*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

Did you think Italy gave such an excellent preformance? I'm not really impressed by much teams this WC. Spain, Germany and Argentina are the ones who play the best football so far.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor swedes. \' Sie Germans are going out against Argentina anyway. But I must admitt, they are playing very good.

Don't you mean they're gonna go out to Mexico? :lol:

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Wow! Mexico scores 1st in the 5th minute! Argentina comes back with an equalizer in the 10th! Argentinas goal actually went off a Mexican players head...ouch :x

signaturecj5.jpg

Henize should have been sent off

Hear hear! Easily a red card offence, Mexico are dominating I hope they send Argentina home.

1-1 currently and if anybody noticed my previous post (before both matches)

:)

I predict 2-0 Germany

Also 2-1 Argentina

So far I am correct! Either way Mexico v Argentina so far the best game in my opinion. Players like Marquez and Borgetti (despite the own goal :oops: ) superb!

Goal of the tournament so far from Maxi Rodriguez. Not only becuase of the excellent strike but because of when it came and the importance of it. (Extra-time and in the last 16)

What a match though. One of the best so far.

sig2ho7.jpg

Argentina will have a hard time vs Germany if they are playing like this

It varies from game to game. I think the Germany-Argentina game will be a close game which Argentina will edge.

Also give Mexico some credit, Argentina didn't really play badly. Mexico were well up for it tonight.

sig2ho7.jpg

That has got to be the best game of the tournament so far.. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, rooting for Mexico who I got in a sweepstake at school. All credit goes to Mexicans determination, especially Marquez and Zinha who in my eyes both played brilliantly, however I cannot take away any attention from the 2nd Argentinian goal.. what a strike!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

The Argentina vs. Mexico game was amazing.

it was 1-1 by the first 10 minutes of the game.

And as Phil said, Maxi scored the winnig goal by catching the ball on his chest and struck it into the goal 8 minutes into overtime.

This was definatly the best game I watched so far. Brazil vs. Japan coming close in secound.

Quite a few good saves by both teams.

1z2zrwo.jpg

The game made me nervous, I saw myself losing the pool I'm in several times when Mexico was crossing the ball :|

It made me nervous and I didn't even have any bets on. :shock:

It was one of those gamess. End-to-end stuff.

sig2ho7.jpg

Goal of the tournament so far from Maxi Rodriguez. Not only becuase of the excellent strike but because of when it came and the importance of it. (Extra-time and in the last 16)

What a match though. One of the best so far.

That was an amazing goal. I watched that game.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Mwuahahahahahahaha when I go back to my school Im gonna laugh at all the texmex

The next match for Argentina is a biggy, in 86 we stole the cup from the germans and then in 90 they stole it from us :P, I guess its our turn now.

I do hope that Argentina does well in this cup (they are already in the 8 best) but next round will be twice as better, with Messi and Tevez getting four more years on their back they are gonna be next Maradonas, yes, they are that good. And besides, Maradonna won a cup and got to a semifinal with 10 dogs and himself, but for the next world cup, its gonna be 2 Maradonas, Riquelme, and 8 more geniuses.

More into the argentina vs Mexico, even though argentina won it wasnt the same team or gameplay as in argentina vs serbia and montenegro or holland, Mexico was dominating, but even then they are too bad to win. Oh and Maxis goal was godlike, maybe out of 50 passes like that, your probably only going to score one.

I'm a spammer. when I go back to my school Im gonna laugh at all the texmex

The next match for Argentina is a biggy, in 86 we stole the cup from the germans and then in 90 they stole it from us :P, I guess its our turn now.

I do hope that Argentina does well in this cup (they are already in the 8 best) but next round will be twice as better, with Messi and Tevez getting four more years on their back they are gonna be next Maradonas, yes, they are that good. And besides, Maradonna won a cup and got to a semifinal with 10 dogs and himself, but for the next world cup, its gonna be 2 Maradonas, Riquelme, and 8 more geniuses.

More into the argentina vs Mexico, even though argentina won it wasnt the same team or gameplay as in argentina vs serbia and montenegro or holland, Mexico was dominating, but even then they are too bad to win. Oh and Maxis goal was godlike, maybe out of 50 passes like that, your probably only going to score one.

lol argentina better start packing theit bags cuz THEYRE GOING DOWNNN NOOB!

:boohoo: :boohoo:

:boohoo:

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

The Netherlands will own tonight!!!

Off Topic: Ianbur, Congratulations, you'v got 750 posts! =D> \'

Lol, cheers, I never noticed.

I hope Van Nistelrooy scores a few tonight, England vs. Holland should be a good game.

England 1-0. :o They aren't playing too good IMO.

Holland up tonight. Hope we're going to win. I hope Kuyt plays, he fits better in the system of Holland.

[edit] Heh, Beckham had to barf on the field. \'

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!