if you could have any RS item in real life...

ixfd64

I think I'd want a staff of my very own. Yes, I just said I want a stick. <.< Imagine the possibilities. Your walking down the street and you see someone walking towards you from a distance. As you come within five feet of them. WHAM! The random person sees a flash of wood and suddenly feels blinding pain around the face area.

I'm weird...I know,

Outnumbered

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guthans

guthans + cancer'd people -- use on ants -- healed from cancer -- = lots of donation money

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Not a gem rock, I'd prefer a runite rock. Almost enyone can buy a little gem, but I would be the only one who has the hardest metal available :)

then how owuld u be able to mine the hardest rock because it would be unmineable...maybe you could say "hard" rock

-.-

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

The catspeak amulet, fixed device and Excalibur would make really nice collectables. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Ring of charos(u).

You know you want to give me 2 billion dollars Bill Gates.....

:P

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

dragonmguthan,Qazadex.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

I swear everytime i go to a F2p world (i'm a member) some noob randomly trades me full iron or somin then he keeps tradin me. Most of runescape's population is a combined IQ of 20 #-o.

I would want thousands, millions, or infinite red chinchompas. Then I could sell them to the military or someone because they could load thousands of bombs on a plane and do massive carpet bombing a whole nation with one plane, or they could use them as artillery weapons since one man can carry all the ammunition. If i wanted to, i could get my own plane and then carpet bomb Antarctica with several million chinchompas and cause global warming, so everyone would pay me or make me president of the world to use ancients and freeze it all again, but i am not that ambitious. So, i would want protect prayers, prayer potions, and an altar (maybe portable). Then i would become the greatest stunt man

Ex:

"We don't even need to use fake guns in movies because this guy just protects from range"

"Those aren't special effects he just does protect from mage and fire is considered mage so bombs don't hurt him"

"That car accident was real... What is that odd symbol above his head???

Circus Act Maybe

"Bring your own weapons to shoot, blow up, or even stab this guy"

Jump off cliffs and stuff. Skydiving without parachute :o etc.

also i need a tinderbox or explosives from castlewars. I don't know really, there is too much good stuff. Like eating whole sharks in two bites without getting full or gaining weight.

Ammy of Strength - I'd pick heavy stuff up and throw people

Boots of Lightness - Run fast?

Quest cape - It would look funny

Ice gloves - Pick up hot stuff :thumbsup:

Are crackers worth like 900M pounds? (thats the Gower's british monies)

A rock golem - He'd be a fun pet

Fire Cape - Like a big flat lava lamp :o

Reindeer hat - Sweet :mrgreen:

5zgkkxt.jpg

[hide=Warning] full Dhoraks always wanted to be able to slice through people or think of the under hand swing... ouch that has to hurt...[/hide]

Could use a sig or avatar, PM me if intersted in making one.