how much pure ess do you have?

Vincent

with the change to rune essence; essence mined by f2p players can no longer be used to craft chaos death cosmic nature and law runes. so there is a shortage of supply now. how much essence do you have?

I may edit this later with names and totals.

put your runecrafting lvl next to your ess totals.

if you have regular ess, you may include that separately.

not a buying or selling thread. simply a poll to see what amts are out there.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

This won't give you any information to 'what essence are out there.' I don't know exactly what goal you're aiming to find out, but this forum is such a small minute percentage of rs players out there any numbers you get will have no relevance or significance to anything.

Uh... 30k... :oops:

I did a lot of mining as an F2P player (all 35k+ of it) that had quit members just to mine that essence and other various ores (coal, mithril, adamantite, and iron). When the change came along I fortunately still had half a F2P bank full of Members items so all of my F2P mined essence turned into Pure essence.

I'm not selling any of it, I'm going to use about 20k of it to make nature runes and then use the rest to make chaos runes for myself or use it for the Fast Free Law Co. (I using the Essence and giving the Runes).

when i was doing fast free laws, this person traded me and put up all their ess accidentally. :oops: 177,000 (177k) ess. It was a bit freaky...and my lvl 124 friend...i think he said over 400k ess or he spent 14 mill on ess..

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Well, I had like over 30k ess that i spent 900k on, then the Ess change thing happened, I cant rune craft any of it into any good rune and it is worth only up to 15gp per ess.So, i got 0 pure ess, but alot of normal ess which Im going to RC. I got mage from 30 to 43 on my main, and from 0 to 30 on my other guy. Got none left. I should have sold all those airs for 15. 3 per ess which is 45gp per ess.

Yeah....

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

37k pure ess - 73 runecrafting

I bought 20k of it a few days after the ess update for 50 ea. The other 17k were bought 2 days ago, just as people were starting to raise the prices in fear of an inevitable ess shortage. Those 17k were bought for 65-70 ea.

191, only use em for law running on 66, which is probably why my rcing isnt in high scores lol

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Uhhh..44K essence - 52 Runecrafting...

I craft natures for $$..Good profit,but not as good as before!

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

As an ex-member I still had 1.2k left, those will probably turn into law runes (5 more levels till 54, I'm going to power-firecraft them :P ), and I have 600 normal essence left from my let's-mine-some-normal-essence mining spree.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.