Uses of Magic Ring?

ArtCrazy

You know the basic turn-to-an-egg use, but try putting on prayer and then morphing, it will be active and not waste any prayer points! Maybe it also works with poison, you can be online while waiting for a friend to bring you an anti-poison lol.

Maybe we can't get attacked in wildy? Maybe we cant get freezed like the ring of rock? I'd appreciate it if someone tested it out!

art_crazy.png

Yep, the use of it is to be an egg. Thats it.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

all it is is a free ring of stone that makes you an egg rather than a rock. everything except that is the same, so you can be attacked, and you can get hit for poison

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Yeo, its being used in the wild now so pkers can't show there cweapons off. Clever.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

if u open a quest guide in rs and have prayer on .. it also dont go down

really???? i didnt know that. awesome.

*trys it out*

But once you get hit, the menu will close and your prayer will continue to drain.

You know the basic turn-to-an-egg use, but try putting on prayer and then morphing, it will be active and not waste any prayer points! Maybe it also works with poison, you can be online while waiting for a friend to bring you an anti-poison lol.

Maybe we can't get attacked in wildy? Maybe we cant get freezed like the ring of rock? I'd appreciate it if someone tested it out!

you can be atked in the wildy i tested it ;]

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Lol I just have it for fun I make fires and put me on it going i'm on fire .. and when my m8 goes on it lol I go scrambled boiled or fried egg? :) Just plain fun

Make mine sunny side up!

But anyways we need to hold an event in the Bunny Underground. Just think hundreds of bunnies in a line just walking around. T'would be awesome.

I am soooo looking forward to waiting a few months, and then going to f2p lumby and play the "Egg of Wisdom" or something stupid like that and freak noobs out 8) .

EDIT: I made a new account, named "The Wise Egg". I'll do the easter quest tomorrow, forget about the account for a few months, then hopefully remember it again, and have fun....... 8)

it has 2 uses one is for fun the outher my personel fav. is pking

i have a pure ranger with lvl 71 range and the ring helps me out alot killing non skullers how you may ask well let me tell you my some what short story

i was in the wild like around lvl 9 f2p anyways a lvl 50 comes walking through with full rune on and unskulled probably had prayer to keep his 4th item. Anyways he sees me a strange lvl 49 egg on the floor he bieng a noob clicks on it thinking its a NPC gets skulled and owned by my earth blast and ranger hits ( i hit constant 12's) ( 14's with mage) . Got me some full rune.

* no tele runes cuse he was afraid he would lose them*

*no food becuase he was afraid to lose them*

oh yeh i got reported for scamming him outta his full rune lol

-no longer playing runescape, I have moved on to play world of warcraft. But I love the community of the forums so I plan to stay here.

oh yeh i got reported for scamming him outta his full rune lol

Jagex's ban hammer is similar to the granite maul.

So heavy, it can't be wielded without mindless adherence to the rules.

So blunt, it smacks down the both the deserving and underserving players in one blow.

So fast, it obliterates months or years of hard work in seconds.

If I was you, I would be worried. :cry:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Actually, you can't be attacked by an npc when u are an egg. I attacked something, then turned into an egg, and it stopped attacking me.

Perhaps it was a bug. I tested this by attacking a guard in Fallador and turned into an egg, and it did not protect me from getting attacked.

I've heard similar bugs involving the evil chicken, where if you moved one square across it would stop attacking you. Would you be able to recreate this bug?

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org