i need tip it rs friends

Guthix_Girl

A Guthix Girl, eh? I support Guthix so I suppose I could add you :)

I see you posted on the Tip.It P2P Homeworld/HYT sticky. Going okay for you?

Go to the next TET event. It is always a good way to meet Tip.It members.

Guthix is a God for tree huggers.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Add me, 'zltan' and MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME TIP.IT or I might think you are some begger trying to get items from me. We could go barrowing or castle wars together. I am online 6.00 am-8.00 am GMT

mya guthix is ok but he,s kinda well weird and probably still lives in his parents basement :roll:

so since when did the creator of gielnor have parents? or a basement? he's got that sheep thing going on though :?

parents17dc.gif

Hi im RoswellCrash add me in game, im lvl 89 working on lvl 104 atm i have 2 brothers that play one is about your lvl i will write you runescape name down on my white board so i dont forget speak to you soon.

P.S i love Quests, hate fishing but am working on lvl 76 fishing :shock: i will probably quite after 5k lobbies im like that as you will find.

Tip.it ownz. Over half my friends list are people I have met on tip.it! Tip.it ftw. Anyone who wants to talk to me is free to just PM me ingame!

sig5235ro7.jpg

mya guthix is ok but he,s kinda well weird and probably still lives in his parents basement :roll:

*Pokes* :evil:

I think you really need to stop poking people before I call the cops..

HI

I heart spam. I heart spam. I heart spam. I heart spam.

I heart spam. I heart spam. I heart spam. I heart spam

I'll add you, depending on your cmb lvl, No need to be rude when I say this, but I only add GOOD FRIENDS, that know lots about the game and aren't begging for free stuff. :wink:

My RSN is Revenge Kkc.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i