Wet Paint ���¢�¢â�š�¬�¢â�¬�� Do Not Touch

Warning: Long Post ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ well you were warnedÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.

OK, so itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s obvious, you walk along you see the sign and your brain starts to tell you to leave extra room so you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even accidentally touch it. Unfortunately your hand is now being guided by some mysterious force, your brain is screaming ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅitÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s wet! Leave it! Look at the sign noobÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Mordendravid.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I guess we know whats in there, mate"

*chuckles*

Yep, you sure do. Need an elemental shield to stop those 31's, and high slayer to kill them. Rumor has it, that melee prayer stops the 31's, even though it looks like nasty blue magic.

Thanks for the amusing story, I enjoyed it. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I enjoyed reading that, need more of them stories :P

No need to die for that tho 8)

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Haha great funny story lol, and I completely know what you mean where your brain tells you not to, but you do it anyway!

I did that once in the exact same place, but just managed to get back to Ice Giants and Warriors, because I had food left.

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Great story, made my chuckle seeing how I have done things like that. Better known as the banshees with no ear muffs.

But it was a good story and nice to see that you weren't that upset about dieing but accepted it as part of the game.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Great post, and so true :) Thanks for the laugh :)

New minigame snails got me today, in similar style. New monster, but hey, I am big and strong and can handle it. Why wear ring of life or checking guides before trying it out? Sure I used prayers, but the wrong ones. Sure I had a tele crystal in inventory, but did I use it? Sure I had food, but did I eat? ;)

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Haha, nice post. Reminds me of the people who complain about dying in the wilderness; did they forget the wilderness warning sign?

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Congratulations, this story is now stickified and immortalized in the Archive of Wisdom!

Thanks for the chuckle. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Congratulations, this story is now stickified and immortalized in the Archive of Wisdom!

Thanks for the chuckle. :)

Woot thanks Leesters :lol:

And thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I'm sure I'm dumb enough to do something entertaining again in the future - I'll keep you posted!

Mordendravid.png

nice read, good to see people take it good, and don't start screaming and shouting and swearing :)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Good story.

Your gona hate me for saying this buy you could have made it back in time. Goto shanity pass from lumby talk to Shanity tell him your a bad guy. Go in jail tell him no I like my money then your sent to the port close to the cave. Now you run back into the cave grab the stuff and if you die well you got something back!

Wow, great read, made me laugh.

Kinda almost similar to my poast, in a way o.0

Nice job with the wet paint thing too, lol :P

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Great story. Die some more for my entertainment! Seriously, I am not joking. I know where you can fight a big mole that likes it when you blow out your candle. Make sure you don't bring a tinderbox or a tele. :lol:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!