What is your opinion on active euthanasia?

Zippi08

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11)"

Of course this is from the Old Testament.

When it was wrong to braid a woman's hair.

The old and new testaments are equaly valid in Christian teaching however. God does not change acording to Chrisian teaching.

You mentioned something about women btw, if it was illegal to do it then then it was probly until about 300 years ago. Laws representing women have changed very little with the exception of modern time.

This is getting off-topic.

The Bible permits Slavery? WTF? :shock:

On Topic: Everyone should have a choice if they want to live or not. It is not a law that you have to live.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

suicide is just a way to get out of life, and bypass it straight to heaven, or whatever.

it takes more courage to live than to die.

if you choose to die, its cowardly because you dont want to, or cant deal with your own life. And you cant face it.

I totally agree, people who commit suicide are people that don't want to solve the problems in their life and take the easy way out, with a pistol. Instead of seeing someone to help them, or actually taking the time to see whats wring they just try and push it all out of their mind, which never works and then, because of all the pent up feelings from not telling anyone they decide to take their own lives, to end it all.

This is not like suiside. People who kill themselves usualy have another option but they chose not to take them. A person with a terminal condition can not get help. Please, show me/us how a person in a comma is simular to a person who is about to jump because he owes someone a ton of money?

Its better to die trying, no matter what the odds are, rather than to give up and just "call it quits"

This is not like suiside. People who kill themselves usualy have another option but they chose not to take them. A person with a terminal condition can not get help. Please, show me/us how a person in a comma is simular to a person who is about to jump because he owes someone a ton of money?

I would rather owe somebody a lot of money to be in comma. And if I were in comma, with no chances of getting better, I would surely attempt suicide, of course that would be hard, as I wouldn't be moving much, this way, somebody would have to suicide me.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Well you were presenting dogma (a doctrine or a corpus of doctrines relating to matters such as morality and faith, set forth in an authoritative manner by a church) in a pompous manner (characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious). As for proof, how can you prove it - it's an opinion. Consensus on the other hand...

Pompous manner? I see no proof of that.

Dogma related to morality and faith? Even you have matters of morality and faith...so you're also dogmatic. Point?

Look, if you're going to take your moral values from a book that tells you it's ok to sell your daughter into slavery, that's your choice.

Proof please?

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11)"

The old testament was before God revealed himself to the Israelites. God had not yet taken upon their sin, so they had to continually atone for it by sacrifices. That is the main difference before the Old and the New Testament. The NT focuses on the attitudes of the heart whereas the OT focuses on one's actions.

Now, when you say slavery, you are referring to servanthood. Since that is exactly what slavery was at the time. You can't just take a term which has changed meaning over time and use it to your advantage.

Now I ask you for proof - prove to me that a guy bought my body a thousand years ago.

Jesus was fully man and fully divine. If he was not fully man he could not die. If he was not fully divine, he could not take on the sins of the world. Thus, to accomplish his purposes, he had to be both at the same time. Proof? Well, read the Bible. We can go into debating the character of Jesus, but if you're interested in that, then pm me. This is the wrong topic for that.

What have we learned? Asking for proof constantly doesn't make you right, in fact it makes you look stupid when you ask for proof of something which is clearly an opinion. You can't value proof too highly if you are as fanatic a christian as you clearly are.

Asking for proof makes me look stupid? Hmm...

Asking for proof when it's an opinion? Why put forth an argument if it's opinion.

Your last sentence is your own opinion and will not be addressed.

Let me use a radical example to show illogical reasoning.

1. I don't have a right to deprive others of euthenizing themselves.

2. If I don't want to, I don't have to.

Right so far? OK, let's use an example.

If you don't agree with murdering, then don't deprive my rights of being able to murder someone. If you don't want to, that's fine. You don't have to. But don't limit me.

Your example is invalid. Read the words you used:

I don't have a right to deprive others of euthenizing (I assume you mean euthanising/euthanizing) THEMSELVES

If you don't agree with murdering, then don't deprive my rights of being able to murder someone.

Stopping someone killing themselves because they want to die compared to you taking someone else's life against their wishes. Invalid.

My example is invalid? I still fail to see why. I just used a radical example to prove my point. What was my point?

My point was that telling someone, if they disagree with what you say, to "just not do it" is completely ridiculous. If I disagree with you euthenizing yourself, then I shouldn't do it? How about murder? Or abortion, as so many abortion-advocates put forth. It doesn't make any sense. My point is still valid. The words were different because it was a different example.

[Edit] What a coincidence, this post was #666.

Cool?

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

If you fail to see why then my work here is done. Does anyone else see why its invalid? Prove why it is valid please. I just proved why it is invalid; because one situation governs how a person can do an action that affects only them whereas the other governs how a person can do an action that affects someone else.

You see no proof of why you are acting pompous? Well of course you wouldn't. Do you think anyone who acts with pomposity realises that they do? If they did, do you think they still would?

As for dogma relating to morality and faith - read the last part of the definition; it says set forth by a church. That is confirmed by both dictionary.com and wiktionary.com, askoxford.com says "an inflexible principle or set of principles laid down by an authority" - the same thing, m-w.com says "a doctrine or body of doctrines concerning faith or morals formally stated and authoritatively proclaimed by a church". By none of those 4 definitions is what I have said dogma. Point.

Now, when you say slavery, you are referring to servanthood. Since that is exactly what slavery was at the time. You can't just take a term which has changed meaning over time and use it to your advantage.

Proof please?

If it says a man can sell his daughter to servanthood it still proves our points. If it says it is wrong to beat your 'servant' if he dies immediately but okay if he lives for a couple of days and then dies - it still proves our points.

Asking for proof when it's an opinion? Why put forth an argument if it's opinion.

Proof please?

Your entire first post was an opinion.

I'm pretty sure that it looks to almost everyone else like you are a pompous preacher who simply can't think about how other people feel. Someone who spouts insensitive garbage about how other people should have to endure unspeakable pain when you don't even know what it is like - I bet you've never even had to have a relative go through that. You sit up there in your ivory tower and pour down your dogma (yes, dogma - a doctrine or a corpus of doctrines relating to matters such as morality and "faith, this bit---> set forth in an authoritative manner by a church <--- this bit") about how other people should have to live lives of suffering and indignity.

Your last sentence is your own opinion and will not be addressed.

Proof please?

Oh no I can provide some 'proof' for that:

Dictionary.com on 'fanatic' - A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause. Your selfish and arrogant attitude is reprehensible.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

suicide is just a way to get out of life, and bypass it straight to heaven, or whatever.

if you choose to die, its cowardly because you dont want to, or cant deal with your own life. And you cant face it.

Yes, for some people it takes more courage to live than to die, but for most people it takes more courage to die than to live. Why else would we be so afraid of death?

I agree with indy500fan that commiting suicide takes a lot of courage. It is a selfish act, but coward? I don't really agree.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

Saying the old testament is in any way irrelevant means you should also stop using Leviticus against homosexuality. Futhermore, stuff like Paul's directions on how to treat women are hardly any better than that. Anyway, this isn't about the bible.

My point is: A very good friend of our family was diagnosed with a deadly muscle disease in her late thirties that caused her muscle tissue to waste away slowly. At first she lost power in her hands and fingers, then she began losing the use of her limbs entirely, and it only got more ugly from there on out. She was a loving wife and the mother of two daughters. Everyone had to endure that at a certain point she had no choice but to wear diapers, because she could no longer control the muscles that regulated those processes. At that point she had decided it was enough. I can't recall exactly how far the disease had progressed before she chose for euthenesia, but thanks to sensible Dutch euthenesia laws her family didn't have to watch as she died a slow and painful death.

However, according to you, she should have died that slow and painful death. Her whole family should have watched as her heart slowly gave out and the muscles in her chest stopped her from breathing anymore. Every day for months she would have to live with nothing but that day to look forward to. And all because some god she doesn't believe in supposedly helped write a book thousands of years ago that gave some vague lines on bodies and temples. Her husband once kicked a guy down two flights of stairs because someone told him his wife was in hell and he would join her. Frankly, I wouldn't have stopped at the end of those stairs. If I were a god and I had decided that a person's body would be my temple, I'd rather have them abandon that temple while it's still a functioning vessel than when it's rundown and useless.

Besides, does the biblical god really care about the lives of non-Christians? The endless line of divine massacres big and small certainly suggests otherwise...

Active euthanasia should be allowed, but in the case the person is fully aware of what is happening...

Like the example necro described.. It's releasing someone from the pain they are in, knowing it will not get better and that's what left of life isn't worth living...

I consider active euthanasia in that case a good option. You have some time to say goodbye to those you love, will get spared from more pain.. You die with dignity. You choose to give up life, and see if there is anything beyond it.

Rather that then have your relatives wonder how much longer it'll take you to die, or ever start fighting over who inherits what.

When the person isn't aware of what is happening I'm less tempted to go for euthanasia that quickly...

Vmser.png

I agree with indy500fan that commiting suicide takes a lot of courage. It is a selfish act, but coward? I don't really agree.

Suicide can be considered cowardly because it is a person not being strong enough to face up to life's problems and work through them. The difference between that and a person seeking euthanasia is that they know there is no hope, they have a degenerative disease which will slowly eat away at them until there is no more left - it's not like their girlfriend has just dumped them (something that can clearly be put behind someone in time).

Anesthesia, as my probably-last post in this topic, I wanted to let you know that you made a great point about that Scripture. I really don't know how to combat it right now, but if you'd like, I would love to ask some Christian friends of mine and see what their view is.

If so, just pm me and I'd love to find an answer for you.

As of right now, I still believe the Bible is against active euthenasia, where you have a degenerative disease and know you will eventually die from it. I already quoted 3 Scriptures proving why I believe what I believe. If you missed them, then please look back on the first page.

As for Necromagus...

Saying the old testament is in any way irrelevant means you should also stop using Leviticus against homosexuality. Futhermore, stuff like Paul's directions on how to treat women are hardly any better than that. Anyway, this isn't about the bible.

It's not about the Bible, but since the Bible shows my viewpoint, and how I'm the only one AGAINST it, I'd say it plays an important role. Either way, Romans 1 talks about homosexuality, so it's not like Leviticus is the only part in the Bible against it.

And then about your friend:

In Scripture, God says that He will not allow us to endure something that we cannot stand. Since God is omniscient, I'm thinking he's pretty smart and would not lie to us. Now, if God knows we can endure it, then He also sees the outcome of our results.

Maybe your friend would have a terribly painful life, but she could talk about fighting until the very end. She could show others the hope she has in Christ and reveal the "peace that transcends all understanding" to the other patients in that hospital ward. Maybe she'll have an opportunity to tell others about her disease and raise awareness for it.

Instead of just euthenizing herself, she could go out fighting, even though it is extremely painful. She could make a difference in the world like that, which, I believe, is what God would want her to do.

About someone else's "God's temple" comment, let me say that in salvation, God never leaves. Once you accept Him, He never leaves and He would never have abandoned you in your hour of need. When we die, we simply change locations. We go from being in the earth to being in heaven, so it's really not a bad transition at all! :D

So many of you keep saying how the body needs to have "use" and "worth", but how do you define worth? If someone is a quadriplegic, should we just kill them because they're not "worth" anything to society? How does one quantify worth and use? Only God knows when her "temple", or her body, is "useless". But, then again, it never really is because we are all created by God with unique purpose and giftings.

I would never want to watch someone suffer enough that it can no longer be considered living at all.

How do you define living? How do you quantify purpose? Again, it goes back to that whole argument that life has inherent purpose.

Now for Anesthesia:

You made your entire post on how I'm such a fanatical fundamentalist Christian. You used, I must say, great Scriptures showing your point. But your way of proving it seemed a little harsh to me.

You slam me because I don't understand those in the situation (which I don't and never claimed to), but morality is not determined by emotions and feelings. And you never addressed my statement that you don't know what it's like to be killed in the womb even though you advocate abortion.

You slam me because you say I'm "pompous" and "dogmatic." I suppose I do not mind being dogmatic since God wants us to be sold out for Him and for His purposes. We should not stray to the left or the right, as the Scripture says.

You say I'm pompous yet I never condemned anyone to hell or made ad-hominem arguments because I disagreed with them. When you made those kinds of claims (which were ad-hominem arguments...you made ME look bad instead of addressing my arguments) you never supported them which is why I asked for proof.

And then of course your whole second post just made fun of me for asking you to clarify why I was being "pompous" and "dogmatic"

I'm really not mad at you. I've already forgiven you for that. But it hurts me that you would resort to being so, I daresay, hateful in your comments towards me. You consistently slam anyone who disagrees with you, so is there something in your past that makes you hate God? It seems to me that way.

Anyway, I wanted to close by saying that I still love you as a created, loved, unique person in God. You are a wonderful human being with such great purpose. Maybe we can talk sometime.

Besides, does the biblical god really care about the lives of non-Christians? The endless line of divine massacres big and small certainly suggests otherwise...

I assure you that God DOES care about the lives of non-Christians. He cares about each human being. After all, everyone is His creation. Some may choose to love Him which is an extra blessing. But He loves being your Dad, regardless.

Your "endless line of divine massacres", if you're referring to the crusades, Salem witch hunts, and Spanish Inquisition was done by those who called themselves Christians but did not follow after Christ's teachings.

I am a Christian but I would call myself a Christ-follower. That way I get rid of those terrible stereotypes.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

And you never addressed my statement that you don't know what it's like to be killed in the womb even though you advocate abortion.

That's another poor analogy. A person who is asking for euthanasia can convey their feelings. A foetus cannot; hence there is NO way of knowing what it's like to be killed in the womb.

you made ME look bad instead of addressing my arguments

I don't need to address your arguments, they were all religious ones. That renders them invalid to me and the rest of the freethinking world so they don't need to be addressed. I wasn't willing to bother because this isn't a topic about whether religion is right or wrong.

I'm really not mad at you. I've already forgiven you for that. But it hurts me that you would resort to being so, I daresay, hateful in your comments towards me. You consistently slam anyone who disagrees with you, so is there something in your past that makes you hate God? It seems to me that way.

Funnily enough no. None of my family are religious, nor ever have been. I 'slam' people who spout dogma and are blind to reason because in my eyes they are puerile know-nothings who are afraid to take off their religious blinkers and experience the real world without shifting all responsibility to a mythical being. I don't hate god, I hate religion. To hate god would be to acknowledge god.

My girlfriend's a catholic and I don't 'slam' her. Well, not like that anyway...

I don't have a problem with her because she doesn't arrogantly spout dogma like she is somehow enlightened. She can feel empathy and doesn't sit in an ivory tower telling people to suffer when she has no idea how it is.

Anyway, I wanted to close by saying that I still love you as a created, loved, unique person in God. You are a wonderful human being with such great purpose. Maybe we can talk sometime.

I love you too. But no physical love please. That would get us a first class ticket to hell.

I think that the sickening liberal leftists who campaign for abortion would sharply change their tune if it was them in the womb about to be killed.

1. Your body is not your own. It has been purchased by Christ and should be respected as such.

Exactly my views^

If someone feels they want to die rather than live out a painful disease then i'd say it does not take much courage. They may find the cure for the disease before you die and your family may want you to be alive, if you face something as bad as life threatining illness then you should have the courage to go through with it-I know a few people who have stayed till the end, if you don't fear God then you have nothing to worry about untill you face him.

I love you too. But no physical love please. That would get us a first class ticket to hell.

To acknowlage hell is to acknowlage God.

Your girlfriend may not "spout dogma" but she should, because someone who does not profess the faith is worse than an un-believer. I hate the word dogma, it's an atheist phrase and barely no believer use it.

I believe atheists have to constanly re-assure theselves God is not real to keep happy with their non-belief.

Your example is not particularly relevant. Euthanasia isn't where a doctor says you are going to die and then gets someone to kill you. It's where YOU want to die because living is too painful or degrading, it doesn't even necessarily involve being terminally ill.

I think his point was that you never know what could be around the bend. You might have a "terminal disease which gives you daily pain from which you have no hope of being cured of", and then the next day, like his grandpa, you're in perfect health - which would make euthanasia best looked at in hindsight, which is utterly useless.

said stuff

Alot of the old-testament laws were culturally directed - since we aren't living in a nomadic Jewish civilization thousands of years ago, we can't really judge their actions.

My views on euthanasia are that it should be judged in a case-by-case manner, and therefore you can't really take a purely objective stand on it. Even in each particular case, the right decision can only be made in hindsight, and that is IF the decision is not to be euthanized (because if you choose to be euthanized there's no hindsight, because we don't know what would have happened).

summerpngwy6.jpg

Yes, for some people it takes more courage to live than to die, but for most people it takes more courage to die than to live. Why else would we be so afraid of death?

Some people yes.

Me, personally im not afraid, when it comes to me ill embrace it and be at peace.

I've already ALMOST died once...

My views on euthanasia are that it should be judged in a case-by-case manner, and therefore you can't really take a purely objective stand on it. Even in each particular case, the right decision can only be made in hindsight, and that is IF the decision is not to be euthanized (because if you choose to be euthanized there's no hindsight, because we don't know what would have happened).

Thank you for perfectly stating the view I hold, which I've been too lazy to type up. :P

For example, my grandfather suffered a massive heart attack, and we could either keep him alive with several machines performing his bodily functions and him having massive brain damage, or we could take him off the machines. We took him off the machines. I can't describe how much it hurt to let him go, but keeping his body alive would have been pointless when the man I knew, loved, and admired was gone.

Over the course of the next year, my grandmother had increasingly bad liver problems, among other health problems, leading to her death. She and we knew she only had a few months to live, and that she'd be in nearly unbearable pain during that time. As far as I know, she never considered euthanasia, and I know that none of us did. So we watched her waste away painfully over several months, until she finally died one night. It was far more painful watching her suffer like that than it was to watch my grandfather go quickly, but in hindsight, I wouldn't have had it any other way. She loved her family so much, and we loved her so much, that no matter the circumstances, we wanted to have every possible bit of time together while she was alive. We would never have wanted to cut that time short. It hurt, but even in pain, there is still joy.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Totally. Just see emos (sorry...), they will try to cut their wrists without getting hurt.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Its the person who wants to end their life's choice. I dont see how this is debatable, if the person is in pain, and wishes it to end, let it be.

BTW, Im not meaning suicide. A 20 year old shooting themselfe is just plain stupid, especialy if its because they are having "probelms in life". And it dosent matter if it take courage to kill yourself or not, killing ones self is a supid selfish act, wich who ever thinks of doing it should be locked in an insane assyum.

But the other one (too lazy to look up word on other page) is not stupid as long as they seriously are in bad pain.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

My example is invalid? I still fail to see why. I just used a radical example to prove my point. What was my point?

My point was that telling someone, if they disagree with what you say, to "just not do it" is completely ridiculous. If I disagree with you euthenizing yourself, then I shouldn't do it? How about murder? Or abortion, as so many abortion-advocates put forth. It doesn't make any sense. My point is still valid. The words were different because it was a different example.

Actually your point is completely invalid. How is murder in any way related to euthanasia other than the fact that someone is dying? I would personally love to know how someone taking someone elses life out of hate, greed, whatever the emotion equal to a thing that can greatly relieve pain and suffering? They are complete opposites i am afraid.

As of right now, I still believe the Bible is against active euthenasia, where you have a degenerative disease and know you will eventually die from it

I am glad that you do no thinking for yourself and have no free will of your own.

Maybe your friend would have a terribly painful life, but she could talk about fighting until the very end. She could show others the hope she has in Christ and reveal the "peace that transcends all understanding" to the other patients in that hospital ward. Maybe she'll have an opportunity to tell others about her disease and raise awareness for it.

For some strange reason, I dont think transcending peace is able to outweigh the crippling, debilitating pain that you recieve when euthanasia is a thought in your mind. You make it sound so easy that all these people can get up, create speechs, floats and parades to raise awareness for all termanilly ill people. I am sorry, but it isn't as easy as just "creating hope".

How do you define living? How do you quantify purpose? Again, it goes back to that whole argument that life has inherent purpose.

Several definitions from MW of "living" are ;

1) To be alive

2) To maintain oneself

3) To conduct one's life

4) To have a life in rich experience

None of those i would say describe someone who is bed ridden for the rest of their days.

I am a Christian but I would call myself a Christ-follower. That way I get rid of those terrible stereotypes.

And you say that AFTER you spout the stereotypical things of a Christian.

Hypocritical don't you think?

I think Euthanasia is something the patient would decide for themself. As stated before, certain cases where the patient might not be able to "think" for themself might have to be decided case by case. Overall i am sure it would benefit. If you have a problem with someone else doing something that has no way in affecting you, then you REALLY need to find a better hobby.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

I'm not sure if this is the same all around the world, but most hospitals have a panel of bio-ethicists to deal with similar medical dilemmas. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m pretty sure in cases where the person is informed, mentally fit and not under duress, the request to do a procedure would be accepted.

Why should someone who wants euthanasia (and assisted suicide for that matter) have to go through more hurdles then other permanent operations like a sex change? In order to get a sex change you need to be mentally fit, be informed of the procedure and given a little time to think it over. Should we have a panel for procedures like these? Well you seem like a perfectly normal person who wants a sex change but were not going to do it because we donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s acceptable. Come off it, euthanasia isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even about a radical ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâlifestyleÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ choice, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s about dying peacefully; why should we deny a persons right to die?

Suicide can be considered cowardly because it is a person not being strong enough to face up to life's problems and work through them.

Yeah, I see what you mean. In my opinion, suicide is usually the last step you take, a step you take when you really see no hope in other solutions to your problems. People suiciding must have already tried to face their problems, but unfortunately lost all hope.

Some people yes.

Me, personally im not afraid, when it comes to me ill embrace it and be at peace.

I've already ALMOST died once...

To most people, yes. Most people are afraid of death, not all people are as open to death or as sane as you are.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

Well, i think people should be allowed to turn to Euthanasia if they (or whom-so-ever has been appointed to make their decisions for them, because the person cannot communicate their own decisions) feel it is the right thing to do.

I am an atheist and an existential nihlist, so I do not agree all with the religious arguments put forward by the people who are religious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

I am of the firm belief that everyone's bodies belong to them, and them alone. They should not have to answer to God, or anyone for that matter, for whatever decisions they choose t make regarding their bodies.

~Jimmie