~~New Friends list. *Pics*~~*Siggy*~~Support List~~ OF. SIG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will never happen that u can have 400 friends!! because then non-members can have 400 friends and now non-members cna have 100 friends and members can have 200 friends

i agree but will never happen :notalk:

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

I support, bu no room left for the sig.

Also, I'd like it even more if, when a player was muted, their world location would be in cyan, and banned players being shown as "Banned", instead of offline, in blue.

Like that idea too?

I may branch off in order to get support for this....

My MOD Queue and MODs - StarTrekGuide

sig-2-itsaratflail.png

omg perfect!

ive been racking my brain for years trying to think of how to remind myself of who everyone is on my friendlist! this solves everything! wel almost anyway, as close to perfect as java script is gonna get

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Brill idea but don't you think that when one of the people from one of them 4 catagories goes different colour? eg

friends

merchants

clans

others

sorry for the end i forgot what the last one was :shock:

No sig ftw

Very good idea. This will stop you from looking aimlessly for a certain person on your list. And this will also organize it so during clan events, you can speak to them more easily without saying "WP" all the time.

j0xPu5R.png

It is a good idea to reform the friend list. However, I would still want to be able to see, with a quick glance, everybody who was currently online regardless of group.

Instead of this idea with 4 groups, why not let the user create a certain number of categories (tags). You would still be able to see everyone who is online quickly, and when you scrolled your mouse over their name you could see the tag which would, assuming you set it up logically, remind you how you know them. Perhaps the user could be given the ability to sort those who are online by tag, world, or some other priority.

This way, assuming you had the capacity for 200 friends, and if you had 150 friends who were merchants and 50 who were clan members, you wouldn't be stuck with a limit of 100 (which would then force you to miscategorize people).

RSN = Soy Mejor

soy+mejor.png

sw000t ....love the idea... =D>

why didn't i think of that? #-o

add me to ur supporters list 100% the way!!!

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ~t a n k bser~

Maybe have a name your friends option. For example, if you had a merchants section with someone who bought yew longs, you could name tham "Yew Long Buyer". This could save the name also to be turned on or off without having to rename everytime.

This looks like a really good suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...