fun and experience, not to just merchant or care for money. (though i dont spend it).

not exactly a reason, but oh well =\

78-85 slayer in 36 days. Achieved October 18th, 2006.

April 6th, 2007: best mate quits after a 2nd hacking... our shared blue, purple, white and green phats all gone

Hi!

Don't know if it's too late, but I'll give it a try.

I have the worst Barrows luck, but still laugh about it. You stole my slave, and now my private Slayer lessons are gone... :wink: I would love to spread some joy at the party, and that way, I could also enjoy the "lost" slave.

Have a good one! :D

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Sry about stealing your slave. =(

=)? lol

And dan, be patient my drop party buddy lol. Waiting on Cookie MAN before we have the party. A time and date has yet to be decided on. You WILL be notified. =)

~Dave

goodbye0vx.png

YES! WOOT! i got a second place prize.

By the way my name isent thrash-boy on runescape, its thrash boy (without the dash), Just making sure u realised that.

Thanks hounded, thanks lots for the full rune!!! :-)

Sry about stealing your slave. =(

=)? lol

Hehe, I might forgive you.... :lol: I would like to see him in slaving action, though.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

RSN

yptee

Reason

I have to be honest, I cannot think of a reason why I deserve it more than the others here. I spent all my time and money I earned leveling my non-combat skills that I don't even own a full rune while I am level 83. Any items, particularly armors, will help in speeding things up.

You have obviously spent a lot of time and money on your accounts, it is always sad to see an established player quitting. I am not sure if you will change your mind but if you do, it will be an honour to add you on my friends list.