Str:69, almost 70

Def:64

Range:65

Mage:66

Prayer:51 :)

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

we had, but i was interested in his cb level lol, anyone can join.

We are "Slayers of DANGEROUS Beasts." We don't want a bunch of newbs getting 2 Hit by the KBD or slaughtered by Prime and Supreme. We need a minimum requirement, not only for the sake of our reputation (a group of lvl 75s? Very respectable...) but so these guys dont end up biting off more then they can chew and getting annihilated. K?

I partially agree with ya, but they know what they're getting themselves into lol (note the name?) if they come on one of our trips. Also, who cares about a reputation? I only care of what my freinds think of me, not some random guy on RuneScape who i've never heard of!

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

Everytime (twice) that I get a pm to go I am always really busy in-game. :cry: Hopefully number 3 will be my lucky pm.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

My thoughts on who can come...

If you want to come , bring your own supplies and your ownage helm... These monsters are dangerous for a reason... With a high amount of people they are a lot easier to hold your own.

KBD's would be the best for low levels.. Dag Kings and KQ and be a serious headache for lower levels...

Just my thought... I am cool with anyone coming to KBD or KQ.

Dag Kings on the other hand... I only like going with a small group that has a good rotation and skills needed down there..

Anyway... Check out my new post on Abbys... :twisted:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=461387

I'm up for some King Dags, so whenever you guys get together for a trip, and need a Mage, drop me a PM =)

Also, in regards to lower levels attending these type of events, i'm all for it, it's good experience and practice for something they will be able to do efficiently when they are a higher level.

The only problem with King Dags though, is that one person can easily get people killed or seriously damaged, so everyone has to be careful really. I once went with another Mage who ran out of the safespot and lured Rex into me for some reason. I'm not one to be bitter, but I think he was after a free Warspear. -.-

I'm up for some King Dags, so whenever you guys get together for a trip, and need a Mage, drop me a PM =)

Also, in regards to lower levels attending these type of events, i'm all for it, it's good experience and practice for something they will be able to do efficiently when they are a higher level.

The only problem with King Dags though, is that one person can easily get people killed or seriously damaged, so everyone has to be careful really. I once went with another Mage who ran out of the safespot and lured Rex into me for some reason. I'm not one to be bitter, but I think he was after a free Warspear. -.-

I think we have plenty of mages (me leading I think :P ) but your always welcome to tag along. I'm kind of against newbs going to the Dagganoth Kings though. For one thing they have a high chance of dying, but more importantly they will most likely cause chaos in a matter of seconds down there (being constantly barraged by tough monsters). And not to be greedy or anything, but I'd feel better splitting the pot 2 ways rather then 10 :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I simply wont go to DK's with a group of first timers.. ((Heck only went there one time)) The thing is even experience DK'ers can get the rotation wrong and lure the the wrong one to the wrong area. Ask Metallica and their team.

This isn't bagging on low levels are any1, I just like to keep DK'ing to a small group of people I know and have a system with... ((Still looking for them too

8-) ))

I am up for large number of first timers to DK and KQ.... Just remember you can die there... We will all try to grab your stuff and return it... Sometimes this is harder at KQ... she can own you if your not eating and ownin.. Which pickin up some1's death pile can sometimes get you rocked.. So If you go and die, chances are you will get stuff back.. ((If we pick it up, you get it back....))

But non the less she isn't too hard, but that's just a disclaimer....

Just keep an eye out here for our next trips and PM one of us...

Good luck and I am 0-3 on trips and Dragon drops :(

Dagg Kings is pretty hard to get your head around at first. If a lower level was ranging and getting hit repetadly naturally they would go seek the other members. Which can obviously be deadly not just to them but for the whole entire team.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Well, as i have said before im up for any of these trips, as long as i could actually stay on the computer when thers something going on. Seems as if i always log off then an event is scheduled lol. Guess i just need to watch this page more. Im pretty much a noob to all these things tho. Never have been kqing or dking. Only one ive killed repeatedly is KBD.

Dagg Kings is pretty hard to get your head around at first. If a lower level was ranging and getting hit repetadly naturally they would go seek the other members. Which can obviously be deadly not just to them but for the whole entire team.

Actually, the first time I went I was with a group of 6 people (me&someone else maging, 2 ranger, 2 melee) and all I did was watch the other mage lure Rex to the safespot. All I did was watch and fight that one trip and I pretty much got it down 8-) (gota watch the 76's though, their nasty when they get a string of lucky hits :? )

I simply wont go to DK's with a group of first timers.. ((Heck only went there one time)) The thing is even experience DK'ers can get the rotation wrong and lure the the wrong one to the wrong area. Ask Metallica and their team.

There is two pictures about this...

1. IMHO It is HARDER TO DIE THAN TO SURVIVE @ Dagg Kings...Reason Being, Mage Prayer Saves You, No Matter What.

2. If you are uneducated and don't know what you're doing, your as good as dead...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

1. IMHO It is HARDER TO DIE THAN TO SURVIVE @ Dagg Kings...Reason Being, Mage Prayer Saves You, No Matter What.

2. If you are uneducated and don't know what you're doing, your as good as dead...

If everyone is somewhat experienced and knows there job things can run very smoothly, and trips can last for a very long time. But if you go with a bunch of morons one mess up and everyones dead. Here's a list of things that could cause chaos in a matter of seconds down there (off the top of my head.

1) A CANNON. If you bring a cannon down there with me EVER I will KILL YOU.

2) Mage can't control Rex properly (i.e., hes an idiot)

3) Meleers let Supreme get to the Rangers who forget to be in their safe spot (Ever fought Prime and Supreme at once? No? Good...)

4) A moron gets hit by outside rangers and Kings, run around room like a chicken with his head cut off, making it impossible to control any King and causing chaos.

5) Some [developmentally delayed] gets cocky and stands in the middle of the room right when Rex (or some other King, Rex would be the worst) spawns.

6) Mage stands in southeast corner with Mage Protect on, Supreme gets too him (no meleers or they don't do their job), Mage has to tele and Rex goes on a rampage.

7) Team fails to propery set up when going down the ladder.

8) Mage uses a multitarget freezing spell on Rex, when Rex is realeased he wanders aimlessly towards the other members of the team.

9) Leesters is on the team.

If any of those 9 things happen (there are tons more, those are just the ones I though of right now) then the whole trip is guna explode in the teams face.

So, in short, DON'T Dk WITH A GROUP OF MORONS.

[quote name="Rebdragon

1. IMHO It is HARDER TO DIE THAN TO SURVIVE @ Dagg Kings...Reason Being' date=' Mage Prayer Saves You, No Matter What.

2. If you are uneducated and don't know what you're doing, your as good as dead...[/quote]

If everyone is somewhat experienced and knows there job things can run very smoothly, and trips can last for a very long time. But if you go with a bunch of morons one mess up and everyones dead. Here's a list of things that could cause chaos in a matter of seconds down there (off the top of my head.

1) A CANNON. If you bring a cannon down there with me EVER I will KILL YOU.

2) Mage can't control Rex properly (i.e., hes an idiot)

3) Meleers let Supreme get to the Rangers who forget to be in their safe spot (Ever fought Prime and Supreme at once? No? Good...)

4) A moron gets hit by outside rangers and Kings, run around room like a chicken with his head cut off, making it impossible to control any King and causing chaos.

5) Some mentally challenged gets cocky and stands in the middle of the room right when Rex (or some other King, Rex would be the worst) spawns.

6) Mage stands in southeast corner with Mage Protect on, Supreme gets too him (no meleers or they don't do their job), Mage has to tele and Rex goes on a rampage.

7) Team fails to propery set up when going down the ladder.

8) Mage uses a multitarget freezing spell on Rex, when Rex is realeased he wanders aimlessly towards the other members of the team.

9) Leesters is on the team.

If any of those 9 things happen (there are tons more, those are just the ones I though of right now) then the whole trip is guna explode in the teams face.

So, in short, DON'T Dk WITH A GROUP OF MORONS.

lol that's a little harsh on leesters... heh oh well, he's a bit slow :lol:

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

lol that's a little harsh on leesters... heh oh well, he's a bit slow :lol:

I'm jokin :lol: . Still can't stop laughing from reading his story of his first Dk trip, but from what I've heard he's a very good King hunter now :D .

Actually, the first time I went I was with a group of 6 people (me&someone else maging, 2 ranger, 2 melee) and all I did was watch the other mage lure Rex to the safespot. All I did was watch and fight that one trip and I pretty much got it down 8-) (gota watch the 76's though, their nasty when they get a string of lucky hits :? )

Yeh thats what i did when i went first. Thanks Trojann for showing me what i had to do.

But if you get the supreme on your tail then your as good as dead. So if the supreme is lured over by one of the rangers coming over too you then that rangers going to die, and guess who the supremes next target is :!: Plus the Supremes attack is multi or can be depending where your stood.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Yeh thats what i did when i went first. Thanks Trojann for showing me what i had to do.

But if you get the supreme on your tail then your as good as dead. So if the supreme is lured over by one of the rangers coming over too you then that rangers going to die, and guess who the supremes next target is :!: Plus the Supremes attack is multi or can be depending where your stood.

Yes, Supreme can be pretty nasty :? . I'll never forget the time he almost killed me. Everyone was going down the ladder into the Dagganoth Lair, but the meleers did a pathetic job of controlling Supreme, so he ended up chasing me. I got hit for 30, 3 times in a row, and in TORAG armor for Christ's sake! Thankfully I saved myself with a shark, and while I lured Rex he hit two zeros on me (If he had hit just a 10 I'd be dead). Thats the closest I've been to dying down there.

Hey, if anyone's on tonight (the next 5 hours), does anyone want to go on a DK trip? I got supplies for a trip or two, and I finally have a free night :mrgreen: . Pm me in game.